X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
    it had to be Clyde then.
    I had Clyde down but switched to you for some odd reason. I know that MDB and Tango are definitely mafia, they've voted with each other for every lynch. I saw MD4L and Prodigy have matching vote patterns and NCharge's mafia voting strings were correct except for the fact that Wraith has voted every day but only 2 days public and the rest anonymous. His anonymous votes were all with the rest of the scum.

Comment

• How many role blockers does town have?

Comment

• When does this day phase end?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          I had Clyde down but switched to you for some odd reason. I know that MDB and Tango are definitely mafia, they've voted with each other for every lynch. I saw MD4L and Prodigy have matching vote patterns and NCharge's mafia voting strings were correct except for the fact that Wraith has voted every day but only 2 days public and the rest anonymous. His anonymous votes were all with the rest of the scum.
          It would be weird if I was mafia and I didn't vote with my bros or ever defend any of them. I think I've been targeted by them at least once too.

Comment

Already accounted for. I had Hunter and BB already as pegged for scum but there is something interesting.

The same 7 scum voted day 2 and day 3. Here's the interesting part: The scum count increased by 1 and vote count by 2. The new voters were you and Centurion. You got converted to Tenebrae on night 1 so you came up as scum.
            Not at all, you're clearly miscounting:

Scum voting on day 2: 7 (Chg was one of them, so this becomes 6)

Scum voting on day 3: 8

So, it jumped from 6 to 8.

Body Burner and Hunter both voted on Day 3.
            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
              When does this current phase end?
              Fixed and that.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                When does this day phase end?
                It's night bud. Send your PM in scum, but you're most likely going to be blocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                  Not at all, you're clearly miscounting:

Scum voting on day 2: 7 (Chg was one of them, so this becomes 6)

Scum voting on day 3: 8

So, it jumped from 6 to 8.

Body Burner and Hunter both voted on Day 3.
                  Carling didn't vote day 3. I forgot to say that. Sorry bud, you're definitely converted over. I don't think BB was told because Carling thought he might die quick. I couldn't get the numbers to match up until you got added as scum.

Comment

Carling didn't vote day 3. I forgot to say that. Sorry bud, you're definitely converted over. I don't think BB was told because Carling thought he might die quick. I couldn't get the numbers to match up until you got added as scum.
                    That would explain why he got so overly upset that we lynched a non-townie

Comment

No, you're definitely wrong.

Sancho, Hyper, Sitisfit, Hunter, Wraith, Xero, Body Burner, Me.

These are all people that voted on day 3, and not day 2.

If there is one unknown unaccounted for, and you're assuming it's me based on another one of your hunches..? (I warned you about those earlier)

Also, IIRC, Carling claimed that according to Swag, he showed up as TOWN on JLash's investigations.

Wasn't sure if I believed it then, still not sure, but he was pretty open about everything else, so just sayin'.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Day One Lynch
                        Vikingfag173 - 4 Sitisfit, mpg, Hyper and wraith

No Lynch - 16 Vikingfag173, Xero, SirAppurros, Body Burner, The Kaiser, Ckane138, SanchoPanza, The Prodigy, MD4L, NorthernCharge, Vitor, Taylor091, chicagojay, IR, Tango, and JLash

5 scum voted this day….
                        Originally posted by Day Two Lynch
                        Vikingfag173 - 11 Chg91, Vitor, IBMG, Centurion, JLash, SirApurrpos, mpg1995, Clovdyx, The Deaner, The Kaiser, PaddyPatriot

Vitor - 7 Ckane138, Tango, Vikingfag173, Taylor091, mdb17, Carling, Wraith (Secret Vote)

Xero - 3 MD4L, The Prodigy, chicagojay

7 scum voted this day….
                        Originally posted by Day Three Lynch
                        Xero - 2 miamidolphin4life, NorthernCharge (First day back from incapacitated, switched to Tenebrae)

chicagojay - 6 Xero, mpg1995, SirApurrpos, SanchoPanza, IBleedMidnightGreen, wraith36444

Centurion - 14 Clovdyx, Body Burner (Tenebrae), PaddyPatriot, chicagojay, Hunter, Hyperborean, The Deaner, mdb17, Sitisfit, JLash, The Prodigy, Tango, Taylor091, Vitor

JLash - 1 Centurion

8 scum voted this day….
                        Notice on day 3 that Carling and Chg dropped from the votes but BB and Hunter took their place. 1 New Scum voters but 2 new voters from day 2 outside of BB and Hunter. Centurion was already killed as town leaving Northern Charge who didn't participate in the day 2 vote but was town day 1. He was converted on night 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                          That would explain why he got so overly upset that we lynched a non-townie
                          Lol yeah, or I was upset because, you know, common sense did not prevail.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Okay, you aren't going to read the posts obviously but here is my summary:

BB got converted to town, to rat out the rest of Tenebrae. He did so, stating that it was ONLY CARLING LEFT AND ALSO SAID THAT TENEBRAE CAN WIN WITH THE TOWN, AND CARLING CANNOT KILL.

Carling was the one incapacitating people. He was able to steal their ability also for the following night when that person was incapacitated. His role = 1/2 Simonds role from last game, in that he can only use it every other night, instead of every night.

If you are a mafia player, then this is a VERY dangerous role to have left in the game, especially since Carling agreed to play with the town, essentially trying to target mafia going forward.

****, Carling even stated that he would target whoever the town suggested during the day phase.

If Carling ever did anythign even remotely scummy after we allowed him to live, it wouldn't be very hard to lynch him during a day period later in the game.

This is why. It's also why probably half the people that voted were scum.
                            That is what Carling said. We have no confirmation on that. He could have made that whole role up just to sruvive a little bit longer.

Comment

It's night bud. Send your PM in scum, but you're most likely going to be blocked.
                              Just saying, why do you think I'm scum?

We're basing this off votes so far. Days 1/2/3 I voted for Xero.

In the next phase I voted for Body Burners because of my knowings of revivals and thinking he was scum and Day 5 I wasn't online to place a vote.

I didn't vote for Cent because it was pretty obvious he was town aligned and even if he was an idiot, he was still helpful to the town. It's the same reason I never went after you, though after a certain point in time village idiot get a legit role.

Comment

No, you're definitely wrong.

Sancho, Hyper, Sitisfit, Hunter, Wraith, Xero, Body Burner, Me.

These are all people that voted on day 3, and not day 2.
                                Wraith voted anonymous on day 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X