This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    Here is what I suggest... these are the people that have voted every one of the first 3 days:

Tango, MD4L, Prodigy, mpg, Vitor and ChicagoJay.
    Carling/BB can either of you confirm if any of these players are town or not..?

I think 4 of these guys are scum. And 3 are almost guaranteed to be scum.
    I've targeted 4 people and I'm 95% sure they're all town.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Carling - 9 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, The Kaiser, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, SanchoPanza, Tango, mpg1995, mdb17

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
        I've targeted 4 people and I'm 95% sure they're all town.
        Youve targeted 4 people out of that list of names??
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• No just four people so far, yourself being 1 of them and Rofl another. No-one on that list, the storm played an impact in my targets.

Comment

• Unlynch Carling

Lynch ChicagoJay

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Carling - 8 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, SanchoPanza, Tango, mpg1995, mdb17

chicagojay - 1 The Kaiser

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

I'm not scum, if I survive I'll make a post about my alignment and Taylor can analyse it.

The thief is one of the 5 town aligned roles I know for what it's worth.
                Who is the thief? I'll unvote you.

Comment

No just four people so far, yourself being 1 of them and Rofl another. No-one on that list, the storm played an impact in my targets.
                  Well then I'm just going to start at the top of my list then. After all, I'm sure Sitisfit is with my...

Lynch Tango
                  CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                    For petes sakes ppl, stop fishing for (powerful) town roles.
                    sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                    And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                      Yeah why not.

Xero has a night ability and I semi blocked him last night, I think he ended up roleblocking NChange. He could of been trying to kill NChange or save him as the doctor
                      How do you half block somebody? I thought that he was lying since he posted this.

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                      No no, sorry for being confusing guys here is my role:

I am a role changer (and as a result semi roleblocker) each night I pm swag someone's name and he changes their ability for the night to a random one. They are unaware of the change (see xero's slow response to me) but swag pm's me what it was changed to. How would I have known that xero was roleblocking that night? On the 2nd night I went on a hunch and targeted chg, however the storm redirected me to kaiser who has a night ability (so in that way i also have an investigative role) but he chose not to use it because either he didnt get a pm in or he is limited in how many times he can use his role. If he had of used it, then it would of been investigate. This has lead some people to speculate tonight I will change someone's ability to kill. This is a very real concern and there's not much I can do about it.

It's a pretty powerful role I think and that's why I'm trying to be open about how I've used it so far. In town aligned and have the standard win condition.
                      I have no night ability, I've said that several times here.

He's slipped up numerous times in this thread and he also lies in the group with a lot of scum and the probability being high for lynching one. He's the highest suspect right now on a lot of people's boards. I have a feeling he's independent since I'm apart of the mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        Unlynch Carling

Lynch ChicagoJay
                        If Jay is the alternative to myself I'll do so, Lynch CJay.
                        Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                        Paddy, Hyper and Clov I believe requested I keep roles private, I won't go against a majority and give things away or it will help the town.

Comment

If Jay is the alternative to myself I'll do so, Lynch CJay.

Paddy, Hyper and Clov I believe requested I keep roles private, I won't go against a majority and give things away or it will help the town.
                          *Unless it will help the town.

Comment

Well then I'm just going to start at the top of my list then. After all, I'm sure Sitisfit is with my...

Lynch Tango
                            I feel better about it than I do CJ.

Lynch Tango

Comment

You are sure these guys are town? I believe you on the last two and if Paddy is town I believe a strong idea of who another possible independent is. I don't want to hand over my mafia buddies since I'm apart of the mafia.

Comment

Lynch Tango

I believe that Tango is an independent scum as well but I feel way stronger about CJay. If you can get enough votes then I'll swing over to your side and I'll lead a bandwagon for CJay the next day.

Comment

Working...
                                X