X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks clear cut to me. BB was lying about his alignment

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 6 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091, chicagojay, PaddyPatriot, Hunter

The Kaiser - 1 The Kaiser

Xero - 1 Clovdyx

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Hmm I'm still all very unsure by this. Taylor do you have any previous results from your ability?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
          He won't get protected if he's wrong. How would he know this if not detective?

In reference to your earlier point, it doesn't really help scum to get rid of indies, town only wins when all threats to the town are eliminated, indies can be some of the biggest threats to town, especially if BB is some kind of zombie
          You're right about the first part. But I disagree in the thought process that scum would want independent's left alive, because you don't know what kind of ability they have, and independent's will point out scum to portray themselves as helping the town, helping them to achieve their win condition. Also, there were multiple scum factions last game, and we can't count that out this time.

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
          His role (if true) is better than jlash's, this is a pretty random outburst by you... Have we found our reviver/person converted by an undead bb?
          Not if JLash is kept alive for enough days to detect noticable patterns in voting.

Originally posted by Tango View Post
          So it is a win-win. If we lynch BB and he turns out Scum = amazing.
          If we lynch BB and he turns up town , we can lynch taylor who is prolly scum then or has a useless investigationsrole like I had in the last relevant mafia game ( mafia II)
          Win-win for you, it takes the attention away from you. Seriously though, if BB ends up being scum, then I won't question Taylor anymore. But there are multiple people that JLash's ability has identified as potential non-town members jumping on this bandwagon, and I don't like it.

Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
          My role is that I take a post from the game thread and see if/where a person is lying.

Are you town-aligned by the way?
          Lol, sure it does.

fyi, Town4Lyfe
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Lynch The Prodigy

Because, **** it, one of these days, he's actually gonna be scum.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 6 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091, chicagojay, PaddyPatriot, Hunter

The Kaiser - 1 The Kaiser

Xero - 1 Clovdyx

The Prodigy - 1 The Deaner

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                Wait, what?

I know I look like a copycat, but, seriously?

Unlynch BodyBurner
                Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                Lynch The Prodigy

Because, **** it, one of these days, he's actually gonna be scum.
                Does this mean what I think it means? Why the sudden change of heart?
                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

It looks clear cut to me. BB was lying about his alignment
                  Paddy and Taylor are aligned! I seent it!

Comment

• Night 1 - #103 - vikingsfan's role, allignment and description were true (was out when lynch was quickly forced through, may want to look into that I may add someone is still infected as no-one has died from it.)

Night 2 - #479 - Kaiser "misread" PM, someone attempted to poison him who looked like vikingsfan he was not actually affected.

Night 3 - #1459 - BB not town aligned

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                      Does this mean what I think it means? Why the sudden change of heart?
                      It means I'm utterly clueless, and I'm "going with my gut." Seems to be a worthwhile strategy for everyone else.

Comment

Why so serious?
                        List of my future potential lovers.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Paddy and Taylor are aligned! I seent it!
                          If he's wrong, I'll be first in the queue to lynch him

Comment

If he's wrong, I'll be first in the queue to lynch him
                            Don't get me wrong, Taylor's alleged ability sounds possible. But I don't know how likely it is, which prevents me from believing him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              List of my future potential lovers.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, Taylor's alleged ability sounds possible. But I don't know how likely it is, which prevents me from believing him.
                                How likely it is?

He wouldn't make up a completely unique role, this is a slam dunk for town

Comment

Working...
                                X