• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
    Sorry I haven't been that active

Have been extremely busy/tired
    I don't think your allowed to post, your meant to be incapacitated

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      Tango, Kaiser, MD4L, JLash, Prodigy, Taylor, CKane, mpg, Vitor, ChicagoJay

This is the first day, blue what I believe are town, red are what I believe are scum. I'm town aligned even though I'm Jesus so yeah...

Toss up between Prodigy and CKane, but I have Prodigy as scum...he can't have 4 scum roles in a role (alright that was a sarcastic reason). I'm the most confident of CJay being scum there.

IBMG, Paddy, mdb, Carling, Deaner, Clovdyx

This category was a bit harder since Carling is the only one with a town role (I think he has double vote). Same color code but I feel confident about nobody in this category.

Sancho, Hyper, Hunter, Sitisfit, Wraith, Xero & NorthernCharge

Call me naive but I think Xero is town. I also think Northern Charge is town because he got incapacitated and the scum still acted when he was out cold. Well Hunter could have an Indy role based on what he has stated his ability is but if he isn't then I'm saying it's wraith who is scum. I'm confident that Sancho is scum.

There's my one helpful post for the day.
      I'm not sure why you think I'm scum but whatever. Earlier you said you were "heaven aligned" and you coloured the role yellow. Now you say you're town. Why the change of story?

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
        I thought that you claimed to be heaven-aligned
        town aligned in the fact that I win when the town wins. I'm using a simplified version for heaven-aligned by just stating I'm like a townie there. I'm not town-aligned but I win when the town wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
          He's in group 1 of NCharge's notes that he posted earlier. His notes look very detailed so I'm interesting in lynching someone from the top group and currently the Kaiser fits best. He was also someone I felt was the best lynching last night as there may be a great upside to doing it if we can get Sir A back from the dead.
          Are you not wary of voting for someone who wants to be lynched?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
            I'm not sure why you think I'm scum but whatever. Earlier you said you were "heaven aligned" and you coloured the role yellow. Now you say you're town. Why the change of story?
            I colored it white. See post below you.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
              Are you not wary of voting for someone who wants to be lynched?
              Yeah most lynchings which have involved someone wanting to be lynched went badly. However none of them gave a good reason as to why they wanted to be lynched. This one has a potential incentive along the path if we go this way when the others did not.

Right now no one stands out to me but Kaiser would be top of my list right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                I said that it could be possible to bring Chg back as town, that's a killing power for the town.
                So not only are we supposed to believe that you can bring someone back, which you don't even know for sure yourself, but we are supposed to believe that you can convert someone of another faction to town with your death.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                I started the bandwagon for VF based on the fact that he was useless for the town with redirectors and that the PM had told me that the person who attempted to poison me was vikingfag173. I knew the potential for a framer but I used that opportunity to get rid of VF because a redirector could easily just spam his ability onto VF and have the whole town infected. VF lost his usefulness after he role-claimed.
                Yeah, sounds like something that Jesus would do.

The fact that Swag directly told you that the person looked like VF should have made it pretty obvious that it was NOT VF. When have you ever been given true information so directly in a mafia game. If you don't have an investigative role, you will never get information revealed to you that easily. If I wasn't incapacitated I would have fought hard against this lynch. If we would have just left VF no one would have got infected, because we didn't need to target him. Now we likely have someone infected and don't know who it is. That's on you Jesus.

I think that Chg was the diseased player from the lynching because nobody has dropped yet.
                What are the odds of that, 1/11, or however many voted for him? And even if Chg was the one that received it, that means that whoever killed Chg on night 2, who is scum by the way, is now infected. Yeah, that whole lynch VF plan worked out wonderfully...

