X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    There are too many investigators here, someone is lying
    Who else, other than me has claimed to be an investigator?

And I'm not just an investigator, I'm the Jack-of-all trades.

Comment

• Okay that's a new killing method...am I right? We haven't seen anyone being choked to death yet have we?

Comment

There are too many investigators here, someone is lying
        I didn't want to say it, but since he is never on and has given us 0 info Rofl has some sort of investigation ability and is a townie. Hope that info is useful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          I didn't want to say it, but since he is never on and has given us 0 info Rofl has some sort of investigation ability and is a townie. Hope that info is useful.
          How certain of his alignment are you?

How do you get some alignments but not all?

Comment

How certain of his alignment are you?

How do you get some alignments but not all?
            When I was with Carling when he stole peoples powers he got their allignment and power. He stole NCharge and Rofl so I know what allignment they are, and abilities they have. He used NCharge's ability on you, and found out you and got an idea of your ability. Thats why I can't confirm your alligment.

But I am 100% certain that Rofl and NCharge are town.

Comment

• Lynch SanchO.

He still hasn't said anything about his role/alignment.

And we still have no clue as to who got infected by VF earlier in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                When I was with Carling when he stole peoples powers he got their allignment and power. He stole NCharge and Rofl so I know what allignment they are, and abilities they have. He used NCharge's ability on you, and found out you and got an idea of your ability. Thats why I can't confirm your alligment.

But I am 100% certain that Rofl and NCharge are town.
                How would you know their alignment just from stealing their ability?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  Lynch SanchO.

He still hasn't said anything about his role/alignment.

And we still have no clue as to who got infected by VF earlier in the game.
                  VF was lying about that whole thing? anyone infected by now would be dead right?

Comment

How would you know their alignment just from stealing their ability?
                    That's how his ability worked. Thats why when he voted he came up town to Jlash. He stole everything allignment, and ability.

Comment

• Unlynch MDB, lynch sancho

great job on laying low do far, scum
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Vote Summary:

SanchoPanza - 2 MD4L, Vitor

miamidolphin4life - 2 PaddyPatriot, Hunter

Rofldogs - 1 SanchoPanza

IT'S 9 TO LYNCH!
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

VF was lying about that whole thing? anyone infected by now would be dead right?
                          Nah Swag said something about it in day one after he was lynched.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Day 3:

The crowd turns inward and already has VF completely surrounded. He opens his mouth to say something, but it's cut off by his own scream of agony as two people kicking his knees out and the rest of the mob starts beating him to a bloody pulp. Vikingfag173 is dead. He was The Diseased One, Town-Aligned.

One of the lynchers busted their hand open while beating VF to death, and the mixing of the blood has transferred the disease... Check your PMs to find out who you are.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO SEND IN YOUR PMs.
                          We still have no clue as to who it is. I can say, everyone I've looked after thus far hasn't had anything... only because I haven't been infected.

I went inside Tango and Xero's houses and came back fine.

Comment

• I'm town but I don't want to go further into role as I'll only become a target for the mafia. There are numerous other people that have not role-claimed either but I was trying to stay in the shadows.
                            I didnt realise NOT role claiming was suddenly grounds for a lynch. Common man
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                              May be completely off the ball here but this is what I am feeling:

It was obvious I was targeting miamidolphin4life last night, I asked him for a statement of his alignment.

I believe that the Mafia redirected me to cover him and now you are trying to draw my attention to you in an attempt to get me to investigate you tomorrow instead of trying miamidolphin4life again.

You don't have to admit anything here but at the end of the game it would be interesting to see whether I was spot on or not.
                              I got redirected as well last night. It said I drank something before I went out, then forgot what I was doing then just used me ability on the closest person at that point. How many redirecters are there?

Comment

• Ok I have a bit of a theory. I'll try to explain it as best as possible.

I think that the kills in night 5 of Clovdyx, night 6 of IMBG and night 7 of Kaiser are all linked.
                                Night 5: http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...08#post1109508
                                Night 6: http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...79#post1111979
                                Night 7: http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...09#post1114309

The reason I think this is because the first began with fire, the second one involved a fire too but he died of suffocation then finally the last murder was someone being suffocated. There is a particular pattern among these kills. I do have a guess as to who the perpetrator was too.

My guess would be BodyBurner. He was part of the Tenebrea faction when IR was able to kill people using fire and I get the feeling that BodyBurner inherited this ability as some point during his stay there. He also kept it even when he was revived by Sitisfit who thought that he was giving the town a new member. We also have no certainty that BB came back as town unless I am mistaken. For all, we know he could have been given a new alignment upon his 2nd revival.

Unless I can be proven wrong then lynch BodyBurner.

Comment

Working...
                                X