This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    Then there's more than one killer left. I'm pretty convinced you and md4l are scum
    Then lynch mf4l. He'd be the killer not me.

Comment

• Alright, I'll start writing everything...hopefully everyone who was sending a PM in has it in.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• AJ Green, such a man.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          AJ Green, such a man.
          Is this the entire write-up???

I don't get it

Comment

• Originally posted by swag dynasty View Post
            aj green, such a man.
            scum!!!

Comment

• I don't wanna role claim unless I'm about to get lynched.

If that be the case, go ahead. Scum knows who scum knows, and I'm not one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                Is this the entire write-up???

I don't get it
                It must be a code.

Comment

• Indeed it is. Starting PMs now.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Would anyone be surprised if the Chargers rolled past the Broncos?

It wouldn't surprise me, especially since when I was doing that little playoff machine on ESPN the Chargers can still blow another game before they go on unstoppable mode.

Pats = Fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      Would anyone be surprised if the Chargers rolled past the Broncos?

It wouldn't surprise me, especially since when I was doing that little playoff machine on ESPN the Chargers can still blow another game before they go on unstoppable mode.

Pats = Fail.
                      I fail. Delete this please?

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                        It must be a code.
                        You're right AJ Green is the man hmmm...

The man clearly mean some hidden powerful force or the mafia

A as in America. But North or America, well we no Swag is a Pats fan of North American Football, so north... NorthernCharge
                        J is not that difficult it clearly CJay
                        Green is IBleedMidnightGreen

So NCharge, CJay, IBMG are scum lynch away

Comment

• Night 6:

*Clunk* *Clunk*

The sound of wood being stacked in preparation for a fire resonates throughout the room. The man keeps piling the wood, occasionally throwing a handful of herbs in with the wood and finally lights it. Several minutes pass while the flames rise so high that they nearly reach the ceiling. The pleasant aroma of the burning herbs fill the room, IBleedMidnightGreen breathes deeply... Savoring the moment, he sits on the floor with his legs crossed... Wondering if the spirits will be kind to him this evening... Not sure what to ask he leans back and lies down, and eventually dozes off.

He awakes some hours later coughing hectically, he gets up and tries to look about, but cannot. The smoke is too thick and too dark, there is almost no visibility... Struggling to catch his breath he begins feeling around for a way out, but he cannot find one. As his panic level rises he becomes less and less likely to survive... He then succumbs to his fate and loses consciousness...

IBleedMidnightGreen is dead. He was The Seer, Town-Aligned

"You better come out! This is your last chance!"

"Huh?"

"You!"

"Me? What the heck? Really? Screw you."

"Respect your elders, dammit!"

With that sentence the man grabs the arms of mpg1995, twists him around, and hauls him off to the place where no man votes.

mpg1995 may not vote in today's lynch.

Hyperborean is nowhere to be found. He may not vote in today's lynch.

It is now Day 6. There are 19 Alive with 17 voting.

IT'S 9 TO LYNCH!
                          Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-28-2011, 06:57 PM.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            You're right AJ Green is the man hmmm...

The man clearly mean some hidden powerful force or the mafia

A as in America. But North or America, well we no Swag is a Pats fan of North American Football, so north... NorthernCharge
                            J is not that difficult it clearly CJay
                            Green is IBleedMidnightGreen

So NCharge, CJay, IBMG are scum lynch away
                            So this wrong sorry guys

Comment

• Dammit, screw you guys.

Comment

• "Respect your elders, dammit!"
                                Pheltz is playing?

Comment

Working...
                                X