Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhh he'd been turned to the dark side!! So IR wasn't the end all be all of the bad revivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Ahhhh he'd been turned to the dark side!! So IR wasn't the end all be all of the bad revivers.
      How quick are you going to get the numbers for today's lynch?

Comment

• And Xero getting hurt was random.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          How quick are you going to get the numbers for today's lynch?
          Right away, but I can't share them until the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
            Internet Problems, Sorry

I worded it badly. By Spy, I mean the same dude that told me Hunter is the survivalist.
            Swag said the man Pmed me and Hunter the info Jlash was town.
            He started the PM saying "you two"
            So either Hunter will say he got the PM, or its Mafia 2 all over again

Why would I lie? you guys know my role already
            How are you getting this information scum? Because these are the last two results I've horn, and I'm no spy or informer. Catching up, will reply soon hopefully.
            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• 23 people voted yesterday to make 8 scum including BB, only 13 today plus as they know of JLash's ability I'd guess there's around 4 scum today.

Comment

• Alright dudes I'll check back later tonight, and then maybe super early before I leave for my trip. Fellow town, dont let these scumbags take me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                  23 people voted yesterday to make 8 scum including BB, only 13 today plus as they know of JLash's ability I'd guess there's around 4 scum today.
                  I'm guessing 5, that's based on how many voted that I had in red.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                    Right away, but I can't share them until the next day.
                    I know you said you may not be on here for a while, but we'll need those ASAP. This lynch is likely to reveal a lot.

ALSO, to the doctor out there, I suggest protecting JLash, but I could understand protecting Taylor as well. But if JLash lives until tomorrow his results will definitely help us determine who is scum, especially with the small amount of people that voted, compared to prior lynches. But Taylor could continue to find scum via results from Swag.

Let's just hope you and the mafia target the same person..
                    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• I don't need protection because I haz Jesus powa!!!

Comment

• We should keep an eye on the people who were against lynching BB or were laying low for his lynch, someone out there is his reviver

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                          23 people voted yesterday to make 8 scum including BB, only 13 today plus as they know of JLash's ability I'd guess there's around 4 scum today.
                          Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                          I'm guessing 5, that's based on how many voted that I had in red.
                          You think that many scum voted against one of their own?
                          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                            when they see it is a lost cause they jump on it. and keep in my that their could be like 2 more scum factions with 4 people each and they dont know about each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                              Scum were in a bad position here, they either wouldn't vote and we would know who they are right away or vote and bide themselves more time. It's a lost cause as well, BB was getting lynched either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                                when they see it is a lost cause they jump on it. and keep in my that their could be like 2 more scum factions with 4 people each and they dont know about each other.
                                This, we haven't even scraped the surface of finding anybody else in the other faction (the one with the red coloring, which is the main mafia.)

Comment

Working...
                                X