This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    Silver lining: night phases should be be quicker. But that one hurt. It doesn't hurt us to lose Wraith since he was useless anyways (even if he potentially had a good role), but we're so far behind that we can't afford to waste a lynch like that.
    We've still rofl, sunny. According to BB he's got an investigative role. We're still ****ed.

Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
    And we know that BodyBurner is telling the truth because....
    I'm just sayin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
      And we know that BodyBurner is telling the truth because....
      because I am

Comment

• Right on, another rushed vote, nice work guys. Everyone has their suspects out in the open and yet another inactive is lynched. Hopefully the prophecy of the Shaman being found helping the town is true at least...

Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
        Ok I see NCharge you like being very exaggerative in how much parchment I had. One minute it was loads but if you look at your original post on the topic you said:

As people can see he could only make out one thing as he was peering in a window. He was not in my house, there was no lights on in my house and he didn't have a torch or anything so he couldn't make out very much. As a question to anyone, has NCharge been verified as town yet? I don't have it on my records an want to tick it off if he has as I see in Ckane's post you were on his list of possible mafia.

I'm gonna go for about an hour. If I'm forced I'll role-claim but I'd prefer not to.
        I already said that parchment is all that I could see..? I don't know what you are trying to prove here, it seems that you are grasping at straws. Carling said that I was town after he took my ability, Body Burner can confirm this as they learned my alignment when I was incapacitated.

Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
        What results have you got so far?
        I have gotten a few results back but nothing too helpful, here they are:

Night 1: I am not going to disclose who I targeted, because I robbed them for leaves, flowers, plants, so it is possible that they are a herbal doctor of some sort, and so I don't want to give the mafia a target. If anyone can come up with a scummy role that these things would be related to I'll let you know.
        Night 2: I was incapacitated.
        Night 3: Prodigy, he didn't have a night ability, or was not heading out to use it that night, but I was able to see that his house was very dirty... and the storm was happening, and as it rained, the dirt turned to mud.
        Night 4: mpg, I robbed him of his mortar & pestle.
        Night 5: Vitor, he was sneaking around someone's house, and I robbed him of his executioners mask. I already revealed this.
        Night 6: mdb but I was role blocked
        Night 7: mdb, he was sleeping and i saw parchment in his house.
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• NCharge, you know I think our idea goes together.

Prodigy was mafia and had a role where he could transform into someone else, and chose Carling. He dies, and IIRC mafia powers do get transfered so Mdb now has that power in him.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Vote Summary:

The Prodigy - 11 The Kaiser, mpg1995, Hunter, Sitisfit, chicagojay, Ckane138, Tango, Body Burner, Vitor, MD4L, Taylor091

The Prodigy HAS BEEN LYNCHED! Write-Up Incoming...
          Mdb/Paddy didn't for him. Just sayin'

Comment

• Here is a possible theory (I'm not saying it is perfect but given the evidence it is possible). Assumptions: that mine and IBMG's investigation results are correct, that JLash's numbers are correct.

My theory is that Sitisfit is mafia, he brought back Body Burner under the guise of town and he too is now mafia. Body Burner then covers for rofl's inactivity saying he is a town-investigator role (would you be inactive with such an important role).

Possible Proof: (JLash's numbers) Mafia Town Selection

Day 1: 5 non-townies voted. (Me, Prodigy and IR already known of)

2 from: Sitisfit, Hyper, Sancho, MD4L, NCharge, Tango, rofl(secret)

Day 2: 7 non-townies voted. (Me, chg, mpg and Prodigy known of)

3 if Carling truthful (why would he lie at that point) from: mdb17, SirA, Deaner, Paddy, Tango, MD4L , rofl(secret)

Day 3: 8 non-townies voted. (Me, mpg, BB and Prodigy known of)

4 from: mdb17, md4l, NCharge, SirA, Sancho, Paddy, Hunter, Hyper, Deaner, Sitisfit, Tango

In this scenario it would mean that Body Burner, Sitisfit, rofldogs, Hunter and 2 from (mdb17, SirA, Deaner, Paddy)

While I know it is highly unlikely that I have cracked some sort of master plan it can be easily proven correct/incorrect if the investigators co-ordinate tonight. If we can get any more information then we get closer to sniffing out the mafia.

Just my thoughts, feel free to query any links I have made, it is 3 am here so I may have overlooked something.

Comment

• Aight, I spent way too much time on this. I took Jlash's results and got that:

One of these is non-town
              Sitisfit
              Hyper
              Body Burner
              SanchoPanza
              MD4L
              NorthernCharge
              chicagojay
              Tango
              Vitor

Three of these is non-town
              The Deaner
              PaddyPatriot
              Tango
              mdb17
              MD4L
              chicagojay

Two of these is non-town:

Two of:
              NorthernCharge
              SanchoPanza
              Hunter
              Hyperborean
              Sitisfit
              Vitor

Then, I went one by one down the first list and said "what if this guy is non-town?" That would clear everyone else on the first list, then lead to the following scenarios.

