Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright since no one is talking I decided that I win...

I will expect the write up soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      Alright since no one is talking I decided that I win...

I will expect the write up soon.
      You didn't bold it. Can't activate.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• i win

Comment

i win
          Congratulations, now pick someone you wish to be modkilled.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Congratulations, now pick someone you wish to be modkilled.
            vikingfan teach him to role claim

Comment

vikingfan teach him to role claim
              I can't channel my energy from the heavens today due to me using my energy on other tasks... You may try using the "i win" ability another day.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I can't channel my energy from the heavens today due to me using my energy on other tasks... You may try using the "i win" ability another day.
                What use it to be all powerful if you have to rest up first.

Comment

Everybody that voted for the No Lynch is getting a Night One Suicide role in my next game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

Everybody that voted for the No Lynch is getting a Night One Suicide role in my next game.
                    Power move.

Comment

• Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

Comment

• Scum !

Comment

• Where !

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                            What VF claimed is closer to the Paranoid gun owner than a bomb, and the role that he claimed is by no means weak.
                            I didn't see the bit about people targeting him having a chance of getting infected, I was catching up on my phone in class

Comment

• Ok, I've had class all day, just caught up.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              Mafia Role
                              The Diseased One – Town-Aligned – A sickly, frail, old man who has seen better years in his life… Fortunately, you can’t die from your disease because of how tolerant you’ve become of your illness, others aren’t so lucky though…

Ability – You’re similar to The Bomb in previous games, except for all those who target you have a chance of contracting your illness and dying a day (or days) later. If someone kills you during the night, they have a 100% chance of becoming infected – if you’re lynched, 1 of the people who voted to lynch you will become infected at random… All the people the infected one targets have a chance of becoming infected.
                              Win Condition – You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.
                              You may communicate with: No one.
                              So if anyone investigates you they might be infected, any doctor targeting you can become infected, and anyone who kills you will become infected? Anyone infected can continue infecting people.
                              That just sounds like a zombie invasion and I have no idea why you'd role claim that, doing so isn't pro-town at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                                Ok, I've had class all day, just caught up.

So if anyone investigates you they might be infected, any doctor targeting you can become infected, and anyone who kills you will become infected? Anyone infected can continue infecting people.
                                That just sounds like a zombie invasion and I have no idea why you'd role claim that, doing so isn't pro-town at all.
                                It's perfect to role-claim because anybody who even investigates him will risk getting an illness. If people believe him then he has effectively isolated himself from the game.

I'm still betting on VF being the village idiot and his task #1 was to role-claim. Mafia would have to be careful of him in case he does get something like a one-shot kill.

Comment

Working...
                                X