X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Sit. Scum Revival FTW.
    You can't have the revive AND conversion.

Comment

• How long left? If I die guys md4l, Deaner and someone else. Don't get on the mafia lynch of mdb, he's clean

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        How long left? If I die guys md4l, Deaner and someone else. Don't get on the mafia lynch of mdb, he's clean
        Just over an hour
        sigpic

Comment

How long left? If I die guys md4l, Deaner and someone else. Don't get on the mafia lynch of mdb, he's clean
          Don't worry, you won't die
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            You can't have the revive AND conversion.
            He also had fire kill so.... yeah

Comment

• Damn it's already 1 am here

Comment

• Cuando esta el write up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                  Cuando esta el write up?
                  Got to bold it
                  sigpic

Comment

• write-up is almost done. I figure if I have the right to forcefully end a lynch, I have the right to forcefully end the nightphase. If you disagree, let me know so I don't have to make a separate write-up modkilling you
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

Can you prove that? I might of missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        My hit list

Sanchez
                        Paddy
                        Mdb
                        Tango

Umm, Tango is the random investigator. Why type of town role is that? Him or Vitor, unless Deaner has fooled us all and is the Godfather. I investigated him and he ended up as town.
                        Remember this if I die.

Comment

• Night 8:

A familiar sight, a man is crouching in the wilderness once more. On the clear opposite side of where he had previously met his maker, he is stalking his prey again. Careful not to miss this time, he draws back his bow to take the beast's life when a noise startles him from behind... Body Burner does a quick turn around, sees a shadowy figure coming toward him. Instead of waiting and taking any chances he draws back his bow and releases an arrow in the general direction of the person... Body Burner isn't the best shot.

The arrow goes whizzing past the unknown figure and it really wasn't even close, but this doesn't stop the man from becoming enraged at the action. He stops, breathing heavily he stares at Body Burner and then he charges and tackles him to the ground. Body Burner hit his head on a large stone upon being tackled to the ground, but that does not stop the man from brutally attacking him, completely obliterating his features... The sheer violence of this attack is one that no civil person could commit - unless it was in the Daytime Lynch of course.

Body Burner is dead (for the 3rd? 4th? Time). He was The Butcher, Town-Aligned.

A man is wandering along the outskirts of Town, he is looking for his target's home on this especially dark night. He curiously peers through what openings he could find in several houses, trying to find the correct one. Finally, he arrives at his destination... He tries to enter through the door, but to his dismay it is locked. He will have to find another way in. He walks around the house and spies a small opening a few feet off the ground, he approaches it, but then miamidolphin4life realizes there is no way he is going to fit his black ass through this tiny opening.

He goes back into the street, looking inquisitively toward the house. He sees one hope of entering, the upper level of the house has an opening. He isn't sure how to get up there though... He spies around and spots a few items that he will be able to fashion a make-shift platform to boost himself up. He does so, but it's still not high enough. He notices he could reach the neighboring house with his platform, so decides to move it over slightly and then try his luck using his black-person hops (black slang for jump dontchaknow) to make his now quite dramatic entry.

MD4L is on the neighboring roof, taking several paces back to get a running start...

"Alright...3...2...1..."

And he goes, running like the wind (literally, you can't see him...it's nighttime...get it?) and he is about to make his jump, but stumbles... His foot caught on something and instead of jumping MD4L does a backflip off the roof and lands neck/head first on the solid ground. He lies there for a moment, feeling the pain and realization of what has happened... It subsides as he loses consciousness.

miamidolphin4life is dead. He was The Taskmaster, Town-Aligned.

Gathering his belongings, a man is getting prepared for a long night of "work". Once all of his belongings are collected, he chugs down the remainder of his drink and finishes off his food and heads out for his night. He walks, passes several houses by, looks about the Town for any sign of life, and then finally stops... He stops and finds himself heading toward the wall of the nearest building, needing a place to stop and lean - for some reason he has become extremely dizzy. Gathering himself, NorthernCharge decides it must have been something he ate and continues to walk... About another thirty steps are taken and NLights suddenly becomes weak and falls to his knees... He sits there for a moment, hoping it will pass and then vomits.

After he is done spewing sick, he again sits for a moment hoping to regain some strength, but it does not come... He continues to feel weak and throw up for the next hour, but he gets nowhere... Eventually he finds the strength to crawl out of the road and position himself against a nearby wall... He closes his eyes, hoping it will all stop... And it does. NorthernCharge is dead. He was The Bandit, Town-Aligned.

"Stop right there criminal scum!"

"You talkin' to me?"

"Playing dumb are we? That won't work on me scum!"

"Who's playing dumb? I'm just gettin' my drink on. That's why I didn't vote for The Prodigy."

"Enough! Come with me or pay with your blood!"

PaddyPatriot is a lover, not a fighter. He submits to his arrest.

PaddyPatriot may not vote in today's lynch.

It is now Day 9. There are 13 Alive with 12 voting.

IT'S 7 TO LYNCH!
                          Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-30-2011, 07:21 PM.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Crap. I killed Body Burner. I hate my role.

Comment

• That was a huge setback, there's obviously an indie killer, with me vote blocked they might have the number over us now

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                                Crap. I killed Body Burner. I hate my role.
                                Indie killer?

or unfortunate town?

Comment

Working...
                                X