Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tango View Post
    Idk. Apparently my Posts are scummy and Vitor has this hunch. I mean that is overwhelming evidence right ?

    So if I am scum can you explain me why I voted no vote on day 1 and then refused to lynch a nearly sure fire townie in vikingsfan ?
    To appear townie. I is the King of Crackpot theories!
    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

    STUNT

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
      The Spy choses a person to PM everynight, And he picked me.

      At least that is what Swag told me.
      Oh ok, and who got info that Hunter was the survivalist before?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
        To appear townie. I is the King of Crackpot theories!

        So the only thing that could get my of your suspicion list is roleclaiming ? Thanks I ll pass for now

        Comment


        • You know, I've been reading all these posts, trying to make sense of everybody's role...still can't come up with anything...

          But what I have figured out is a lot of people are convinced that Kaiser isn't Jesus, but maybe Village Idiot. What does the Village Idiot actually do in a Mafia Game? I mean, is it just something where they act like an idiot and try to confuse people?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            You know, I've been reading all these posts, trying to make sense of everybody's role...still can't come up with anything...

            But what I have figured out is a lot of people are convinced that Kaiser isn't Jesus, but maybe Village Idiot. What does the Village Idiot actually do in a Mafia Game? I mean, is it just something where they act like an idiot and try to confuse people?
            Yep. Which is one reason I would like to lynch him.

            If he isnt the village idiot, I would like him to explain why he said he was poisoned. It makes no sense to bring it up if hes Jesus.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
              Yep. Which is one reason I would like to lynch him.

              If he isnt the village idiot, I would like him to explain why he said he was poisoned. It makes no sense to bring it up if hes Jesus.
              Although I guess a lynch wouldnt be totally necessary, I would really just like to know if we can trust him or not.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                So you're indy. Have you been showing up on the non-town lists JLash has been putting out? How town friendly are you?
                I know my role sounds indy, but I'm town aligned. Obviously there isn't any reason to believe me, but I wouldn't have said what I could do if I didn't think it would help us win.


                And I did get a PM saying JLash was town. Totally spaced on it in my drunkenness/hungoverness.

                I think we should lynch Tango

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  I colored it white. See post below you.
                  You coloured Jesus yellow though, ok so Heaven aligned was in white in your pm?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                    I know my role sounds indy, but I'm town aligned. Obviously there isn't any reason to believe me, but I wouldn't have said what I could do if I didn't think it would help us win.


                    And I did get a PM saying JLash was town. Totally spaced on it in my drunkenness/hungoverness.

                    I think we should lynch Tango
                    Care to explain ?

                    Comment


                    • Working on vote count. One second.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        Oh ok, and who got info that Hunter was the survivalist before?
                        Only I.

                        Lynch Tango. I didnt want to start the bandwagon, luckily Hunter did it. Hunch Time
                        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                        STUNT

                        Comment


                        • Vote Summary:

                          Body Burner - 3 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091

                          IBleedMidnightGreen - 1 chicagojay

                          The Kaiser - 1 The Kaiser

                          Tango - 1 Hunter

                          IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                            Only I.

                            Lynch Tango. I didnt want to start the bandwagon, luckily Hunter did it. Hunch Time
                            You can't vote today, you're locked up.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Could I hear one real argument besides " I have this feeling" ? I mean there are way better cases to be made for a lynch of other players and you go after me.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Tango View Post
                                Could I hear one real argument besides " I have this feeling" ? I mean there are way better cases to be made for a lynch of other players and you go after me.
                                Not that I necessarily disagree, but who are you targeting? Who do you think have the best cases to lynch?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X