Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    You can't vote today, you're locked up.
    Burninated.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Vote Summary:

      Body Burner - 3 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091

      IBleedMidnightGreen - 1 chicagojay

      The Kaiser - 1 The Kaiser

      Tango - 1 Hunter

      IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
      I completely missed Kaiser voting for himself.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tango View Post
        Could I hear one real argument besides " I have this feeling" ? I mean there are way better cases to be made for a lynch of other players and you go after me.
        Its either you Or Jesus.
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

        STUNT

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tango View Post
          Care to explain ?
          Cause you're scum right?

          Comment


          • Oh, screw it.

            Lynch Xero


            We still don't have any explanations from earlier, and I've just felt weird about the guy pretty much since the whole thing happened. I might be alone on this, and that's fine, but until somebody can give me a sound, thorough reason for voting somebody else (and I'm not voting for Heyzeus...), I'm letting it stand.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              Not that I necessarily disagree, but who are you targeting? Who do you think have the best cases to lynch?
              I am most suspicious of ROFL for being totally uninvolved which is untypical for him.Otherwise I have no good reads yet. I m still sorting my notes , but havent paid attention to the whole thread due to work.

              Anyway I am going to watch the game now, just be smart and dont rush anything and follow Jlash lead. I think he really is onto something

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                Its either you Or Jesus.
                You are really narrow minded

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Tango View Post
                  You are really narrow minded
                  He's also unable to do anything.



                  Speaking of which...

                  Swag - quick question. In a situation like his, where a player is unable to participate in a lynching due to incapacitation, am I correct in assuming that they are also unable to be voted for?

                  Comment


                  • Lynch Xero or at least question IBMG more. He said he's an investigator but he hasn't revealed anything today.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tango View Post
                      You are really narrow minded
                      Narrow Minded my ass. Outside of the Messiah there, we cant make a case for anyone.
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                      STUNT

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        He's also unable to do anything.
                        Speaking of which...

                        Swag - quick question. In a situation like his, where a player is unable to participate in a lynching due to incapacitation, am I correct in assuming that they are also unable to be voted for?
                        If you're "Incapacitated" in a write-up, you're protected from being lynched until you're no longer incapacitated.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          If you're "Incapacitated" in a write-up, you're protected from being lynched until you're no longer incapacitated.
                          Kill.

                          Comment


                          • Vote Summary:

                            Body Burner - 3 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091

                            IBleedMidnightGreen - 1 chicagojay

                            The Kaiser - 1 The Kaiser

                            Tango - 1 Hunter

                            Xero - 1 Clovdyx

                            IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              If you're "Incapacitated" in a write-up, you're protected from being lynched until you're no longer incapacitated.
                              There goes ROFL chances of dying.
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                              STUNT

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                Oh, screw it.

                                Lynch Xero


                                We still don't have any explanations from earlier, and I've just felt weird about the guy pretty much since the whole thing happened. I might be alone on this, and that's fine, but until somebody can give me a sound, thorough reason for voting somebody else (and I'm not voting for Heyzeus...), I'm letting it stand.
                                Not actually sure how we all forgot about how sketchy he's been

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X