Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Swag has to transcribe 48 hours of garbage bickering for this write-up.

Comment

• Day 8:

The crowd gathers and there is peace for a while... Then it all abruptly starts...

"It's him! Get him!"

"No way, it's you!"

"I'll settle this, you're both scum. Happy?"

*Extended pause*

"Alright... Well we have to lynch someone"

Everyone casts a vote, seemingly at random.

"Alright, we got about a dozen guys up for lynch right now... Fuck, you guys need to make up your mind."

This statement is greeted by many bellows of:

"I'm Town! Check me out Taylor!"

*Another, extended pause*

"Alright, let's lynch wraith36444 - he isn't playing anyway"

"Yay! Leadership!"

"Kill the inactive!"

The crowd rallies together, those who had once accused one another now united in destroying the common evil that is responsible for the night phases lasting the full 24 hours, wraith36444. They all turn to find him sleeping by the wall of a nearby building...

"Come now... When I said sleep-walking through the game, I didn't mean you were actually sleeping..."

Enraged, the crowd push forward and start taking turns stomping on wraith, even those in the back of the crowd can hear the thuds from the blows to wraith... Followed by a sick crunch as one individual delivers a massive kick to the side of wraith's head that snaps it to the side... wraith36444 is dead. He was The Shaman, Town-Aligned.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 8, SEND IN YOUR PMs. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Son on a ****ing *****.

Killing the Shaman was supposed to be a good thing though, right?

Comment

• We found the Shaman

Comment

• What is a Shaman?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Vote Summary:

Carling - 12 Hyperborean, Sitisfit, PaddyPatriot, Taylor091, SanchoPanza, Tango, mpg1995, mdb17, Xero, Ckane138, The Prodigy

chicagojay - 2 The Kaiser, Carling

Tango - 2 Clovdyx, NLights

Carling HAS BEEN LYNCHED! Write-Up Incoming...
              This day phase, 12 votes, 12 people.

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              So if it's a double vote it's definitely Carling, however there could be a role that just lets someone vote in secret.

Thinking about it, that doesn't seem all that useful but we shouldn't rule it out
              Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Vote Summary:

Body Burner - 9 MD4L, Sitisfit, Taylor091, chicagojay, PaddyPatriot, Hunter, The Prodigy, mdb17, Tango

The Kaiser - 1 The Kaiser

Xero - 1 Clovdyx

IT'S 12 TO LYNCH!
              Originally posted by Carling View Post
              Lynch BB, hopefully Taylor's being honest with us on this, if not we have a new target, a new night phase and new info.
              Originally posted by Xero View Post
              Lynch BB
              What the fuck?

So from what I've seen Carling had the double vote(Day 1) Mdb just did it now(Day 8) and Prodigy did it(Day 5)

I don't get it, I just don't fucking get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                Poor Swag has to transcribe 48 hours of garbage bickering for this write-up.
                I enjoy it - allows me to be creative.

Edit - It's like he never even posted
                Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-29-2011, 08:31 PM.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  So from what I've seen Carling had the double vote(Day 1) Mdb just did it now(Day 8) and Prodigy did it(Day 5)

I don't get it, I just don't fucking get it.
                  Either it's someone's ability to give away the double vote, or someone is secret voting through PM. I think the second makes more sense since before Mdb changed his vote from Sit to Wraith, Sitisfit only had one vote against him.

Comment

• Going to be a long post this so will split it down into a few:

Day 1: 4 people were named on a 5 vote for vikingfan

Day 2: 6 people were named on a 7 vote for Vitor

Day 3: No Discrepancies

Day 4: 11 people were named on a 12 vote for Body Burner

Day 5: 11 people were named on a 12 vote for Carling

Day 6: No Discrepancies

Day 7: No Discrepancies

Day 8: 8 people named on 9 vote for wraith

We have a secret voter I believe from the above. After checking off who voted on the days that the secret voter also did I have come up with it being Rofldogs or wraith or someone has a second hidden vote.

Comment

• Silver lining: night phases should be be quicker. But that one hurt. It doesn't hurt us to lose Wraith since he was useless anyways (even if he potentially had a good role), but we're so far behind that we can't afford to waste a lynch like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                        Going to be a long post this so will split it down into a few:

Day 1: 4 people were named on a 5 vote for vikingfan

Day 2: 6 people were named on a 7 vote for Vitor

Day 3: No Discrepancies

Day 4: 11 people were named on a 12 vote for Body Burner

Day 5: 11 people were named on a 12 vote for Carling

Day 6: No Discrepancies

Day 7: No Discrepancies

Day 8: 8 people named on 9 vote for wraith

We have a secret voter I believe from the above. After checking off who voted on the days that the secret voter also did I have come up with it being Rofldogs or wraith or someone has a second hidden vote.
                        Just re-checked and wraith voted Day 1 meaning secret vote is rofldogs or someone has a second hidden vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          Either it's someone's ability to give away the double vote, or someone is secret voting through PM. I think the second makes more sense since before Mdb changed his vote from Sit to Wraith, Sitisfit only had one vote against him.
                          But the number always went by two right after those three voted. It wasn't like there was a pause or anything and the vote went up by one.

Maybe it's a power passed. So far we can confirm it was Tenebrae aligned at first. Maybe Prodigy copied it(as it was in his mafia role), died and so as always, it was passed along to other scum.

Mdb almost has to be the next lynch option. We already had dirt dug up on him, but we never took full advantage of it.

He's at the top of my lynch list.

Comment

Just re-checked and wraith voted Day 1 meaning secret vote is rofldogs or someone has a second hidden vote.
                            rofldogs has NEVER voted in a lynch I think we have our secret voter!

Comment

rofldogs has NEVER voted in a lynch I think we have our secret voter!
                              Bodyburner's already said he knows Rofl's role and it's an investigating role for the town.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                Bodyburner's already said he knows Rofl's role and it's an investigating role for the town.
                                And we know that BodyBurner is telling the truth because....

Comment

Working...
                                X