X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^ taht was directed at CKane's post

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    I vouch for myself and Tango.
    Okay, well if that is the case then MD4L is the likely scum out of the three of you, because only one of you can be scum tops, since you all voted on day 1 and only 1 non-town member from that vote has yet to be confirmed. But MD4L delivered us Prodigy, so it may not be any of you three. I'm also not going to discount the chance that you are scum, and are vouching for Tango, even though he is a townie, to help clear your name.

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Ncharge, I am suspicious of you, since you are the theif. Its you, Sancho and Sit. Im pretty sure at least 2 of you are mafia.
    You just mad that I pointed my finger at you earlier, and robbed you of your executiioners mask. I've been workign on this JLash list for longer than anyone, and my results are based on fact, not just your hunch, or your whiteboard, which you ahven't spoke about too much this game, considering how much you were throwing theories out in Mafia 2 it has me kind of suspicious of you.
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
      He's reminding me of Swag in Mafia 2 where anytime someone would accuse him he'd get super defensive and call everyone idiots.
      Lol? I don't know if I should laugh or not. I think I was playing a different game than you were watching.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• More important info courtesy of yours truly!!:

Going further off my notes, out of Paddy, mdb and Deaner, none of them voted for Prodigy, so it would make sense that at least 2 of them are scum..

Also, mdb says he has the secret vote, and the secret vote has been used in a good chunk of these bandwagon lynches, but it WAS NOT used in the Prodigy lynch.

I think Sancho is the unaccounted-for non-town vote from day 1. He also did not vote for Prodigy, but has been a part of the speed lynchings recently.

Seriously, the mafia consists of 3 of these people: mdb, Deaner, Paddy & Sancho.

Lynch them over the next few days (or kill them at night if any of you can) and we will win.
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
          First of all, everything you wrote is very confusing to read.

I included IR in my 4/5 non-town votes that are already accounted for in day 1. That's how we know that there is only one person that voted on Day 1 that is still alive that is non town, which is how I determined that 2/3 of Paddy, mdb & Deaner are non-town, because none of them voted on day 1. The votes from non-town members jumped in day 2 and again in day 3.

Also, you're not including Body Burner as non-town in the day 3 vote, he was Tenebrae at that time.
          Whoops I forgot that BB was non-town Day Three. That information should absolve Hunter I think.

The logic is that since there's only one non-town on the first list, once we figure out who that person is, we can cross off everyone else's name as town. So I went through every single possibility, and in every one it said that Paddy, Deaner and Mdb were non-town votes day two.

Comment

More important info courtesy of yours truly!!:

Going further off my notes, out of Paddy, mdb and Deaner, none of them voted for Prodigy, so it would make sense that at least 2 of them are scum..

Also, mdb says he has the secret vote, and the secret vote has been used in a good chunk of these bandwagon lynches, but it WAS NOT used in the Prodigy lynch.

I think Sancho is the unaccounted-for non-town vote from day 1. He also did not vote for Prodigy, but has been a part of the speed lynchings recently.

Seriously, the mafia consists of 3 of these people: mdb, Deaner, Paddy & Sancho.

Lynch them over the next few days (or kill them at night if any of you can) and we will win.
            I was at work when that lynch went down. I do have a life outside of Mafia...

Comment

• Oh my God, you ****ing people... I give up.

I'm going to be at work when the night phase ends, so I won't be able to defend myself when the Mafia rushes my lynch, so you know what, **** it.

I'm Town, I can't be night killed, the game cannot end so long as I'm alive, and guess what? I caught VF's disease when he was lynched. The only reason it didn't kill me is because I can't be night killed.

So come at me, Mafia. The Town will lose, but I'll be taking one of you with me.

Comment

Anyways, been looking at some stuff,

Day 2: there were 7 non-town voters (chg, taylor, mpg & prodigy were 4)

so 3 out of Tango, MD4L, Paddy, mdb, Deaner, Vitor, CKane, CJ are non-town.

Day 3: there were 8 non-town voters (taylor, mpg, prodigy & body burner being 4 of them) so this means that there was 1 NEW non-town voter on day 3 that didn't vote on day 2.

New voters on day 3: Sancho, Hyper, Sitisfit, Hunter... one of them are non-town

3 non-town members voted both days... people that voted both days: Tango, MD4L, Paddy, mdb, Deaner, Vitor & CJ... 3 of them are non-town.

I'm willing to give CJ the benefit of the doubt and not include him since he was cleared by IBMG early in the game. IBMG also cleared CKane, and he is 95% not scum, as he was on the vote for day 2, but not day 3, so I'm going to assume IBMG's results are accurate, either way.

So that leaves the following 6 people, of which 3 are scum: Tango, MD4L, Paddy, mdb, Deaner & Vitor... I say we just start voting them off one by one.
                MD4L, Deaner and Paddy would be my best guesses. I think Tango and MDB are clean

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                  Oh my God, you ****ing people... I give up.

I'm going to be at work when the night phase ends, so I won't be able to defend myself when the Mafia rushes my lynch, so you know what, **** it.

I'm Town, I can't be night killed, the game cannot end so long as I'm alive, and guess what? I caught VF's disease when he was lynched. The only reason it didn't kill me is because I can't be night killed.

So come at me, Mafia. The Town will lose, but I'll be taking one of you with me.
                  He's lying, I'll happily be the last person to be infected or whatever.

Having said that I'm more confident in MD4L.

By the way I was mafia with Deaner in the last one, he had a pretty good fake roleclaim set up then as well

Comment

• A while back someone said they could confirm Paddy's alignment or role and Paddy said something like "if I roleclaimed the Mafia would kill me right away." Who was that?

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                      He's lying, I'll happily be the last person to be infected or whatever.

Having said that I'm more confident in MD4L.

By the way I was mafia with Deaner in the last one, he had a pretty good fake roleclaim set up then as well
                      Go for it. Please come at me, I'll be happy to take any of you down with me. If you wanna be led like lambs to the slaughter, start it with me.

Comment

• Go ahead, call my bluff, see where it ends for yourself and the town. Please.

Comment

Go for it. Please come at me, I'll be happy to take any of you down with me. If you wanna be led like lambs to the slaughter, start it with me.
                          Don't worry you're time will come

Comment

Again, please quote when I've called anyone an idiot. I'm hardly even defensive.
                            Like your last few posts. Although I think that's just your personality to be condescending and stubborn more than it's any indicator of guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                              Don't worry you're time will come
                              As will yours when you vote for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                                Like your last few posts. Although I think that's just your personality to be condescending and stubborn more than it's any indicator of guilt.
                                That's actually very true. But I was trying to lay low and get the Mafia to target me during a night phase in the hopes of infecting one of them, since I was Bulletproof. But my hand has been forced. If you want to vote for me to be lynched, go for it. But I've put everything out there, and I will be taking one of you with me.

It's your call.

Comment

Working...
                                X