Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • **** you Paddy, swag's letting me post in here. Aren't ya, babe?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
      **** you Paddy, swag's letting me post in here. Aren't ya, babe?
      Depends schnookums, you gonna tell me who made those tags?

      If it's unrelated to the game, I don't care.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
        CJ and CKane were confirmed town by IBMG..
        Once again, investigations aren't 100% accurate. There's framers, there's the Godfather, nothing's certain. All I know for a fact is that I'm town, and I'm useful.

        Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
        How could your role be that op'd?
        Op'd?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
          Ok I guess this is the only way I save myself on the next day. I have that secret vote. I have primarily used it as a double vote throughout the voting process but usually wait until a lynch is close before using it as I don't someone lynched without just cause or being able to speak up for themsleves is the evidence isn't totally concrete.

          The reason that I feel my role is important at this stage in the game is that every vote is really important particularly when there are only 17 total votes (16 people alive plus my extra vote) right now and I, for all intense purposes, have a double vote which leaves the Mafia block voting weaker. With the numbers dwindling phase by phase my role becomes more important.

          NC, this is the reason I have parchment in my house I assume. It is so I can write my secret vote for the lynch and give to Swag.
          You're not really helping the town much at all if all you are doing is jumping on the bandwagon when it close to complete and finishing the lynching..

          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Back to unraveling the mystery of the tags... pheltz=old was probably Sancho or a mod... umad i bent u over swag, that is probably leelee

          play smarter idiots, I am guessing that is Chg or NLights.

          Edit - dead people need to stfu, probably Paddy
          Wasn't me, but does this mean that I am right..? lol
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

          Time to Repeat.


          Comment


          • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
            I'm getting really bad with who was who, I meant the Seer who choked on burning herbs
            But IBMG was putting the herbs on the fire himself, and fell asleep as the flames were almost reaching the ceiling. I'm under the impression that his house caught fire and he was killed from that.

            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Night 6:

            *Clunk* *Clunk*

            The sound of wood being stacked in preparation for a fire resonates throughout the room. The man keeps piling the wood, occasionally throwing a handful of herbs in with the wood and finally lights it. Several minutes pass while the flames rise so high that they nearly reach the ceiling. The pleasant aroma of the burning herbs fill the room, IBleedMidnightGreen breathes deeply... Savoring the moment, he sits on the floor with his legs crossed... Wondering if the spirits will be kind to him this evening... Not sure what to ask he leans back and lies down, and eventually dozes off.

            He awakes some hours later coughing hectically, he gets up and tries to look about, but cannot. The smoke is too thick and too dark, there is almost no visibility... Struggling to catch his breath he begins feeling around for a way out, but he cannot find one. As his panic level rises he becomes less and less likely to survive... He then succumbs to his fate and loses consciousness...

            IBleedMidnightGreen is dead. He was The Seer, Town-Aligned
            Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
            Once again, investigations aren't 100% accurate. There's framers, there's the Godfather, nothing's certain. All I know for a fact is that I'm town, and I'm useful.
            Yeah but IBMG is our only town-confirmed investigative role, so while people are taking Taylor and MD4L's word, I'd rather rely on the one that was confirmed town through death.
            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

            Time to Repeat.


            Comment


            • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              Yeah but IBMG is our only town-confirmed investigative role, so while people are taking Taylor and MD4L's word, I'd rather rely on the one that was confirmed town through death.
              I'm not implying that he was lying, I'm just saying consider the possibility of a Framer. If you're going to be led like lambs, that's fine, nothing I say will dissuade you. But, as I've already said countless times now, I'm town, and I guarantee, without a shred of doubt in my mind, that the town will lose if I die.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                Once again, investigations aren't 100% accurate. There's framers, there's the Godfather, nothing's certain. All I know for a fact is that I'm town, and I'm useful.



                Op'd?
                I agree with this, especially becasue some of the people claiming to be investigators might not be anything like that, they can just fake it because mafia knows who everyone is

                OP'd means overpowered.

                Comment


                • Anyways, been looking at some stuff,

                  Day 2: there were 7 non-town voters (chg, taylor, mpg & prodigy were 4)

                  so 3 out of Tango, MD4L, Paddy, mdb, Deaner, Vitor, CKane, CJ are non-town.

                  Day 3: there were 8 non-town voters (taylor, mpg, prodigy & body burner being 4 of them) so this means that there was 1 NEW non-town voter on day 3 that didn't vote on day 2.

                  New voters on day 3: Sancho, Hyper, Sitisfit, Hunter... one of them are non-town

                  3 non-town members voted both days... people that voted both days: Tango, MD4L, Paddy, mdb, Deaner, Vitor & CJ... 3 of them are non-town.

                  I'm willing to give CJ the benefit of the doubt and not include him since he was cleared by IBMG early in the game. IBMG also cleared CKane, and he is 95% not scum, as he was on the vote for day 2, but not day 3, so I'm going to assume IBMG's results are accurate, either way.

                  So that leaves the following 6 people, of which 3 are scum: Tango, MD4L, Paddy, mdb, Deaner & Vitor... I say we just start voting them off one by one.
                  CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                  Time to Repeat.


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                    But IBMG was putting the herbs on the fire himself, and fell asleep as the flames were almost reaching the ceiling. I'm under the impression that his house caught fire and he was killed from that.





