This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    Very cute, in a completely non Sandusky way. Way to go, you did good, man.
    I think he looks like a Nazi.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
      I think he looks like a Nazi.
      Nazis aren't born, they're bred. But I understand what your meaning was, hah.
      Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Night 5:

*Clang!* *Clang!* *Clang!*

*Tsst*

*Clang!* *Clang!* *Clang*

*Tsst*

A man withdraws a mace from the water and observes his craftsmanship... He turns it end over end and observes it's quality, looking for any sort of imperfection... To his disdain he finds one, a slight crack in running up the side of it.

"Blast!"

Refusing to settle for anything short of perfection, he decides to make another. He replaces the current mace in the forge allowing the metal to heat up.

Clovdyx, realizing his great thirst, decides to go and quench it... In his mind, using this as the reason for the uncharacteristic blemish in his work. He goes and he returns. Seeing that the mace was almost entirely red hot he panics and rushes to get a hold of the cool part while he still can. In his haste, he neglects to see one of his projects from a previous night, a sword, leaning against a pillar... He feels the pain of it cut his shin slightly, but that is not important at the moment, he is falling forward and...

*Tsst*

"AHHHH!"

Intense screams of pain fill the air as his upper body land in the forge and he suffers the major burns... Not a soul in their right mind could have slept through the horrifying screams of agony... Clovdyx is dead. He was The Blacksmith, Town-Aligned

A man is bustling around his home, looking for some sustenance after a not-so-long night of slipshod work... He eventually settles on just drinking some water before he goes to bed because one time in a conversation with the Almighty SwAg Dynasty, before his untimely death, he was informed that drinking water before going to bed helps shred those love handles that he despises so!

He chugs down the water, then acknowledging his tiredness he decides to lie down and go beddy-bye. Xero makes his way to his bed and lies down... He slowly drifts off to sleep, but it doesn't last... He wakes some hours later, drenched in sweat and freezing cold... He gets out of his bed, legs shaking and extremely weak, and does his best to make his way to his cabinet where he has something that can stop whatever is happening to him...

He loses strength... His life fading... He eventually can no longer walk and resorts to a crawl in a last hopeless effort... He can go no further. He is but a short distance from his precious concoctions that could save his life...but it is too far.

"Poison..."

His last word is croaked out as death embraces Xero. he lies in a contorted position on the ground... His heart stops. And he is no more.

Xero is dead. He was The Crude Physician, Town-Aligned

*Thud*

"Open up! I know you're in there!"

"Open this door, dammit!

Getting no response both times, the man walks around to the side and peers in the window and sees mdb17 lying fast asleep, apparently not a care in the world...

"Bastard! How dare you ignore me!"

He goes running around front once more and breaks the door down and enters. He comes up to the bedside of mdb17 and demands him to get up... No response comes... The man starts shaking mdb17...Nothing. He checks for a heartbeat... His heart is beating fine...

"Playing dead won't work on me!"

He grabs mdb17 by the arms and drags him off the bed and out of his house and off to lock-up... Damn Irish.

mdb17 may not vote in today's lynch.

It is now Day 5. There are 21 Alive with 20 voting.

IT'S 11 TO LYNCH!
        Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-25-2011, 09:02 PM.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• I have the feeling that this is the calm before the storm.

Comment

• I saw the killer!!! Omg we have a killer!!!

Comment

• Clovdyx deserved to die for being that stupid
              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• 5. InjuredReserve: The Necromancer, Town-Aligned

wtf??

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  I have the feeling that this is the calm before the storm.
                  We just lost two townies. I wouldnt call this calm.

Comment

• Is it not crudely ironic that our physician died from poison? Pun intended. By the way, this means that VFan wasn't lying.
                    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Very tired as is 3 am over here so will only post this tonight.

I was "advised" to stay in last night by a big "burly" man (I assume this is a roleblock), so no new information was gathered.

Comment

• Well I'll get us started.

Lynch Prodigy

Comment

I saw the killer!!! Omg we have a killer!!!
                          Yeah i am sure you have that kind of ability too

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                            Yeah i am sure you have that kind of ability too
                            I saw the killer and it was Xero.

Comment

Well I'll get us started.

Lynch Prodigy
                              Why do you hate me?

Comment

• How is IR town aligned now ? If so bb, nchargr and sit are way up on my list

Comment

Working...
                                X