Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    that's a good point, I just can't get over how powerful he is, it's the kind of thing that would make up for being part of a faction with only a few members
    I could see him being independent, or even the weird faction, but I think it's equally plausible he has a not very town sounding town role (Like mine).

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      I don't think we should lynch anyone other than MDB or MD4L. Ckane pointed out that MDB's post that got lie detected only said if investigated he would show up as town--not that he actually is town.

      Why go the extra detail to mention being investigated? Plus JLash voting list definitely points a finger at him.

      Lynch MDB
      I did not see that post, it is a good point though.

      Unlynch Sitisfit

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hunter View Post
        I don't think we should lynch anyone other than MDB or MD4L. Ckane pointed out that MDB's post that got lie detected only said if investigated he would show up as town--not that he actually is town.

        Why go the extra detail to mention being investigated? Plus JLash voting list definitely points a finger at him.

        Lynch MDB
        Didn't notice that, know the post #?
        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

        Team CKane

        Comment


        • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
          that's a good point, I just can't get over how powerful he is, it's the kind of thing that would make up for being part of a faction with only a few members
          What's so powerful about that? Wraiths abilities in Mafia 2 were a lot more useful compared to mine
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

          Team CKane

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
            Didn't notice that, know the post #?
            Ckane's was 4027. Too lazy to find the original post that got lie detected, but surely someone knows where it is?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hunter View Post
              I don't think we should lynch anyone other than MDB or MD4L. Ckane pointed out that MDB's post that got lie detected only said if investigated he would show up as town--not that he actually is town.

              Why go the extra detail to mention being investigated? Plus JLash voting list definitely points a finger at him.

              Lynch MDB
              Wow you're overthinking my ability with the English language. How else can I possibly be found to be town if not through an investigation? I'm not aware of any other possible way that this can be done right now but if there then I ask that person to show everyone else that I'm telling the truth that I'm town.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                Ckane's was 4027. Too lazy to find the original post that got lie detected, but surely someone knows where it is?
                Appearantly this is the original quote

                Ok I see I've popped up on a lot of people's list even to the point at which Tango said I should be the next lynch (uncool Tango..I'm rescinding our friendship card for the foreseeable future) but if anyone wants to investigate me they'll see I'm town.
                Certainly leaves room for interpretation
                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                Team CKane

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                  Ckane's was 4027. Too lazy to find the original post that got lie detected, but surely someone knows where it is?
                  Original post #3758 I thought that just getting "truthful" back rather than a written confirmation statement was funny. Should have thought more into that my bad.

                  Lynch MDB

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                    Wow you're overthinking my ability with the English language. How else can I possibly be found to be town if not through an investigation? I'm not aware of any other possible way that this can be done right now but if there then I ask that person to show everyone else that I'm telling the truth that I'm town.
                    If you were some sort of godfather role, you would be mafia, but would show up as town upon investigation. When Taylor cleared someone else it was off the statement I'm town or something of that ilk while you may have cleverly left yourself a little wiggle room.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                      Paddy you're either being a massive idiot here or you're scum, so take it as a compliment when I think you're scum.

                      Why would I revive BodyBurner just so he can snitch on another member of my supposed alignment? And why would that alignment have two reviver?
                      Well fuck you too bud. I was thinking you were bussing one of yours to gain trust. The 2 reviver thing would make sense if you're going to be necromancers and the like.

                      But there is too much against you, I just think your role is crazy OP

                      Unlynch Sitisfit

                      This day is kicking my ass

                      Comment


                      • Between Sanchos bull**** role claim and mdbs careful wording they have to be scum

                        Let's get this done guys
                        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                        Team CKane

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                          Between Sanchos bull**** role claim and mdbs careful wording they have to be scum

                          Let's get this done guys
                          Ive played ****, you've played suspicious
                          Big difference
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                            If you were some sort of godfather role, you would be mafia, but would show up as town upon investigation. When Taylor cleared someone else it was off the statement I'm town or something of that ilk while you may have cleverly left yourself a little wiggle room.
                            Yeah I know I would. It was just a poor choice of words for the post then I guess. My understanding was that right now there is no other form of being confirmed as town other than investigation so I guess that's why I put it in there. If he wants a statement that says I'm town then I'm happy to give one.

                            Taylor, I'm town.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              Ive played ****, you've played suspicious
                              Big difference
                              I love how this is playing suspicious
                              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                              Team CKane

                              Comment


                              • I also get the feeling that Hunter and Sitisfit are leading a charge on me based on the fact that Sitisfit starting taking heat. It looks almost rehearsed from them as well. They could both definitely be scum working together right here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X