X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Unvote Sanchez Lynch Sit

If the Shaman is bad omen, then we should listen to mpg.
    Oh god -.-
    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
      I did
      So fire killing, revival, and a storm that randomised everyone's targets, you don't think this sounds scummy? I think you've been tenebrae all along

Unlynch MDFL Lynch Sitisfit

Comment

Oh god -.-
        You sound really scummy

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
          So fire killing, revival, and a storm that randomised everyone's targets, you don't think this sounds scummy? I think you've been tenebrae all along

If you think that sounds scummy you should see some of my other abilities...

I figured randomizing targets would be a good thing for town since Mafia for sure won't target Mafia, town, especially this early, will most likely target town though

And about the fire, I figured Swag wouldn't give me an ability completely useless to town so I thought the chances to kill a Mafia with it are pretty high

Team CKane

Comment

You sound really scummy
            Do you really believe I'd admit to these abilities without ever being pressured at all? I could have just kept my mouth shut and you would have thought I was the reviver and that was that. But I didn't want town get confused by my abilities.

Team CKane

Comment

Actually no. I think that hurts the mafia more than the town because randomly investigating isn't nearly as bad as having kill/protect/role block randomized.

Comment

Oh god -.-
                If you killed BodyBurner on night 1 how did IR know who to revive before he died that night also? You would have had to be in communication as to who was dying would you not (or you revived BodyBurner before as well)?

Also creating that storm sounds like something that the mafia would do.

Lynch Sitisfit

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                  If you killed BodyBurner on night 1 how did IR know who to revive before he died that night also? You would have had to be in communication as to who was dying would you not (or you revived BodyBurner before as well)?

Also creating that storm sounds like something that the mafia would do.

Lynch Sitisfit
                  He was revived the day after though.

Comment

Do you really believe I'd admit to these abilities without ever being pressured at all? I could have just kept my mouth shut and you would have thought I was the reviver and that was that. But I didn't want town get confused by my abilities.
                    people have fake roleclaimed before

Comment

• Ok, if people don't see that voting for me is a scum move then I can't help this town anymore...

Team CKane

Comment

people have fake roleclaimed before
                        Why would I role claim a "scummy" role ffs...

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                          Actually no. I think that hurts the mafia more than the town because randomly investigating isn't nearly as bad as having kill/protect/role block randomized.
                          that's a good point, I just can't get over how powerful he is, it's the kind of thing that would make up for being part of a faction with only a few members

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                            He was revived the day after though.
                            Precisely so either IR revived him, but how would he know who to target so looking unlikely now.

or Sitisfit already revived BodyBurner and has revived him back to Tenebrae again, just because they gave up a member doesn't mean that there are actually none left.

Comment

• I don't think we should lynch anyone other than MDB or MD4L. Ckane pointed out that MDB's post that got lie detected only said if investigated he would show up as town--not that he actually is town.

Why go the extra detail to mention being investigated? Plus JLash voting list definitely points a finger at him.

Lynch MDB

Comment

Paddy you're either being a massive idiot here or you're scum, so take it as a compliment when I think you're scum.

Why would I revive BodyBurner just so he can snitch on another member of my supposed alignment? And why would that alignment have two reviver?

Team CKane

Comment

Working...
                                X