X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    Can we lynch the rapist?
    Your reviver hasn't come forward yet. I don't like that at all. There's no way we get more than 2 revivals and even 2 would be a bit odd. So there's no reason for the reviver to stay quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      Meant to mention that too. I don't know why Vitor said that because my role has nothing to do with investigating.

Does anyone else have a role that has to do with the forest? Because I figure I'm it's guardian or something.
      And also his ability didn't have anything to do with a spy.

Comment

Meant to mention that too. I don't know why Vitor said that because my role has nothing to do with investigating.

Does anyone else have a role that has to do with the forest? Because I figure I'm it's guardian or something.
        BB's butcher role is meant to have him hunting animals in it, weirdly not what a butcher would do at all

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
          And also his ability didn't have anything to do with a spy.
          He could be in a faction with an investigator? Or he could be randomly targeted by some sort of witness role. Or he could be lying to cover you. Or I guess he could be casting doubt cause he wants you lynched

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
            He could be in a faction with an investigator? Or he could be randomly targeted by some sort of witness role. Or he could be lying to cover you. Or I guess he could be casting doubt cause he wants you lynched
            What's there to lie about? I think it's obvious who my role helps the most. I think it's pretty easy to just lie and say "oh I investigated Jlash and he's town" because I don't think anyone would question that. My question is why does he have a spy, why does he think Hunter confirms what his spy told him?

Comment

Your reviver hasn't come forward yet. I don't like that at all. There's no way we get more than 2 revivals and even 2 would be a bit odd. So there's no reason for the reviver to stay quiet.
              what do you want me to do about it. Its not my fault the guy doesn't want to role claim

Comment

BB's butcher role is meant to have him hunting animals in it, weirdly not what a butcher would do at all
                My Role PM said I do it to get meats for my shop, I sure in medieval times a butcher would do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                  What's there to lie about? I think it's obvious who my role helps the most. I think it's pretty easy to just lie and say "oh I investigated Jlash and he's town" because I don't think anyone would question that. My question is why does he have a spy, why does he think Hunter confirms what his spy told him?
                  I was just listing the possibilities, you're the closest thing we have to 100% confirmed town right now.

I definitely want to hear his explanation but I'm worried he's going into laying low mode

Comment

I was just listing the possibilities, you're the closest thing we have to 100% confirmed town right now.

I definitely want to hear his explanation but I'm worried he's going into laying low mode
                    I was a bit surprised no one else saw that. That's the first thing I read when I had to catch up this morning and it caught me off guard immediately.

Comment

Are you the one the burned my ass cause I took a shot at an animal, not cool man, not cool.

Comment

what do you want me to do about it. Its not my fault the guy doesn't want to role claim
                        Nothing you can do about it, but unfortunately it's suspicious. I don't get why he would use his likely one shot ability to bring you back and then hang you out to dry.

Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                        My Role PM said I do it to get meats for my shop, I sure in medieval times a butcher would do that.
                        I guess, but Hunter's survivalist role sounds like much more of a hunter

Comment

Are you the one the burned my ass cause I took a shot at an animal, not cool man, not cool.
                          No. I actually didn't send my PM in on the first night because I wasn't around. Last night I got blocked by the storm.

Comment

• I caught back up and I can't believe that you guys are now dubbing me as the village idiot. I think that there is no village idiot this game because nobody is showing the symptoms of having that role. I already told you that my role is Jesus and that I can save the town by purifying your sins. If you choose not to believe me then you have wasted a golden opportunity.

Comment

Nothing you can do about it, but unfortunately it's suspicious. I don't get why he would use his likely one shot ability to bring you back and then hang you out to dry.

I guess, but Hunter's survivalist role sounds like much more of a hunter
                              I wish he'd come out and tell us his reasoning, it could be a simple as he wanted to use his power before he was randomly killed.

Comment

No. I actually didn't send my PM in on the first night because I wasn't around. Last night I got blocked by the storm.
                                Blocked by the storm?

Everyone else has been saying it just changes targets

Comment

Working...
                                X