X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    Did Kaiser say that?
    You could tell in his play, and he let it be known later.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      You could tell in his play, and he let it be known later.
      ???

Can you expand on that? I can't say I picked up on that at all and that's a really tough thing to read between the lines

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
        ???

Can you expand on that? I can't say I picked up on that at all and that's a really tough thing to read between the lines
        It was after day 5-6. I was talking to him and he stopped with that I'm Jesus, Heaven aligned ****.

He started trying to investigate and help the town instead of trying to get himself lynched.

Comment

• Roles that are variations of the idiot (Which it seems Kaiser's was) often get some reward if they can survive X days or achieve something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
            Ok I see I've popped up on a lot of people's list even to the point at which Tango said I should be the next lynch (uncool Tango..I'm rescinding our friendship card for the foreseeable future) but if anyone wants to investigate me they'll see I'm town.
            I know that mdb told the truth in this post. So you are really rescinding our friendship card ?

So i obviously got taylors investgation result. If we trust taylor we can clear mdb

Comment

• So md4l you really wasted a night on me ? Common bro

Comment

• I'm just getting a feeling there are scum pretending to be investigators here. It's easy for them to fake because they know who their scum mates are, and it makes us less likely to vote for them because they might be clearing our name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                  Roles that are variations of the idiot (Which it seems Kaiser's was) often get some reward if they can survive X days or achieve something else.
                  Have you seen anything from your role?

Comment

• Ill have to go to bed at some point and i dont wanna get lynched while sleeping so in a show of good faith heres my activity log. I am a variation of a watcher

Night 1-IR-Followed him home, saw his house collapse
                    Night 2-Clovdyx-Followed him home, he worked on his sword
                    Night 3-Mdb-Followed him home, he just slept
                    Night 4-Sitisift-Followed him home, on the way he revived BB
                    Night 5-Kaiser-Followed him home, he walked on water (nothing happened)
                    Night 6-Redirected
                    Night 7-Blocked
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                      Have you seen anything from your role?
                      Other than this

Regarding IBMG's death I suspect that something else went down with all of that. I'm not entirely sure since my PMs are vague, but it would make sense that he was the person I encountered in the woods last night. I saw someone gathering plants there two nights ago, and last night I took the same person who was gathering plants deeper into the woods to a place where "herbs with powerful properties grow" (California?), and since IBMG died after that, I suspect he may have triggered something else...
                      In regards to this
                      The sound of wood being stacked in preparation for a fire resonates throughout the room. The man keeps piling the wood, occasionally throwing a handful of herbs in with the wood and finally lights it. Several minutes pass while the flames rise so high that they nearly reach the ceiling. The pleasant aroma of the burning herbs fill the room, IBleedMidnightGreen breathes deeply... Savoring the moment, he sits on the floor with his legs crossed... Wondering if the spirits will be kind to him this evening... Not sure what to ask he leans back and lies down, and eventually dozes off.

He awakes some hours later coughing hectically, he gets up and tries to look about, but cannot. The smoke is too thick and too dark, there is almost no visibility... Struggling to catch his breath he begins feeling around for a way out, but he cannot find one. As his panic level rises he becomes less and less likely to survive... He then succumbs to his fate and loses consciousness...

IBleedMidnightGreen is dead. He was The Seer, Town-Aligned
                      No.

And I suspect you're right about the fake investigators. Since there are only 15 players left, it's probably ~4 mafia, ~2 independents, and ~9 town unless there is still another faction around (Please no...), so it would be pretty easy to fake being one.

Originally posted by Tango View Post
                      I know that mdb told the truth in this post. So you are really rescinding our friendship card ?

So i obviously got taylors investgation result. If we trust taylor we can clear mdb
                      What do you mean you got taylor's investigation results?

Comment

I already explained my role once, not gonna do it again.
                        Especially not from my phone, since I dont have a laptop till Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                          I already explained my role once, not gonna do it again.
                          Especially not from my phone, since I dont have a laptop till Friday.
                          Was it recently or a while ago.

Comment

Was it recently or a while ago.
                            2 days ago maybe. Basically i am the voice of a random investgation result.

Comment

Other than this

In regards to this

No.

And I suspect you're right about the fake investigators. Since there are only 15 players left, it's probably ~4 mafia, ~2 independents, and ~9 town unless there is still another faction around (Please no...), so it would be pretty easy to fake being one.

Ok thanks for that, sorry for being lazy searching back over your stuff, your ability does sound a little underpowered though, there must have been something else you do?

I doubt there's another scum faction, because then we'd have lost already

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                                Ok thanks for that, sorry for being lazy searching back over your stuff, your ability does sound a little underpowered though, there must have been something else you do?

I doubt there's another scum faction, because then we'd have lost already
                                I can do a number of things, but people have to be in the forest for me to interact with them, so ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X