Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I like how you take charge.
    Good. Get used to it.
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
      Ncharge said he used his ability on me.
      He didn't confess when I asked who it was. I guess he just likes you more.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        I'm in a way failing to see how the Undertaker is an anti-town role. I think we should keep in the back of our minds that Prodigy could have been framed.
        I'm thinking it's a variation of the framer that changes alignments post death. Hopefully that explains IR's alignment change.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
          He didn't confess when I asked who it was. I guess he just likes you more.
          Nah, Mofo tryna murder me.
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

          STUNT

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hunter View Post
            I'm thinking it's a variation of the framer that changes alignments post death. Hopefully that explains IR's alignment change.
            Now that would be a good explanation for that role.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Day 6: The Prodigy is finally scum...And Kaiser voted for him first... Wow.
              Wtf is this Swag?

              Comment


              • Jay, if you are positive that I am scum, then lynch me. All it will do is force me to use my ability on myself rather than another person in the town, for which it could be beneficial for.
                .

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  Wtf is this Swag?
                  You killed the cop! ... in Rio.

                  Edit - Who happened to be The Prodigy.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                    Was it a role blocking ability?
                    He's town, all Im going to say. Dont want to give scum more info then they already have.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      He's town, all Im going to say. Dont want to give scum more info then they already have.
                      Good idea

                      Comment


                      • Ok caught up, glad to see we finally found the red scum faction

                        Comment


                        • Alright guys I'm out for the night. Have a good one.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Anosh View Post
                            Hey guys, that Steve character is pretty suspicious.

                            Also the prodigy is a pretty cool guy
                            .
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              .
                              I remember reading that and just busted out laughing for about 5 minutes straight. Most obvious partnership ever?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                I remember reading that and just busted out laughing for about 5 minutes straight. Most obvious partnership ever?
                                I still have my notes from Mafia 2 and was flipping through them trying to get to where I keep the notes for this one and saw it on one of the last pages...

                                Originally posted by My notes
                                Anosh + Prodigy? Anosh retarded? Investigate further...
                                It was just funny because Anosh would just stop in and say something completely random about steve and prodigy, then leave.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X