Another thing to think about is where the hell is the doctor? SirApurrpos got killed protecting JLash last night because he wasn't protected by the doctor, is the doctor just completely pulling a Clyde on us? or did he not know that JLash was the obvious choice during that night?
                But the target is attacked before the doctor ends up coming to save him. So it would make sense that the bodyguard taking the hit to protect the target would take precedence.So it's entirely possible that JLash was protected by both.
                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                  as there may be a great upside to doing it if we can get Sir A back from the dead.
                  There is no upside gained from Sir A back from the dead. Bodyguard is useless if scum know who he is.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• No one should believe Kaiser, he roleclaimed Jesus literally as soon as this current day started.. classic village idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                      No one should believe Kaiser, he roleclaimed Jesus literally as soon as this current day started.. classic village idiot
                      Yeah, despite the fact that Chg died night 2. If he really wanted to bring Chg back from the dead and make him town he would have roleclaimed on Day 3.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• The only benefit of lynching Kaiser, Is a quieter thread. That is enough for me to lynch him. Just Kidding, But seriously its getting annoying
                        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                          Internet Problems, Sorry

I worded it badly. By Spy, I mean the same dude that told me Hunter is the survivalist.
                          Swag said the man Pmed me and Hunter the info Jlash was town.
                          He started the PM saying "you two"
                          So either Hunter will say he got the PM, or its Mafia 2 all over again

Why would I lie? you guys know my role already
                          I don't know, it was just random and I didn't understand it. So you get PM's from a spy and you can also alter voting?

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                          I broke it down a little bit further based on what JLash has told us.

Day 1: 5 non-townies voted, this becomes 4 because IR was one of them.

Day 2: 7 non-townies voted, this becomes 6 because Chg was one of them.

Day 3: 8 non-townies voted

Tango, Kaiser, MD4L, JLash, Prodigy, Taylor, CKane, mpg, Vitor, ChicagoJay voted both day 1 and 2. As many as 4 of these 10 people are non-town. Seeing as there was an attempt at JLash's life last night, I think it's safe to say he's town, and that reduces that to 4 of 9.

IBMG, Paddy, mdb, Carling, Deaner, Clovdyx voted the second day, but not the first. At least 2 of these 6 people are not-town.

Sancho, Hyper, Hunter, Sitisfit, Wraith, Xero & Myself voted on the third day, but not the second. At least 2 of these 7 people are not-town

Our best odds would be with going from someone from the first list of the three... the only problem is that there could be less than 4 on that list. The following two lists could have more than 2 each.
                          Thanks for breaking that down further.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                            So not only are we supposed to believe that you can bring someone back, which you don't even know for sure yourself, but we are supposed to believe that you can convert someone of another faction to town with your death.

Yeah, sounds like something that Jesus would do.

The fact that Swag directly told you that the person looked like VF should have made it pretty obvious that it was NOT VF. When have you ever been given true information so directly in a mafia game. If you don't have an investigative role, you will never get information revealed to you that easily. If I wasn't incapacitated I would have fought hard against this lynch. If we would have just left VF no one would have got infected, because we didn't need to target him. Now we likely have someone infected and don't know who it is. That's on you Jesus.

What are the odds of that, 1/11, or however many voted for him? And even if Chg was the one that received it, that means that whoever killed Chg on night 2, who is scum by the way, is now infected. Yeah, that whole lynch VF plan worked out wonderfully...

But the target is attacked before the doctor ends up coming to save him. So it would make sense that the bodyguard taking the hit to protect the target would take precedence.So it's entirely possible that JLash was protected by both.
                            Yea let's do that again.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              I don't know, it was just random and I didn't understand it. So you get PM's from a spy and you can also alter voting?

Thanks for breaking that down further.
                              The Spy choses a person to PM everynight, And he picked me.

At least that is what Swag told me.
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                                Im telling you all, MY Giant as hunch screams Tango is scum.

No surprise, he is on the list.
                                Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                                Can someone explain the Tango thing to me?
                                Idk. Apparently my Posts are scummy and Vitor has this hunch. I mean that is overwhelming evidence right ?

So if I am scum can you explain me why I voted no vote on day 1 and then refused to lynch a nearly sure fire townie in vikingsfan ?

Comment

Working...
                                X