This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    I don't know what to think of Taylor's info. He sort of gave us the info we already knew on VF and Kaiser, because Kaiser has stated that he knew he wasn't poisoned by VF, but that he mislead us because he believed VF's plague to be too dangerous to keep around.
    Exactly...I just said I was poisoned to make it more urgent. Jesus power prevents me from being poisoned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner
      But good job it was nice having a redo but I was dropped into a tough situatio to dig out of.
      So Taylor was correct then?

If you come up zombie-aligned I'm going to be pisssssssssed.
      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• JLash if there are 4-5 scum that are on your list for today's lynch we should immediately start voting people out that I had in red in my post. I'm pretty confident that I hit mostly scum on that list.

Comment

• He's tenebrae.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner
            I guess I can post till the write-up not gonna tell anything important. But good job it was nice having a redo but I was dropped into a tough situatio to dig out of.
            Dont even continue posting stuff like that. You will have a Vitor-eseque moment and spoil it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              JLash if there are 4-5 scum that are on your list for today's lynch we should immediately start voting people out that I had in red in my post. I'm pretty confident that I hit mostly scum on that list.
              You found your will to live again ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                You found your will to live again ?
                Lol I was never poisoned...

Comment

I think he was referring to you pushing for us to lynch you..
                  CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                    Well I can't do anything about it now since the day is over. You guys lynched BB and not me. I've got to go back to the drawing board now. You guys can lynch me later if the doctor or cop dies. It was pretty short-sighted for me to do that but it's whatever.

Comment

• Well, looks like BB is what we expected after being so quickly and quietly revived.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                        You are smart.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        You, not so much.
                        I never believed you. I argued most against you of all people and defended VF and y'all lynched him...

Comment

• Alright guys if the write ups not in soon I'm gonna bounce. I'll try to get back on tonight, then I'm getting up at 3 a.m. to drive to New Hampshire for Thanksgiving. I'm guessing things may get super slow around here. I wish we could pause this because I may not be around until Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Well I can't do anything about it now since the day is over. You guys lynched BB and not me. I've got to go back to the drawing board now. You guys can lynch me later if the doctor or cop dies. It was pretty short-sighted for me to do that but it's whatever.
                            I still dont trust you. You lied to get a town member killed.

Comment

• Day 4:

"Man... They got SirA..."

"So I guess I was wrong about him being scum...who knew!"

"Investigators, whatcha got?"

*crickets*

"Well, this is reassuring..."

"I have come forth to save you all from eternal damnation! I am your Lord and Savior, Jesus."

"Whatever fucktard."

"Yeah, shut up Kaiser. You're retarded."

"So, lynch an inactive?"

Wait! I know Body Burner is not Town-Aligned!

"Good enough for me."

"Yeah, sounds pretty reasonable."

"What?! Me!? He's lying!"

But it's too late for him to defend himself, he arrives just as the crowd is rallying against him... They push towards him...

"Kill the zombie! Kill the zombie!"

"Braaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnns!"

"Oh shit! For realz?

"Will you leave me alone if I say yes?"

"Kill the faker! Kill the faker!"

Body Burner, feeling the heat turns to run away, but he finds himself between a crowd of angry people and a hard place - a wall of a house... Realizing the inevitable, he pulls out a cutting instrument and dares them to try something... vowing to take at least one of them with him...

"Come at me!"

The mob all rush him and he manages to get one half-hearted stab into one person before the crowd consumes him and is restraining him... Two individuals hold his arms and allow another few to switch-off blows to his face before one picks up the weapon he had wielded and sinks it into his neck.

Body Burner is dead. He was The Butcher, Tenebrae-Aligned.

The crowd stands around his body, looking down at the apparent face of evil. Until one of their own collapses and the crowd notices the wild stab Body Burner took has resulted in Xero being wounded... The wound isn't fatal though, he just needs time to rest...

If he has a nighttime ability, he is not able to use it on this night.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 4. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO SEND IN YOUR PMs.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                                I still dont trust you. You lied to get a town member killed.
                                Ends justify the means. You should know that as scum.

Comment

Working...
                                X