                    Yeah but IBMG is our only town-confirmed investigative role, so while people are taking Taylor and MD4L's word, I'd rather rely on the one that was confirmed town through death.
                    Maybe I'm too caught up on what swag might be referencing but what I was picturing was the seer putting herbs in the fire to be given visions but someone switched his herbs with something poisonous/flammable

                    Comment


                    • NC, any reason why you've been so inactive with your lynching, you've voted for Vitor once (on day 6), Xero once (on day 3) and the No Lynch (on day 1)

                      You've part of 1 successful lynch and it was for no one, the 2 guys you did vote for only had 1 and 2 votes respectively including yours.

                      What's up? Any reason you would be strongly avoiding putting your name in the way of JLash's ability?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                        I'm not implying that he was lying, I'm just saying consider the possibility of a Framer. If you're going to be led like lambs, that's fine, nothing I say will dissuade you. But, as I've already said countless times now, I'm town, and I guarantee, without a shred of doubt in my mind, that the town will lose if I die.
                        So we are supposed to ignore investigation results because of the chance that they could have been framed, but we should believe what you say, because we are going to lose if you die. Right.

                        And don't respond by saying I don't care if we believe you or not, because it's fact. Just stop it before you start. Because you wouldn't have said it if you didn't want us to believe it.

                        We can't be afraid to use investigation results to clear someone for the time being, no one is cleared permanently until they are dead, but the odds that the framer targeted the right person on any given night are a lot lower than the odds of IBMG being right. You can't deny that.

                        And led like lambs lol, I'm not the one that is jumping on these ridiculous lynch bandwagons, I'm not saying that you are, but there are far too many townies involved in these lynches that begin and finish on less that one page of posts.

                        Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                        I agree with this, especially becasue some of the people claiming to be investigators might not be anything like that, they can just fake it because mafia knows who everyone is
                        Yes, but the investigator that I am referring to was confirmed town...
                        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                        Time to Repeat.


                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                          I agree with this, especially becasue some of the people claiming to be investigators might not be anything like that, they can just fake it because mafia knows who everyone is

                          OP'd means overpowered.
                          It's not overpowered. It's my ability, a passive one at that. The game cannot end as long as I'm alive.

                          Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                          So we are supposed to ignore investigation results because of the chance that they could have been framed, but we should believe what you say, because we are going to lose if you die. Right.

                          And don't respond by saying I don't care if we believe you or not, because it's fact. Just stop it before you start. Because you wouldn't have said it if you didn't want us to believe it.

                          We can't be afraid to use investigation results to clear someone for the time being, no one is cleared permanently until they are dead, but the odds that the framer targeted the right person on any given night are a lot lower than the odds of IBMG being right. You can't deny that.

                          And led like lambs lol, I'm not the one that is jumping on these ridiculous lynch bandwagons, I'm not saying that you are, but there are far too many townies involved in these lynches that begin and finish on less that one page of posts.
                          Never once have I said ignore those investigation results. All I want is you to consider the fact that there's more likely than not a Framer, and that the Godfather always shows up as Town-Aligned.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                            NC, any reason why you've been so inactive with your lynching, you've voted for Vitor once (on day 6), Xero once (on day 3) and the No Lynch (on day 1)

                            You've part of 1 successful lynch and it was for no one, the 2 guys you did vote for only had 1 and 2 votes respectively including yours.

                            What's up? Any reason you would be strongly avoiding putting your name in the way of JLash's ability?
                            Lol seriously? I haven't been able to vote for two of the days in the game so far, keep up. I was incapacitated day 2, and recently arrested and couldn't vote. Also, JLash's results were only revealed to us for days 1-3, because he was killed night , and I voted for both of the days in that time frame that I was able to.

                            Also, 4/5 non-townies from the Day 1 vote have been accounted for. So, sure, I could be the last non-town member to vote day 1, but I'm not, and the odds of me lying aren't really in your favor.

                            One thing I'm curious about though, Paddy, why have you been a part of EVERY ONE of these bandwagon lynches.. like EVERY-ONE-OF-THEM... but didn't vote for Prodigy.................?
                            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                            Time to Repeat.


                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                              So we are supposed to ignore investigation results because of the chance that they could have been framed, but we should believe what you say, because we are going to lose if you die. Right.

                              And don't respond by saying I don't care if we believe you or not, because it's fact. Just stop it before you start. Because you wouldn't have said it if you didn't want us to believe it.

                              We can't be afraid to use investigation results to clear someone for the time being, no one is cleared permanently until they are dead, but the odds that the framer targeted the right person on any given night are a lot lower than the odds of IBMG being right. You can't deny that.

                              And led like lambs lol, I'm not the one that is jumping on these ridiculous lynch bandwagons, I'm not saying that you are, but there are far too many townies involved in these lynches that begin and finish on less that one page of posts.



                              Yes, but the investigator that I am referring to was confirmed town...
                              I'm just saying we can't take it as gospel, but yeah, I'm growing tired of Deaner's act. It's almost Kaiser-esque, "I speak the truth" "I'm keeping the town alive" "Kill me and it's game over"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                                Lol seriously? I haven't been able to vote for two of the days in the game so far, keep up. I was incapacitated day 2, and recently arrested and couldn't vote. Also, JLash's results were only revealed to us for days 1-3, because he was killed night , and I voted for both of the days in that time frame that I was able to.

                                Also, 4/5 non-townies from the Day 1 vote have been accounted for. So, sure, I could be the last non-town member to vote day 1, but I'm not, and the odds of me lying aren't really in your favor.

                                One thing I'm curious about though, Paddy, why have you been a part of EVERY ONE of these bandwagon lynches.. like EVERY-ONE-OF-THEM... but didn't vote for Prodigy.................?
                                I was across the country away from a computer when Prodigy was lynched.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X