This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    Does no one else find it convenient that he came out with this immediately after I pointed him out as a primary suspect according to JLash's info...?
    OR that he chose the individual that was already leading the vote count???

OR the fact that this is another one of the names that I mentioned:

Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
    If I could vote I'd go with this.
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
      The language was slightly confusing on that one. I'm putting my trust in your claimed investigative abilities. You have a huge target on your back if this falls through, though.

Comment

I'm going to run with this a little more and make some assumptions...

8 (the number of non-town that voted on day 3) is a pretty decent amount of non-town players in the game, considering it would make up 1/3 of the original pool of participants if you add Chg and IR back.

Assumption #1: Almost all scum, if not all scum, voted on day 3.

Only 4 non-town (5, but IR is gone) voted on Day 1. That number increased to 6 (7, but Chg was one) and then 8 the following days. As I said, I think that 8 is pretty close to the total number of non-town that left are in the game. When you look at the numbers, votes increasing day-by-day indicates that the scum that voted on day one likely continued voting on day 2 and 3.

Assumption #2: At least 3 (and maybe all 4) of the non-town that voted on day 1, also voted on day 2 and day 3.

Players that have voted all three days: Tango, MD4L, JLash, Prodigy, Taylor, mpg, Vitor and ChicagoJay.

8 names, of which I think at least 3, and maybe 4, are non-town. For the time being, I'm willing to accept that JLash is town because of the information that he has presented, which leaves 7. Vitor has been arrested, perhaps being investigated, and mpg is no where to be found, vote-blocked by the town drunk or someone I'm assuming? Either way, I think we can stay away from them for this day phase, because as long as JLash survives the night we can think about looking at the voting patterns tomorrow with them not being part of the lynch vote today.

So that leaves Tango, Prodigy, Taylor and ChicagoJay as the people that I am willing to vote for today.

I know some people think that CJ is scum, but he was very open about his ability and what he was doing originally, and if he was being honest then his role can be a big help to the town, so I would prefer to vote for one of the other three.

What do you guys think?
        I'd just like to add a word of caution on CJay, he appeared very open about his role in the last game too, he has proved capable of fake roleclaiming convincingly in the past

Comment

Does no one else find it convenient that he came out with this immediately after I pointed him out as a primary suspect according to JLash's info...?
          Does no one else find it convenient that he left BodyBurner's name off the list despite the reviver still not coming forward?

Comment

• We really need to find that reviver, semi random guess is pheltz

Comment

Time to put a big target on my back (Protection WILL be needed for tonight please to anyone listening).

I've tried to stay quiet about my role while leading people to the conclusions of my investigations but people aren't getting it, so out into the open I come.

BodyBurner is NOT town-alligned
              Lynch BodyBurner

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                We really need to find that reviver, semi random guess is pheltz
                He's not playing

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                  I'd just like to add a word of caution on CJay, he appeared very open about his role in the last game too, he has proved capable of fake roleclaiming convincingly in the past
                  you must be confused? I didn't give any details of my role last time

Comment

Also I had absolutely no heat on me so why would I make stuff up to put the heat on me?

Comment

Does no one else find it convenient that he left BodyBurner's name off the list despite the reviver still not coming forward?
                      Uhh...?? The list that I made was of people that voted all 3 days... so it was convenient for me to leave him off, because he didn't vote during day 2. scum.
                      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• So in the same phase Rofl trys to talk and Vitor trys to vote? Common guys, i know not everyone can read every post all the time, thats cool but please read the write ups for the sake of the game
                        sigpic

Comment

We really need to find that reviver, semi random guess is pheltz
                          Pheltz isn't playing?

Comment

you must be confused? I didn't give any details of my role last time
                            I don't want to read back through but I thought it was Rio mafia maybe it was Mafia 2

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 6 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091, The Deaner, chicagojay, PaddyPatriot

The Kaiser - 1 The Kaiser

Tango - 1 Hunter

Xero - 1 Clovdyx

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Uhh...?? The list that I made was of people that voted all 3 days... so it was convenient for me to leave him off, because he didn't vote during day 2. scum.
                                Taylor has put himself front and centre in danger for this, if he's wrong, he's clearly getting lynched next day, if he's right mafia are going to be all over him.

If you're defending BB and he turns up scum it's not going to look good for you

Comment

Working...
                                X