X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    Interesting idea, here's my theory:

Mpg is the godfather type. Yesterday the mafia panicked that the godfather was getting votes, (I think mpg had 5 or 6). As a result they decieded to sacrifice the less important prodigy (makes sense considering prodigy already had done heat). They also thought they'd be gaining an advantage because md4l (also scum) would win the towns trust. It really dosent make sense for us to have another investigator. This theory is strengthened when you go back and see mpg immediately jumped on prodigy and then tried to claim his innocence in a flawed argument.

Md4l is scum, mpg is the godfather
    I'll respond during the day. This isn't true though.

Comment

• The theif can come forward at anytime to prove I'm not the godfather though. I was robbed and JLash still died.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
        The theif can come forward at anytime to prove I'm not the godfather though. I was robbed and JLash still died.
        Godfather doesnt always kill. See: Button Man, Mafia 2.
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
          Godfather doesnt always kill. See: Button Man, Mafia 2.
          What did the godfather do that game?

Comment

What did the godfather do that game?
            Survived day lynches. I think.
            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              Rofl only has 9 posts in this thread when the next lowest active player has 4 time as much, and even accounting for missing one phase as he had to, thats only 3 posts more than Pheltz and McNulty who has 6 and 4 more than IR who has 5. 2 of them aren't in this game and the other died in the 1st night.

Explanation please?
              I don't know what he hasnt been posting by I can confirm him town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                Survived day lynches. I think.
                Whatever, point is I don't have a killing role. I've been robbed and taken away for a day before too. Also, when Kaiser checked I think he said I never voted with Prodigy. I'm not mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                  While thinking about it, if I follow your train of thought and assume that one of the role claimed investigators has to be non town, I would go with Taylor.
                  His ability sounds not clear enough to me. I mean he said, as a result he got: " He understood the pm wrong etc." , which is strange. See, first he says he gets back whether a person is lying or not, then he says he got a response about his target misreading a pm ect. this doesnt add up for me.

Also a lot of people that were accused of being scum, posted I am town to provide Taylor some targets and clear people, but he never responded to those or revealed his results.
                  Overall with 39 posts he isnt really active, and with a cool ability like his that could really help the town if he is a townie I dont think he is town/ pro town.

He could have gotten at least 1 result since his last investigation, but never shared.

And for what it is worth, I only got results of imbg and mdf4l ivnesdtigations and never taylor's.

for me he is scum.
                  The following is 100% the truth (someone can rob me and test this statement if you like or lynch me and wait until the end of the game I'm not fussed) you can choose what you want to make of it yourself.

I am independent aligned, the reason I am happy to tell you this is because I have already won. My condition was to catch 3 people lying in the game thread which I completed Night 4.

I am more than happy to help the town however since I feel like my ability is geared towards helping the town (I am independent only because I do not trust anyone and query everything, hence my ability). If you chose to lynch me then you can, however I am of no threat to the town whatsoever and would just be a waste of a lynch.

My results are as follows (exactly the same as in previous posts):

Night 1 - Post #103 - vikingsfan's role, alignment and ability - TRUE
                  Night 2 - Post #479 - Kaiser poisoned by vikingsfan lookalike - "technical FALSE" (misread pm apparently though now appears he was playing a game). (1/3 lies found)
                  Night 3 - Post #1459 - BodyBurner still town and Butcher - FALSE (2/3 lies found)
                  Night 4 - Post #2237 - Kaiser's role, alignment, abilities - some FALSE, some TRUE (3/3 lies found)
                  Night 5 - Roleblocked by big burly man

Anyone still trying to use JLash's numbers to find Mafia, I DO come up as non-town.

(If I do survive the next few phases would it be better for me to not say who I will investigate or does a confirmed townie want to point me to a post to target, already sent off PM for Night 6)

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                    Anyone still trying to use JLash's numbers to find Mafia, I DO come up as non-town.

(If I do survive the next few phases would it be better for me to not say who I will investigate or does a confirmed townie want to point me to a post to target, already sent off PM for Night 6)
                    Oh that would have been helpful a long time ago...

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                      Night 4 - Post #2237 - Kaiser's role, alignment, abilities - some FALSE, some TRUE (3/3 lies found)
                      Can you break that down of which were true and which were false

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                        Can you break that down of which were true and which were false
                        I sent the following in to be tested:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Here is the reason I'm not dead yet, I had to hold it from you guys for a few because I would have died without telling....

I'm Jesus....I'm not kidding.

I'm Jesus, Heaven-Aligned.

My role is that I'm basically similar to the martyr but I have no win condition that states that I win when I'm lynched. However, I can save somebody if I am lynched. Poisons are ineffective against me and I cannot be killed by night. I have no night ability, I was testing people when I said that so CJay is scum because he tried copping off to people that I have a night ability when I have none. I was only saying that putting a good argument that I'm solid for the town.

I don't know what "save" means in my role PM but it says something is saved if I'm lynched in their place so I think is a good time to use it. So if you lynch me I can save something and help the town.

Lynch The Kaiser

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and got back that "portions" of it are true, and other bits false, but that he is definitely not Jesus.

I tried to get too clever and am now sticking to a simple town or not-town query.

Comment

The theif can come forward at anytime to prove I'm not the godfather though. I was robbed and JLash still died.
                          Then there's more than one killer left. I'm pretty convinced you and md4l are scum

Comment

• When does this phase end? If we get lucky, we could make moves.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                              Here's my read on players in the game

19. Ckane138 - no idea
                              Thoughts?
                              IBMG said he investigated me as town.

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                              Interesting idea, here's my theory:

Mpg is the godfather type. Yesterday the mafia panicked that the godfather was getting votes, (I think mpg had 5 or 6). As a result they decieded to sacrifice the less important prodigy (makes sense considering prodigy already had done heat). They also thought they'd be gaining an advantage because md4l (also scum) would win the towns trust. It really dosent make sense for us to have another investigator. This theory is strengthened when you go back and see mpg immediately jumped on prodigy and then tried to claim his innocence in a flawed argument.

Md4l is scum, mpg is the godfather
                              Interesting. Even this isn't true, it shouldn't stop us from keeping some heat on mpg during the next day phase, because you're right he was about to be lynched but bailed out because MD4L gave away Prodigy. I'm skeptical of MD4L as well. He gave us Prodigy but won't say anything on his role. It would look really sketchy if the Mafia doesn't kill him tonight.

Comment

• Only 40 minutes or so left in the night, I really thought by this stage in the game people would be getting their pms in on time

Comment

Working...
                                X