If Sitisfit is non-town, then Deaner, Mdb, Paddy, and Hunter are also non-town
              If Hyper is non-town, then Deaner, Mdb, Paddy and Hunter are also non-town
              If Sanchez is non-town, then Deaner, Paddy, Mdb, and Hunter are also non-town
              If NorthernCharge is non-town, then Deaner, Paddy, Mdb and Hunter are also non-town
              If Vitor is non-town, then Deaner, Paddy, Mdb, and Hunter are also non-town.

If the MD4L is non-town, then the numbers don't work, thus MD4L is town
              ChicagoJay is non-town, then the numbers don't work, thus ChicagoJay is town
              Tango is non-town, the numbers don't work, this Tango is town

So Deaner, Mdb, Paddy and Hunter seem like surefire non-town based on those numbers, then one of Sitisfit, Hyper, NorthernCharge and Vitor is non-town.

Comment

• I didn't think about the possibility of the secret vote being a scum vote. That would really **** my numbers if it's true I think.

Comment

• Ckane, Im the only one who has already been cleared townie off of that list.
                  "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                  Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                  20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                  Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                  4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                  Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Here is a possible theory (I'm not saying it is perfect but given the evidence it is possible). Assumptions: that mine and IBMG's investigation results are correct, that JLash's numbers are correct.

My theory is that Sitisfit is mafia, he brought back Body Burner under the guise of town and he too is now mafia. Body Burner then covers for rofl's inactivity saying he is a town-investigator role (would you be inactive with such an important role).

Possible Proof: (JLash's numbers) Mafia Town Selection

Day 1: 5 non-townies voted. (Me, Prodigy and IR already known of)

2 from: Sitisfit, Hyper, Sancho, MD4L, NCharge, Tango, rofl(secret)

3 if Carling truthful (why would he lie at that point) from: mdb17, SirA, Deaner, Paddy, Tango, MD4L , rofl(secret)

4 from: mdb17, md4l, NCharge, SirA, Sancho, Paddy, Hunter, Hyper, Deaner, Sitisfit, Tango

In this scenario it would mean that Body Burner, Sitisfit, rofldogs, Hunter and 2 from (mdb17, SirA, Deaner, Paddy)

While I know it is highly unlikely that I have cracked some sort of master plan it can be easily proven correct/incorrect if the investigators co-ordinate tonight. If we can get any more information then we get closer to sniffing out the mafia.

Just my thoughts, feel free to query any links I have made, it is 3 am here so I may have overlooked something.
                    You missed Mpg night one. He was non-town and voted. Also, SirA was town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                      Ckane, Im the only one who has already been cleared townie off of that list.
                      I tried to make as few assumptions about living people as possible, because there's obviously some misinformation out there. I only assumed myself and Body Burner to be town.

Comment

You missed Mpg night one. He was non-town and voted. Also, SirA was town.
                        Damn you are right I am off to bed now but if someone wants to play around with the numbers here is what I am at:

Day 1: 5 non-townies voted. (Me, mpg, Prodigy and IR already known of)

1 from: Sitisfit, Hyper, Sancho, MD4L, NCharge, Tango, secret(Rofl?)

3 if Carling truthful (why would he lie at that point) from: mdb17, SirA, Deaner, Paddy, Tango, MD4L , secret(Rofl?)

Comment

I didn't think about the possibility of the secret vote being a scum vote. That would really **** my numbers if it's true I think.
                          A townie has yet to have that.

First Carling(isn't town) then Prodigy.

IMO, I think Mdb is scum, but yea we have to have a confirmed townie with the secret/double vote

Comment

I tried to make as few assumptions about living people as possible, because there's obviously some misinformation out there. I only assumed myself and Body Burner to be town.
                            But if Sitisfit is not town how would Body Burner be brought back town, just because he gave up a Tennebrae faction member doesn't make him town, he had to do that to avoid suspicion.

Comment

Damn you are right I am off to bed now but if someone wants to play around with the numbers here is what I am at:

3 if Carling truthful (why would he lie at that point) from: mdb17, SirA, Deaner, Paddy, Tango, MD4L , secret(Rofl?)

I need sleep badly now, forgot to take SirA out.

Here is the list:

3 if Carling truthful (why would he lie at that point) from: mdb17, Deaner, Paddy, Tango, MD4L , secret(Rofl?)

4 from: mdb17, md4l, NCharge, Sancho, Paddy, Hunter, Hyper, Deaner, Sitisfit, Tango

Comment

• Looking at the numbers again, If the secret vote night one was a scum vote, then that would clear everyone on this list:
                                Sitisfit
                                Hyper
                                Body Burner
                                SanchoPanza
                                MD4L
                                NorthernCharge
                                chicagojay
                                Tango
                                Vitor

But that would mean only Hunter on the third list is non-town, so the numbers don't fit. So the secret vote is town.

Comment

Working...
                                X