This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
    I think we should lynch someone else from that list JLash posted the other day.
    I broke it down a little bit further based on what JLash has told us.

Day 1: 5 non-townies voted, this becomes 4 because IR was one of them.

Day 2: 7 non-townies voted, this becomes 6 because Chg was one of them.

Day 3: 8 non-townies voted

Tango, Kaiser, MD4L, JLash, Prodigy, Taylor, CKane, mpg, Vitor, ChicagoJay voted both day 1 and 2. As many as 4 of these 10 people are non-town. Seeing as there was an attempt at JLash's life last night, I think it's safe to say he's town, and that reduces that to 4 of 9.

IBMG, Paddy, mdb, Carling, Deaner, Clovdyx voted the second day, but not the first. At least 2 of these 6 people are not-town.

Sancho, Hyper, Hunter, Sitisfit, Wraith, Xero & Myself voted on the third day, but not the second. At least 2 of these 7 people are not-town

Our best odds would be with going from someone from the first list of the three... the only problem is that there could be less than 4 on that list. The following two lists could have more than 2 each.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    I caught back up and I can't believe that you guys are now dubbing me as the village idiot. I think that there is no village idiot this game because nobody is showing the symptoms of having that role. I already told you that my role is Jesus and that I can save the town by purifying your sins. If you choose not to believe me then you have wasted a golden opportunity.
    Why can't you believe it? No one is showing the symptoms? You sure are. You've been acting ridiculous this entire game... why would you be so vocal towards lynching VF earlier in the game if you are Jesus... this only draws attention to yourself and could result in you getting lynched before a useful townie is available for you to bring back, as you put it. Not to mention the fact that VF claimed he was sick, and you got poisoned, which apparently didn't even work against you because you're Jesus, but for some reason you concluded that it must have been VF who had infected you and lead his lynch train. That's not the Jesus Christ I remember reading about.

If you really are Jesus, then we can just wait and lynch you later and the same thing will happen, right??... why are you so eager to leave this game? A bodyguard is a good role to have on the towns side, but by no means is it the most valuable, especially when the mafia already knows who it is. It's actually pretty useless then, because they will just get killed the first night back. Sure, someone can protect the bodyguard, who then protects someone else, but you can easily just cut out the bodyguard and it is the same thing.

It is much more useful to bring back a role with an investigative or killing power for the town, and then have a doctor or bodyguard who has not been revealed yet protect them each night to avoid them being killed instantly again. C'mon Jesus, you're smarter than that.
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• No way I am I wasting my vote on Kaiser.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        No way I am I wasting my vote on Kaiser.
        Agreed. Which would bring the first list down to 4 of 8, because I don't think that there is any way he is scum.
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
          Agreed. Which would bring the first list down to 4 of 8, because I don't think that there is any way he is scum.
          I don't really have a strong read on anyone on that list. I'm pretty sure Vitor is town, but other than that I don't know. Tango's name has been floated around and I thought MD4L was acting a bit scummy earlier

Comment

• Im telling you all, MY Giant as hunch screams Tango is scum.

No surprise, he is on the list.
            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

No way I am I wasting my vote on Kaiser.
              I'm thinking if you don't vote for me that you are going to be on the chopping block.

Alas, I guess these people don't want to be saved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                Im telling you all, MY Giant as hunch screams Tango is scum.

No surprise, he is on the list.
                Can someone explain the Tango thing to me?

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                  I can make one of those list odds a little better as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                    Can someone explain the Tango thing to me?
                    My Hunch tells me. I havent had a hunch this bad since the Hunter thing.

His posts are always pretty vague, IDK, he is scum. And he is on the list.

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                      My Hunch tells me. I havent had a hunch this bad since the Hunter thing.

His posts are always pretty vague, IDK, he is scum. And he is on the list.
                      Are you serious enough to vote for him. He is also on the 4 of 9 list Northern Charge put out.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        I'm thinking if you don't vote for me that you are going to be on the chopping block.

Alas, I guess these people don't want to be saved.
                        If thats the case so be it, voting for you dosen't help the town IMO

Comment

I can make one of those list odds a little better as well.
                          What do you mean by this?

Comment

What do you mean by this?
                            the person I can confirm town is on one of the three lists

Comment

Are you serious enough to vote for him. He is also on the 4 of 9 list Northern Charge put out.
                              I Could definetly start a bandwagon, but unfortunaly, i dont have any evidence agaisnt him.

Secret investigator, If you are out there, give me a read on Tango tonight

STUNT

Comment

the person I can confirm town is on one of the three lists
                                Is it me? No? Damn it.

STUNT

Comment

Working...
                                X