This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    Vitor, who did you use your ability on last night?

Also, I think Kaiser needs to be lynched. There is a much better chance of something good happening than there is of something bad.

Option A- Kaiser is claiming as Jesus to give himself an excuse as to why he hasnt died from poisoning yet, considering he may be lying about the whole thing.
    Option B- He is telling the truth and we can bring back a townie (if I understand his ability correctly)
    Option C- Hes the bomb. This is the only negative outcome I can think of, and its extremely unlikely. He would have been better off just saying that his poisoning was contagious.
    I was going to make IBMG extra-lynchable. But then the storm made me target Ckane.
    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• My pm one the night I targeted kaiser. Paraphrasing: 'you instead target the kaiser (storm) and change his ability to investigate, however it dosent matter as he chose not to use his night ability'

For what its worth I have no read on kaiser, but I'm of course wary of people who crave a lynching, especially in this game where the number of scum appear high. I'm happy to stick with IBMG, comments such as claiming himself as 'confirmed townie' sound scummy

Comment

• Oh and last night I changed Wraith to role change (my role) but I don't think he has a night ability

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          That's all opinion. I still stand by what I did on night 1 last game, I just chose the wrong people.
          I think we can be pretty objective here. That wasn't the worst play but you wasted a pretty powerful ability.

When have you ever found scum off intuition or protected the townie who needed it or anything beyond throwing wild accusations and acting scummy?

Comment

• I'm warming to the kaiser being village idiot/jester role

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
              I'm warming to the kaiser being village idiot/jester role
              Yeah, I mean swag didn't give out to him for posting his pm

Comment

• Who added that get off me sit tag ? Wasnt me

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                  Jlash Is Town. Or so informs my Spy.

Hunter should be able to confirm this
                  I appreciate you confirming me as town, but what ability exactly do you have? If you can change the vote count needed for people, how do you have a spy?

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                  If we believe Jlash, he said during the last day phase that two of three out of Cent, IBMG and Mdb were non-town (assuming the double-voter is a town rule per usual)? Shouldn't we be going wild with that information and lynching Mdb and IBMG or are you guys hesitant to believe Jlash?
                  I answered you yesterday about this, I missed people that voted day 2, so the choices weren't as narrowed down as I thought. The scum count is accurate though.

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  I could go with either, but I'll admit it, I'm a little hesitant to believe JLash. He was positive that Centurion was scum, and he ended up being a Townie (albeit wanting to die).
                  Read my previous answer. Cent claimed multiple WC's which Ive never seen on a townie, and with the numbers I had at the time it added up. Like I said for the umteenth time, I missed 3 people and I apologize.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                    Who added that get off me sit tag ? Wasnt me
                    It's the great thing about being a rapist. You're victims often won't even come forward.
                    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                      It's the great thing about being a rapist. You're victims often won't even come forward.
                      Great... can't fix that spelling error.
                      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                        Is your role the rapist? Or am I completely missing/misunderstanding something?

Comment

• I think we should lynch someone else from that list JLash posted the other day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                            Jlash Is Town. Or so informs my Spy.

Hunter should be able to confirm this

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                            I think we should lynch someone else from that list JLash posted the other day.
                            What do you make of Vitors quote from yesterday?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              Is your role the rapist? Or am I completely missing/misunderstanding something?
                              Can we lynch the rapist?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                What do you make of Vitors quote from yesterday?
                                Meant to mention that too. I don't know why Vitor said that because my role has nothing to do with investigating.

Does anyone else have a role that has to do with the forest? Because I figure I'm it's guardian or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X