This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    No denying that IR and Body Burner showed up as scum when Tenebrae.

I assume Carling doesn't show up as scum when he votes, because he votes with the people's votes that he incapacitates.

Carling targeted me, used my vote on day 2, vote shows up as town because it was mine. Same thing with ROFL.
    I'll cut a deal with you, the town lets you live (because you have been acting extremely scummy and numbers aren't lying right now) but you have to vote with the town. I'm going to lead the lynch tomorrow of one of the guys I feel is 100% mafia. If you want to prove that you are town then you better go along with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      Pending something crazy happening I have a very good idea of who to vote for manana.
      Care to share? It might be in direct conflict of my vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        It's not powerful because it's obvious. I'm also going with the theory that IR could have been the converter and ROFL is still as his original alignment because IR was dead. Either that or the first person he kidnaps becomes Tenebrae aligned. Carling didn't have a powerful role because once you learned who his faction was, it was obvious who he targeted.
        hahahaha omg i missed this one, but it is filled with so much fail!!!

LOL it's obvious hey. Just like it was obvious when VF tried to poison you. Because Swag made that so obvious by telling you straight up. Yeah. How did that turn out??? Hint: Nothing in mafia is obvious.

IR as the converter doesn't make any sense, considering his role was The Necromancer. Oh, also, BB stated that IR revived him the first time, and that he knew that all along. Oh, and he said this when he was town again.

And I was never kidnapped, just incapacitated.
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Care to share? It might be in direct conflict of my vote.
          I prefer to wait till morning, but I suspect it's either the person you're going after or someone close to the top of your list. As long as you're not a scum play trying to mislead us...

Comment

hahahaha omg i missed this one, but it is filled with so much fail!!!

LOL it's obvious hey. Just like it was obvious when VF tried to poison you. Because Swag made that so obvious by telling you straight up. Yeah. How did that turn out??? Hint: Nothing in mafia is obvious.

IR as the converter doesn't make any sense, considering his role was The Necromancer. Oh, also, BB stated that IR revived him the first time, and that he knew that all along. Oh, and he said this when he was town again.

And I was never kidnapped, just incapacitated.
            Sorry I used the wrong word there. For the last time in the game, I knew that VF was most likely framed, I went along with playing dumb just so we could get rid of him his role was anti-town.

Town members really need to post up in here so we know what our abilities are and who to target. BTW NCharge since you are being so helpful what is your ability?

Comment

• I'm not going to bother responding to everyone one by one, so let this answer all questions. Carling was the last Tenebrae. I am town now because Sits brought me back as so. IR did revive me the first time.

Comment

I'll cut a deal with you, the town lets you live (because you have been acting extremely scummy and numbers aren't lying right now) but you have to vote with the town. I'm going to lead the lynch tomorrow of one of the guys I feel is 100% mafia. If you want to prove that you are town then you better go along with it.
                Lol wtf, this is exactly what I meant with the way you act in these games. You've got it all figured out, and cannot accept any other possibilities. So now YOU are going to cut a deal with me, because YOU are all of a sudden the leader of the town. Right.

Why do you think I have been acting scummy? My logic has been sound. I've analyzed JLash's info and I've listed potential candidates for lynching, but I have not claimed to know who for sure is scum, like you are, because there is still room for error.

I defended Carling because I saw the potential for him to be a real weapon for the town.

And most of all, I've been pretty vocal about everything, which is pretty non-scummy, imo

All that being said, the majority of the people on your list is similar to mine, so I will likely be on board with the lynch vote, but in the instance that it is not someone that I agree with, I'm not going to follow you blindly like every did on the Carling lynch.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

All that being said, the majority of the people on your list is similar to mine, so I will likely be on board with the lynch vote, but in the instance that it is not someone that I agree with, I'm not going to follow you blindly like every did on the Carling lynch.
                  Nor would I expect you to, it's good to know that we are on a similar page. I could be wrong but those numbers are really against you. I don't believe that you are a threat to the town but at the same time you could be independent.

Comment

Town members really need to post up in here so we know what our abilities are and who to target. BTW NCharge since you are being so helpful what is your ability?
                    Wow, now you want me to role-claim, like really dude...??

Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                    I'm not going to bother responding to everyone one by one, so let this answer all questions. Carling was the last Tenebrae. I am town now because Sits brought me back as so. IR did revive me the first time.
                    There you have it.

Also, I know this won't mean **** to you Kaiser because I'm the one saying it (and maybe someone who has been converted in prior games can confirm) when I was converted to Simonds faction last time, I got a PM from the mod stating A) what faction I now belonged to and B) Everyone that I can communicate with via PM.

I assume BB would have known if he could communicate with me.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      I'm not going to bother responding to everyone one by one, so let this answer all questions. Carling was the last Tenebrae. I am town now because Sits brought me back as so. IR did revive me the first time.
                      Charge could be an independent but I thought that the Tenebrae could potentially have a recruitment ability. The more that you and Charge talk the more Charge could potentially be an independent, which doesn't change the numbers at all because Carling would still "show up scum if he used NCharge's vote"

Comment

I don't believe that you are a threat to the town but at the same time you could be independent.
                        Well no, because I show as town according to your count in day 1, remember..?

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                          IR did revive me the first time.
                          IR died the same night you did. So how does that work again?

Comment

• Hypocrisy from ncharge there, just because it happened in the last game dosen't mean it will happen in this one.

For the record I'm not really suspicious of bb/ncharge. We need to start hitting mafia, we haven't got one yet. Xero looks like the obvious lynch, but I could go tango

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                              Hypocrisy from ncharge there, just because it happened in the last game dosen't mean it will happen in this one.

For the record I'm not really suspicious of bb/ncharge. We need to start hitting mafia, we haven't got one yet. Xero looks like the obvious lynch, but I could go tango
                              We could go Tango, but I'm expecting that the Mafia will think we are going to lynch Tango because we have voted for him the most out of any mafia members.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xero View Post
                                IR died the same night you did. So how does that work again?
                                IR likely targeted him during night 1. So he killed him, and then he comes back as Tenebrae the following night?

I dunno, just a guess, but seems most likely, because IR would not have known that BB was going to die night 1 otherwise.

Also, I just realized that if we would have left Carling alive, he could have targeted Sitisfit, stole his ability for a night and revived JLash and we would have voting results again, and I think it would have been game over pretty quickly.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X