This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    I Could definetly start a bandwagon, but unfortunaly, i dont have any evidence agaisnt him.

Secret investigator, If you are out there, give me a read on Tango tonight
    Alright, cool. I'd do it but sadly my investigation seems completely random.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      I'm thinking if you don't vote for me that you are going to be on the chopping block.

Alas, I guess these people don't want to be saved.
      No reply to anything I said in my previous post...??

Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      the person I can confirm town is on one of the three lists
      Yeah, no need to yet though I don't think, unless we are voting for them.
      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Tango, Kaiser, MD4L, JLash, Prodigy, Taylor, CKane, mpg, Vitor, ChicagoJay

This is the first day, blue what I believe are town, red are what I believe are scum. I'm town aligned even though I'm Jesus so yeah...

Toss up between Prodigy and CKane, but I have Prodigy as scum...he can't have 4 scum roles in a role (alright that was a sarcastic reason). I'm the most confident of CJay being scum there.

IBMG, Paddy, mdb, Carling, Deaner, Clovdyx

This category was a bit harder since Carling is the only one with a town role (I think he has double vote). Same color code but I feel confident about nobody in this category.

Sancho, Hyper, Hunter, Sitisfit, Wraith, Xero & NorthernCharge

Call me naive but I think Xero is town. I also think Northern Charge is town because he got incapacitated and the scum still acted when he was out cold. Well Hunter could have an Indy role based on what he has stated his ability is but if he isn't then I'm saying it's wraith who is scum. I'm confident that Sancho is scum.

There's my one helpful post for the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          the person I can confirm town is on one of the three lists
          As in the person who revived you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
            Is it me? No? Damn it.
            Maybe, maybe not.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
              As in the person who revived you?
              No I don't know that person. Got gained info last night, and confirm someone townie. I'm going to out them though if you fools try to string him up

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                No reply to anything I said in my previous post...??

Yeah, no need to yet though I don't think, unless we are voting for them.
                Yea only way I'd out him

Comment

Tango, Kaiser, MD4L, JLash, Prodigy, Taylor, CKane, mpg, Vitor, ChicagoJay

This is the first day, blue what I believe are town, red are what I believe are scum. I'm town aligned even though I'm Jesus so yeah...

Toss up between Prodigy and CKane, but I have Prodigy as scum...he can't have 4 scum roles in a role (alright that was a sarcastic reason). I'm the most confident of CJay being scum there.

IBMG, Paddy, mdb, Carling, Deaner, Clovdyx

This category was a bit harder since Carling is the only one with a town role (I think he has double vote). Same color code but I feel confident about nobody in this category.

Sancho, Hyper, Hunter, Sitisfit, Wraith, Xero & NorthernCharge

Call me naive but I think Xero is town. I also think Northern Charge is town because he got incapacitated and the scum still acted when he was out cold. Well Hunter could have an Indy role based on what he has stated his ability is but if he isn't then I'm saying it's wraith who is scum. I'm confident that Sancho is scum.

There's my one helpful post for the day.
                  I can understand the school of thought with me being scum. With regards to me claiming you have a night role I think Swag was being fairly ambigious when he said you chose not to use your ability, that could mean you don't have one IDK.

Surely if I lied I wouldn't have known about Xero roleblocking and if I wanted you dead I'd jump all over this bandwagon your trying to start?

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                    No I don't know that person. Got gained info last night, and confirm someone townie. I'm going to out them though if you fools try to string him up
                    Ah makes sense, thanks for clearing it up.

This reviver buisness is strange, could it be someone like Rofl or Pheltz (if he's still alive?), as they've been super quiet. (I know Rofl is incapacitated today btw)

Comment

I'm town aligned even though I'm Jesus so yeah...
                      I thought that you claimed to be heaven-aligned
                      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Agreed. Which would bring the first list down to 4 of 8, because I don't think that there is any way he is scum.
                        Well if his role claim was true, he wouldn't show as town

Comment

• Sorry I haven't been that active

Have been extremely busy/tired

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

Ah makes sense, thanks for clearing it up.

This reviver buisness is strange, could it be someone like Rofl or Pheltz (if he's still alive?), as they've been super quiet. (I know Rofl is incapacitated today btw)
                            I have no idea. I wish I did so he could clear me.

Comment

If thats the case so be it, voting for you dosen't help the town IMO
                              He's in group 1 of NCharge's notes that he posted earlier. His notes look very detailed so I'm interesting in lynching someone from the top group and currently the Kaiser fits best. He was also someone I felt was the best lynching last night as there may be a great upside to doing it if we can get Sir A back from the dead.

Comment

Why can't you believe it? No one is showing the symptoms? You sure are. You've been acting ridiculous this entire game... why would you be so vocal towards lynching VF earlier in the game if you are Jesus... this only draws attention to yourself and could result in you getting lynched before a useful townie is available for you to bring back, as you put it. Not to mention the fact that VF claimed he was sick, and you got poisoned, which apparently didn't even work against you because you're Jesus, but for some reason you concluded that it must have been VF who had infected you and lead his lynch train. That's not the Jesus Christ I remember reading about.

If you really are Jesus, then we can just wait and lynch you later and the same thing will happen, right??... why are you so eager to leave this game? A bodyguard is a good role to have on the towns side, but by no means is it the most valuable, especially when the mafia already knows who it is. It's actually pretty useless then, because they will just get killed the first night back. Sure, someone can protect the bodyguard, who then protects someone else, but you can easily just cut out the bodyguard and it is the same thing.

It is much more useful to bring back a role with an investigative or killing power for the town, and then have a doctor or bodyguard who has not been revealed yet protect them each night to avoid them being killed instantly again. C'mon Jesus, you're smarter than that.
                                I said that it could be possible to bring Chg back as town, that's a killing power for the town. I'm concerned that somebody could be brought back as a zombie from my death so I wanted somebody fresh to be brought back. I started the bandwagon for VF based on the fact that he was useless for the town with redirectors and that the PM had told me that the person who attempted to poison me was vikingfag173. I knew the potential for a framer but I used that opportunity to get rid of VF because a redirector could easily just spam his ability onto VF and have the whole town infected. VF lost his usefulness after he role-claimed.

Was it a selfish move..yes but it was one that I felt would benefit the town. I think that Chg was the diseased player from the lynching because nobody has dropped yet.

Another thing to think about is where the hell is the doctor? SirApurrpos got killed protecting JLash last night because he wasn't protected by the doctor, is the doctor just completely pulling a Clyde on us? or did he not know that JLash was the obvious choice during that night?

Comment

Working...
                                X