X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    Wrong thread Fag Dynasty....
    No, it wasn't. It was a deliberate attempt to raise my posts in this thread.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      I know but you made it way too obvious. You should've made yourself still look like the village idiot, until you started going off and made it obvious you still had the role.

It would be pretty dumb to go after you, because I'd look like the obvious target and seeing as to how we just discussed the idea and theory now it would be pretty dumb.
      Either that or you're scum and you showed me your hand. With the percentages Clyde, it doesn't look very promising for you to be town.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I dont get how you guys get your post counts so high in these mafia games.

I feel like I am posting a ton and I havent even hit triple digits or top 10. Meanwhile, Kaiser has like 250 posts. Its absurd.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
          I dont get how you guys get your post counts so high in these mafia games.

I feel like I am posting a ton and I havent even hit triple digits or top 10. Meanwhile, Kaiser has like 250 posts. Its absurd.
          How do you check that

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            How do you check that
            Click on where it shows the post number and view count for the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I will declare you Lord of Posts if you have the next person get killed by Terrell Suggs.

Comment

Either that or you're scum and you showed me your hand. With the percentages Clyde, it doesn't look very promising for you to be town.
                Haha. Scum sits back and laugh at our ineptness.

Comment

How do you check that
                  From the Off-topic forum, click where it says the total number of posts in this thread.

Comment

Click on where it shows the post number and view count for the thread.
                    Im pretty up there for being killed twice

Comment

That probably added a bunch though, considering you were peppered with questions once you were alive again

Comment

That probably added a bunch though, considering you were peppered with questions once you were alive again
                        thats true.

Comment

BB we on the same page now?

Comment

This. When you have to defend yourself constantly from being re-lynched and re-re-lynched, your count skyrockets.

Comment

BB we on the same page now?
                              I dont actually have a kill ability. How's it feel to be messed with

Comment

I dont actually have a kill ability. How's it feel to be messed with
                                Lol did he believe that?!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X