This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I still have my notes from Mafia 2 and was flipping through them trying to get to where I keep the notes for this one and saw it on one of the last pages...

It was just funny because Anosh would just stop in and say something completely random about steve and prodigy, then leave.
    I'm surprised that nobody thought that RoxOnly was suspicious when he posted that he had an explanation if he ever had to role-claim. (on day 1). I would have immediately gotten rid of him then if I was mafia. You guys still made a good decision night 1.

Sancho posted something on page 4 (50 per page) about people having crappy roles. Chg and me were like...that's so suspicious but I think only CKane called him out on that but nothing ever happened.

This mafia play is rivaling Mafia 2 play, you guys did a really good job (I wanted BF7 to kill Hyper so bad, it would have screwed with everybody to see Hyper just die immediately).

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      I'm surprised that nobody thought that RoxOnly was suspicious when he posted that he had an explanation if he ever had to role-claim. (on day 1). I would have immediately gotten rid of him then if I was mafia. You guys still made a good decision night 1.

Sancho posted something on page 4 (50 per page) about people having crappy roles. Chg and me were like...that's so suspicious but I think only CKane called him out on that but nothing ever happened.

This mafia play is rivaling Mafia 2 play, you guys did a really good job (I wanted BF7 to kill Hyper so bad, it would have screwed with everybody to see Hyper just die immediately).
      I loved Mafia 2. I hated how it ended for us, but the fate of the game was kind of sealed. I won't really say much more about it other than Mafia in that game had some massive disadvantages to overcome.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Did I win yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          Did I win yet?
          Hi(:
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Just finished Generation Kill. It was so damn good! Definitely something i'd watch again.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
              Just finished Generation Kill. It was so damn good! Definitely something i'd watch again.
              Whoops wrong thread.

Comment

• Everyone, please realize I said Prodigy was finally scum a few days ago, and voted as such. I take full credit for this lynch, even if I wasn't here.

Thank you.

Comment

• Rofl only has 9 posts in this thread when the next lowest active player has 4 time as much, and even accounting for missing one phase as he had to, thats only 3 posts more than Pheltz and McNulty who has 6 and 4 more than IR who has 5. 2 of them aren't in this game and the other died in the 1st night.

Explanation please?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Caught up. Glad we got rid of scum. Anyone has an idea what his ability was ?

Comment

• Here's my read on players in the game

1. SanchoPanza - no idea
                      2. Hyperborean - no idea
                      3. Tango - spy role, seems town
                      4. IBleedMidnightGreen - investigative role, seems town but could be corrupt
                      6. Rofldogs - very quiet, no idea
                      7. The Kaiser - village idiot, town
                      8. miamidolphin4life - investigative role, could be corrupt (would town get so many investigators?
                      9. PaddyPatriot - no idea
                      10. mdb17 - potential scum due to jlash's list
                      16. Sitisfit - reviver, probably town
                      18. Taylor091 - lie detector, probes town
                      19. Ckane138 - no idea
                      20. mpg1995 - acting very scummy, no idea on role
                      21. Hunter - survivalist, town or Indy?
                      22. The Deaner - no idea
                      23. Vitor - changes the lynch count, probably town
                      24. chicagojay - ability changer, town
                      25. Body Burner - butcher, town
                      26. NorthernCharge - double vote? (I can't remember) has arises scum suspicions
                      27. wraith36444 - secret vote , IMO scum

Thoughts?

Comment

• While thinking about it, if I follow your train of thought and assume that one of the role claimed investigators has to be non town, I would go with Taylor.
                        His ability sounds not clear enough to me. I mean he said, as a result he got: " He understood the pm wrong etc." , which is strange. See, first he says he gets back whether a person is lying or not, then he says he got a response about his target misreading a pm ect. this doesnt add up for me.

Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                        My role is that I take a post from the game thread and see if/where a person is lying.

Are you town-aligned by the way?

Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                        not sure about that Jesus stuff (very doubtful), however night ability said he "misread" pm so more likely he has just realised that he misread the pm and is not poisoned and knows that if he says that he misread pm he is up for lynch. Whether this means that he can't be poisoned is something different altogether.

If I make it to the night phase will have to decide whether to target him or someone else suspicious.

Suggestions welcome, though it needs to be explicitly stated in a post for me to find whether true or false.

Also a lot of people that were accused of being scum, posted I am town to provide Taylor some targets and clear people, but he never responded to those or revealed his results.
                        Overall with 39 posts he isnt really active, and with a cool ability like his that could really help the town if he is a townie I dont think he is town/ pro town.

He could have gotten at least 1 result since his last investigation, but never shared.

And for what it is worth, I only got results of imbg and mdf4l ivnesdtigations and never taylor's.

for me he is scum.

Comment

• Interesting idea, here's my theory:

Mpg is the godfather type. Yesterday the mafia panicked that the godfather was getting votes, (I think mpg had 5 or 6). As a result they decieded to sacrifice the less important prodigy (makes sense considering prodigy already had done heat). They also thought they'd be gaining an advantage because md4l (also scum) would win the towns trust. It really dosent make sense for us to have another investigator. This theory is strengthened when you go back and see mpg immediately jumped on prodigy and then tried to claim his innocence in a flawed argument.

Md4l is scum, mpg is the godfather

Comment

• Sorry that's meant to say prodigy had some heat

Comment

• Triple post. Sorry guys. The theory is even more strengthened when you consider prodigy put up no form of defence.

Comment

• It's definitely something to consider, it's a common tactic called Bussing and Prodigy's undertaker role sounds he just messed with dead people's alignment, hence IR's change to town aligned when the necromancer is clearly tenebrae

Comment

Working...
                                X