This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
    I already explained my role once, not gonna do it again.
    Especially not from my phone, since I dont have a laptop till Friday.
    I don't mean to push you, but not being able to remember what you role claimed would be a bad sign here, makes me very suspicious of you faking it...

Originally posted by Tango View Post
    2 days ago maybe. Basically i am the voice of a random investgation result.
    How would that work if the investigator can just tell us themselves?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      I can do a number of things, but people have to be in the forest for me to interact with them, so ya.
      And you've never seen BB out there? Wasn't he the main player interacting out there?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
        I don't mean to push you, but not being able to remember what you role claimed would be a bad sign here, makes me very suspicious of you faking it...

Eh. He said he is on his phone. That's legit. I do somewhat remember what he said, and IIRC it was Tango who had the PM about JLash being town sent to me.

So Tango, the spy revealed to you that Taylor's investigation of MDB's post claiming he was town was true, or was it something a little different?

Comment

I can also forward that result to 2 persons ov my choice. My role is to protect/ support investigators. I mean i m sure you scum prefer them outing theirselves directly

Comment

And you've never seen BB out there? Wasn't he the main player interacting out there?
            Nope. Although I did miss my first PM and can only use my ability at night so if he hunts in the day I won't see him.

Comment

Eh. He said he is on his phone. That's legit. I do somewhat remember what he said, and IIRC it was Tango who had the PM about JLash being town sent to me.

So Tango, the spy revealed to you that Taylor's investigation of MDB's post claiming he was town was true, or was it something a little different?
              I got taylors result which stated that mdb said the truth in post # 3758

Comment

I can also forward that result to 2 persons ov my choice. My role is to protect/ support investigators. I mean i m sure you scum prefer them outing theirselves directly
                Who else have you been forwarding to. Seems strange they havent been sharing like Vitor has been
                sigpic

Comment

Oh sorry that's much better.

I didn't mean to jump on you cause I know typing on your phone sucks but you can see where I'm coming from if it looked like you were gonna need to look it up again

Comment

Nope. Although I did miss my first PM and can only use my ability at night so if he hunts in the day I won't see him.
                    He hunts at night, he was killed by fire at night

Comment

• Yo Tango, whats up with the PM stopping? its been what, like 3 nights?
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        Who else have you been forwarding to. Seems strange they havent been sharing like Vitor has been
                        Vitor , Kaiser, Jlash , then roleblocked , then my investigator didnt find anything out, then i didnt find anything out due to omdb getting killed, and this night i forwarded to vitor and cjay but i dont think they have gotten the pm since i have to tell swag who they shall be forwarded to since i cant comunicate directly. Also the night i got roleblocked i learned that cjay is town-aligned before i got roleblocked. I pmed swag whether i am allowed to share this. Since i never heard back ( maybe b/c my unbox was full haha ) i m sharing it now

Comment

Vitor , Kaiser, Jlash , then roleblocked , then my investigator didnt find anything out, then i didnt find anything out due to omdb getting killed, and this night i forwarded to vitor and cjay but i dont think they have gotten the pm since i have to tell swag who they shall be forwarded to since i cant comunicate directly. Also the night i got roleblocked i learned that cjay is town-aligned before i got roleblocked. I pmed swag whether i am allowed to share this. Since i never heard back ( maybe b/c my unbox was full haha ) i m sharing it now
                          I got a PM from you though?

Comment

I got a PM from you though?
                            I directly pm'ed you ? Cant remember. I also have deleted my inbox/ sent pm's b/c i could write new ones and dont have my notes with me. I was sure i forgot someone and rather wanted not to post a wrong person.

Comment

• IR is back to Tenebrae.
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• I m sure i never pm'ef you. You mean you got it through swag right?

Comment

Working...
                                X