X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    Three scenarios surrounding this:

1) BB is actually telling the truth, pending that Carling told him the truth.

2) BB is lying to cover up the remaining Tenebrae members

3) BB is unaware that Carling converted someone to Tenebrae the night he was dead (was anyone incapacitated?) and is just going off what Carling told him when he was Tenebrae.

Just things off the top of my head.
    1 is correct. Carling couldnt convert. Im pretty sure he would of asked me or at least told me he ws doing that, and since Im town now I have no reason to cover up the remaining members. Also even if i was why would i give up Carling we can all agree his ability was pretty powerful.

Comment

Three scenarios surrounding this:

1) BB is actually telling the truth, pending that Carling told him the truth.

2) BB is lying to cover up the remaining Tenebrae members

3) BB is unaware that Carling converted someone to Tenebrae the night he was dead (was anyone incapacitated?) and is just going off what Carling told him when he was Tenebrae.

Just things off the top of my head.
      It's also possible BB is still Tenebrae. When he was revived he didn't reveal the members right away because he said he wanted to have fun. I think they were just deciding what to do and Carling took the fall for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
        It's also possible BB is still Tenebrae. When he was revived he didn't reveal the members right away because he said he wanted to have fun. I think they were just deciding what to do and Carling took the fall for them.
        nope

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          nope
          IR didn't revive you though so you guys clearly have another member.

Comment

Possibly.

Honestly we can't really do much more but crate fallacies in our minds by looking too closely into this stuff. Let's just keep all of this fresh in our mind when the night post comes in, and run with whatever sticks out most after. We've done all we can, literally, especially Kaiser. I don't know if all his info is correct, but there's no point in discussing this anymore until the post. It's just giving scum more insight on where our minds are.
            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Actually he did. The Tenebrae are gone.

Comment

Actually he did. The Tenebrae are gone.
                Sorry to be a little hypocritical of my last post, but why are you so vehemently denying the existence of any Tenebrae being left? You're getting awfully defensive/have been.

Also, hi Rofl.
                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Sorry to be a little hypocritical of my last post, but why are you so vehemently denying the existence of any Tenebrae being left? You're getting awfully defensive/have been.

Also, hi Rofl.
                  Im not defensive. The fact is simple though that they are gone. I just want people to see that so we can move along and look for the remaining scum. Looking for Tenebrae is waste of time.

Comment

Possibly.

Honestly we can't really do much more but crate fallacies in our minds by looking too closely into this stuff. Let's just keep all of this fresh in our mind when the night post comes in, and run with whatever sticks out most after. We've done all we can, literally, especially Kaiser. I don't know if all his info is correct, but there's no point in discussing this anymore until the post. It's just giving scum more insight on where our minds are.
                    I think we should focus on mafia now but it's pretty obvious BB is lying and I want to make sure everyone knows that.

Comment

Im not defensive. The fact is simple though that they are gone. I just want people to see that so we can move along and look for the remaining scum. Looking for Tenebrae is waste of time.
                      Yeah that makes sense that you are totally covering up for the Tenebrae killer! Just kidding, honestly I don't have any idea at this point, but we'll see.

Surprise, you highlighted this portion for no reason! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I think we should focus on mafia now but it's pretty obvious BB is lying and I want to make sure everyone knows that.
                        Or I'm telling the truth.

Comment

• Rofl, you been following the game at all?
                          sigpic

Comment

IR did revive him and this has been gone over plenty of times. IR's role was labeled the "Necromancer". Do you really need this explained to you again?

mpg is scum you guys. He is just trying to keep the town's focus on BB/Tenebrae and waste as much time as possible before picking apart him and his buddies
                            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              Rofl, you been following the game at all?
                              If he says no, he must be lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                Rofl, you been following the game at all?
                                I don't think he ever does.

Him and MF4L either don't follow the game or they play dumb the whole time. I think that's stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X