This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    It's perfect to role-claim because anybody who even investigates him will risk getting an illness. If people believe him then he has effectively isolated himself from the game.

I'm still betting on VF being the village idiot and his task #1 was to role-claim. Mafia would have to be careful of him in case he does get something like a one-shot kill.
    That's my point, he's drawing all investigators to him, when they might end up dead by doing so.
    If you're town do you really want to risk investigators on Night 1?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
      That's my point, he's drawing all investigators to him, when they might end up dead by doing so.
      If you're town do you really want to risk investigators on Night 1?
      From the way that Swag reacted and how the town acted I would have a tendency to believe that VF's true role has already been disclosed.

VF got scared that somebody would off him in night one because of what he did the previous game.

Comment

From the way that Swag reacted and how the town acted I would have a tendency to believe that VF's true role has already been disclosed.
        VF got scared that somebody would off him in night one because of what he did the previous game.
        It seems like he posted it mostly true, but the strength of the Bomb is in being night killed, it's just an odd play to try and avoid that fate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
          Ok, I've had class all day, just caught up.

So if anyone investigates you they might be infected, any doctor targeting you can become infected, and anyone who kills you will become infected? Anyone infected can continue infecting people.
          That just sounds like a zombie invasion and I have no idea why you'd role claim that, doing so isn't pro-town at all.
          We should have just lynched him. As mafia wouldn't you target him and then start infecting town-people?
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
            We should have just lynched him. As mafia wouldn't you target him and then start infecting town-people?
            In that the Mafia would lose one of their own people. Who said that they have another person who can make contact besides the killer? The Mafia needs to keep as many members as possible in order to have a hierarchy in case of a death.

Comment

In that the Mafia would lose one of their own people. Who said that they have another person who can make contact besides the killer? The Mafia needs to keep as many members as possible in order to have a hierarchy in case of a death.
              Noone but they often do.

Yeah, it would make the game a lot more uncontrolled for the mafia and as long as things are going smoothly for them, they won't do it but it still creates a wildcard that's probably in favor of the mafia since mafia won't target each other, towns people will though.

Team CKane

Comment

• Hey, everyone. Welcome to the game. You guys have made the right first-day decision.
                Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• I've got my reasons for role-claiming, but it aint a cover, I wouldnt waste time investigating me just to find that im just what I said I am. The mafia would never risk voting for me, so feel more safe about the people who voted for me ironically. Though interesting that Sitisfit voted for me just because.
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                    I've got my reasons for role-claiming, but it aint a cover, I wouldnt waste time investigating me just to find that im just what I said I am. The mafia would never risk voting for me, so feel more safe about the people who voted for me ironically. Though interesting that Sitisfit voted for me just because.
                    And what would those reasons be?

Team CKane

Comment

And what would those reasons be?
                      playing in the game as long as possible, coupled with the fact that no mafia is really going to vote for the bomb and risk dying when they are lying low. I could see why town would be suspicious but since the mafia wont kill me or risk killing themselves im just a town member that will last longer.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Fwiw, VF's role would make sense with the whole medieval theme, as he's obviously something similiar to a Plague victim.
                        Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• anyway what was your reasons for voting to me right away
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

playing in the game as long as possible, coupled with the fact that no mafia is really going to vote for the bomb and risk dying when they are lying low. I could see why town would be suspicious but since the mafia wont kill me or risk killing themselves im just a town member that will last longer.
                            An unimportant one at that though. So when the doctor gets killed, just remember that maybe it would've been you if you hadn't roleclaimed and in the process you would have killed the mafia hitman. And since the mafia hitman kills the people he targets anyway there wouldn't have been danger of damage to the town by your ability.

Team CKane

Comment

anyway what was your reasons for voting to me right away
                              You said you'd roleclaim. Plus you were acting like a ***** in the last game.

Team CKane

Comment

You said you'd roleclaim. Plus you were acting like a ***** in the last game.
                                fair enough
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X