Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right gents I'm out drinking for the night but I doubt the night will end too early anyway, too early to hope for speedy nights.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      It's perfect to role-claim because anybody who even investigates him will risk getting an illness. If people believe him then he has effectively isolated himself from the game.

I'm still betting on VF being the village idiot and his task #1 was to role-claim. Mafia would have to be careful of him in case he does get something like a one-shot kill.
      No, he just is that way

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
        Right gents I'm out drinking for the night but I doubt the night will end too early anyway, too early to hope for speedy nights.
        Did you get your pm in before leaving ?

Comment

• Caught up, nice write up. Misspelt a few user names there....
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
            playing in the game as long as possible, coupled with the fact that no mafia is really going to vote for the bomb and risk dying when they are lying low. I could see why town would be suspicious but since the mafia wont kill me or risk killing themselves im just a town member that will last longer.

still no reason to roleclaim within the first few hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
              Fwiw, VF's role would make sense with the whole medieval theme, as he's obviously something similiar to a Plague victim.
              This isn't the middle ages though... Still no clue why Swag named it like that
              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Vikes fan just seems to be acting weird. If it was Rofl, it's whatever. But for Vikesfan I think something's up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                  This isn't the middle ages though... Still no clue why Swag named it like that
                  Medieval Period: 1066-1500
                  Middle Ages: 476-1499

It's close enough.
                  Can you spare a septim?

Comment

It's close enough.
                    I didn't know there was a difference between those two in english, but apparently this is set a couple of years BC
                    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                      I didn't know there was a difference between those two in english, but apparently this is set a couple of years BC
                      Methinks that sum1 didn't know when the Medieval period was, then.
                      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• yo sit, dont both words translate into mittelalter in our language ?

Comment

• I think the Medieval period is actually considered the last section of the Middle Ages. It's like right before the Renaissance, if I understand it correctly.

And I have no idea what any of this translates to in German.
                          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• And if that was the case with the original idea, then the idea that VF is some old, withered Plague victim would make a ton of sense.
                            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

It's close enough.
                              Isnt the year 1453 (the turkish conquest of Constatinopole, the end of Hundred Years War) generally used as the end date of middle ages.
                              sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                              And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                                Isnt the year 1453 (the turkish conquest of Constatinopole, the end of Hundred Years War) generally used as the end date of middle ages.
                                Probably. Lol. I couldn't find the actual end date. I found the begin date, but the end date just said 15th century.
                                Can you spare a septim?

Comment

Working...
                                X