Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a very sound sleeper so me not hearing someone pounding on the door is very likely. Also can't he see I'm sleeping...no one wants to be woken up in the middle of the night. It could have waited until the morning!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      Well I'll get us started.

Lynch Prodigy
      Nonono if we're lynching someone based on a hunch, you gotta give me Tango

Lynch Tango
      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

5. InjuredReserve: The Necromancer, Town-Aligned

wtf??
        That is troubling.
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

I saw the killer and it was Xero.
          Xero, town aligned ( at least for now ) , he was at best our town killer but i m
          Doubting you

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post

Lynch Tango
            Sorry dude, but ask vitor i m sure fire townie

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
              That is troubling.
              Yeah between BB being revived a night after IR died and this, there's definitely something weird going on.

Team CKane

Comment

• Vote Summary:

The Prodigy - 1 The Kaiser

Tango - 1 Sitisfit

IT'S 11 TO LYNCH!
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                  How is IR town aligned now ? If so bb, nchargr and sit are way up on my list
                  Let's target the tenebrae when we have mafia around. Good deflection post there.

Comment

• I didn't get anything last night. Ability crapped out.
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

What does Vitor have to do with this?

Team CKane

Comment

Lynch Tango
                        How sure are you of this? I can see Tango as godfather and him walking around as town because he uses investigation immunity but I think we get a hit here either way. The other option is MDB.

Comment

What does Vitor have to do with this?
                          Remember Vitor's "secret messenger?" That's supposedly Tango, but it seemed like everyone overlooked the fact that it was only those two talking to each other cryptically. I'm very skeptical.

Comment

Yeah between BB being revived a night after IR died and this, there's definitely something weird going on.
                            Yeah very weird. Way too late here to even trying and comprehend the goings on tonight. I'll attempt to make sense of everything tomorrow with an emphasis on attempt.

Comment

How would Vitor know? He's a guy who drops the vote count and doesn't have an investigation ability.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                                Remember Vitor's "secret messenger?" That's supposedly Tango, but it seemed like everyone overlooked the fact that it was only those two talking to each other cryptically. I'm very skeptical.
                                Theres nothing that proves either of them are town, just that they can communicate with one another.

Comment

Working...
                                X