This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    How do you know that? it would explain a lot. There's too many claimed investigators
    I don't know it, I'm just 99% sure in my gut.

Look at the timing of MD4L's announcement. The fact that he's only investigated VF, Prodigdy and Deaner (who tried to jump on the lynch bandwagon for me that MD4L started). Also I can't see why town would have a vote block. They both make sense on the list (I think)... MD4L is playing just like IR in the last game (corrupt cop type role).

Comment

• We lynched wraith? Oh god you guys suck. Oh hey that guy gets defensive when we wanna lynch, let's lynch someone who won't put up any resistance. There's a reason why mdb and Sancho weren't easy to get lynched.
      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
        We lynched wraith? Oh god you guys suck. Oh hey that guy gets defensive when we wanna lynch, let's lynch someone who won't put up any resistance. There's a reason why mdb and Sancho weren't easy to get lynched.
        ^5

Comment

• I suggest we start a Crusade, the pope says we gotta stop the muslim expansion on Jerusalem guys! Steal all of Clovdix shiny swords!
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• I love how everyone was like "Oh we need evidence blabla", wait we got nothing on wraith? Let's lynch him. Makes sense.

Team CKane

Comment

We lynched wraith? Oh god you guys suck. Oh hey that guy gets defensive when we wanna lynch, let's lynch someone who won't put up any resistance. There's a reason why mdb and Sancho weren't easy to get lynched.
              Sancho is still hella high on my list.
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

I love how everyone was like "Oh we need evidence blabla", wait we got nothing on wraith? Let's lynch him. Makes sense.
                Don't get me started. Classic mafia lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                  Time to play the odds game and hope we hit mafia.

Unlynch mdb

Lynch wraith
                  If you're town then this is horrific mafia play

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                    See. I am not the only one suspicious of him. He is scummy

Comment

Don't get me started. Classic mafia lynch
                      There is nothing wrong with lynching inactive players sometimes. Sometimes....

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        IMO, I think Mdb is scum, but yea we have to have a confirmed townie with the secret/double vote
                        Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        But that would mean only Hunter on the third list is non-town, so the numbers don't fit. So the secret vote is town.
                        Ok I guess this is the only way I save myself on the next day. I have that secret vote. I have primarily used it as a double vote throughout the voting process but usually wait until a lynch is close before using it as I don't someone lynched without just cause or being able to speak up for themsleves is the evidence isn't totally concrete.

The reason that I feel my role is important at this stage in the game is that every vote is really important particularly when there are only 17 total votes (16 people alive plus my extra vote) right now and I, for all intense purposes, have a double vote which leaves the Mafia block voting weaker. With the numbers dwindling phase by phase my role becomes more important.

NC, this is the reason I have parchment in my house I assume. It is so I can write my secret vote for the lynch and give to Swag.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                          Ok I guess this is the only way I save myself on the next day. I have that secret vote. I have primarily used it as a double vote throughout the voting process but usually wait until a lynch is close before using it as I don't someone lynched without just cause or being able to speak up for themsleves is the evidence isn't totally concrete.

The reason that I feel my role is important at this stage in the game is that every vote is really important particularly when there are only 17 total votes (16 people alive plus my extra vote) right now and I, for all intense purposes, have a double vote which leaves the Mafia block voting weaker. With the numbers dwindling phase by phase my role becomes more important.

NC, this is the reason I have parchment in my house I assume. It is so I can write my secret vote for the lynch and give to Swag.
                          Makes sense. Not pushing to lynch you barring shenanigans in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                            There is nothing wrong with lynching inactive players sometimes. Sometimes....
                            We've never killed Mafia with lynching an inactive

Team CKane

Comment

I'm pro-town and this is my first time playing and I will admit I got a bit carried away with voting someone to be lynched.

Comment

• Hi guys!
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X