This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    SanchoPanza HAS BEEN MODKILLED! Write-Up Incoming...

Just kidding.
    Love you too. Totally Arcade
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
      I'd have been lynched instantly and no-one would have believed it. This is most of the same town that allowed the serial killer to live, but they won't let a confirmed independent who can actually find scum live.
      If you'd found scum you could've done like BOPE in Rio

Comment

• Keep lynching Carling, its better to get rid of this faction.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Love you too. Totally Arcade
          Word?
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
            This sounds exactly like Steve... just saying.
            BB knows my ability he can confirm it or deny it. I can't kill anyone so I'm not really a threat.

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
            If you had found one scum this would be a different story
            It's not my fault I didn't but it's not like a detective has yet. (Taylor not counting because he analyses posts not people)

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
            Meh, unlikely, as Sitisfit disclosed his revival attempt before swag did the writeup, and confirmed that he asked swag if he would return to his original alignment.

Really..?? That doesn't really make sense, how do you know that you come up town-aligned in JLash's results??
            Look at when I voted, it was ONLY when NorthernCharge or Rofl were missing, I borrowed their alignments for the day and Jlash saw me as town. (Sorry to NC and Rofl for admitting this much, you're roles are staying quiet though.)

Comment

BB knows my ability he can confirm it or deny it. I can't kill anyone so I'm not really a threat.
              confirm he does not have a kill ability

Comment

My buds will recruit you in the night. We can use your ability.

Comment

• I'm killing Kaiser tonight just decided

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                    I'm killing Kaiser tonight just decided
                    Lol you are an idiot if you do that.

Comment

Look at when I voted, it was ONLY when NorthernCharge or Rofl were missing, I borrowed their alignments for the day and Jlash saw me as town. (Sorry to NC and Rofl for admitting this much, you're roles are staying quiet though.)
                      Were you told JLash saw you as town or are you assuming based on results?

Day 1: 5 non-town and you didn't vote
                      Day 2: it jumps to 7 non-town and you voted
                      Day 3: up to 8 non-town, Body Burner being one of the new ones. There could have easily been a non-town member that voted on day 3, but not day 2, just the opposite of you..?

I really wish JLash was alive, Day 4 would have told us a lot.

Sitisfit, revive him next kthxbai!
                      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        Lol you are an idiot if you do that.
                        Na I think it be a pretty good decision. I guess we'll find out

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                          Were you told JLash saw you as town or are you assuming based on results?

Day 1: 5 non-town and you didn't vote
                          Day 2: it jumps to 7 non-town and you voted
                          Day 3: up to 8 non-town, Body Burner being one of the new ones. There could have easily been a non-town member that voted on day 3, but not day 2, just the opposite of you..?

I really wish JLash was alive, Day 4 would have told us a lot.
                          Sitisfit, revive him next kthxbai!
                          I may or may not have confirmed with the Moderator because I was concerned about it and didn't want to give myself away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            Na I think it be a pretty good decision. I guess we'll find out
                            I can tell you why if you let me survive this day phase.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Need more tags.
                              Still waiting. Entertain me.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

I may or may not have confirmed with the Moderator because I was concerned about it and didn't want to give myself away.
                                If you are town then what was IR's ability? I'm guessing he's a reviver as well or some sort of recruiter.

Comment

Working...
                                X