Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    And by that time, you would've joined.

Ask Cicero.
    Talking about Mafia 2 makes me sad.

Leave a comment:

• miamidolphin4life
    replied
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    If I were alive, I wouldn't have said a damn thing unless I was backed into a corner.
    And by that time, you would've joined.

Ask Cicero.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Well you were scum, so I would have let ya slide.

IIRC maybe one or two nights I changed my votes a couple times, but I had the greatest team ever though, so we discussed things for quite a while before we did much.
    If I were alive, I wouldn't have said a damn thing unless I was backed into a corner.

Leave a comment:

• miamidolphin4life
    replied
    It's true.

I called MD4L as a zombie the day after he came back in Mafia 2 also.

Chg and I are awesome.
    Well you were scum, so I would have let ya slide.

Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    MD4L?
    I don't think he ever didn't change his target during Mafia 2.
    IIRC maybe one or two nights I changed my votes a couple times, but I had the greatest team ever though, so we discussed things for quite a while before we did much.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Wraith could of been a game changer, what a fag
    Yeah, it sucks... But there are always inactives. It can't be avoided...It's kind of disappointing it was wraith though when the new guys were playing it out the whole time.

Leave a comment:

• SanchoPanza
    replied
    Wraith could of been a game changer, what a fag

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    I'm glad we're all getting along
    Nah it's all good, everybody has a right to be suspicious of my thought pattern. I'll be the first to admit that I had played two ****ty games before this (both due to a lot of things I did wrong) but I played a good game here. It's unfortunate that I died because I'm sure that I would have flown under the radar because I would have had a "game-changing" ability and the mafia wouldn't have even batted an eye to kill me.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    I'm glad we're all getting along

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    You voted Prodigy on a whim and got lucky
    Nope I had evidence, read my posts. I admit that some of it was pure BS but it doesn't have to be all factual. It can be assumptions and one could get away with it.

Leave a comment:

• SanchoPanza
    replied
    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    So I was "told" to mark you as mafia, and then target both yourself and MDB. I was also told to lynch Prodigy as well. Yep I was told to do all those things. My role PM is already posted and none of those things are on there. My Day 3 task that I created for myself was to not talk at all for the day. The only things I was "told" the whole game was JLash's vote count numbers (like everybody else) and that Hunter was the survivalist by Tango.
    You voted Prodigy on a whim and got lucky

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Being the drunk inherently means you are not a good player, because you are told what to do
    So I was "told" to mark you as mafia, and then target both yourself and MDB. I was also told to lynch Prodigy as well. Yep I was told to do all those things. My role PM is already posted and none of those things are on there. My Day 3 task that I created for myself was to not talk at all for the day. The only things I was "told" the whole game was JLash's vote count numbers (like everybody else) and that Hunter was the survivalist by Tango.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    You may have been right this time, but you have to admit that your suspicions of me were based purely off the fact that I hadnt been mafia yet.
    I'll admit that was part of it, and why shouldn't it? The percentage of you being town each time dramatically went down towards games 3 and 4 (I didn't try to kill you in rio for it though) but yes I thought about that. I went back and based all my reasoning around MDB (who I was 100% sure of was mafia, even before you). I thought MDB was the killer at first and I looked who defended and voted with him and came up with Tango and yourself. I was the first to believe Tango's roleclaim because it did seem like a legitimate role and then I was left with you. I never changed my vote because I was positive you were scum. The fact that you didn't really try to fight me either gave it away.

Leave a comment:

• SanchoPanza
    replied
    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    He's in denial...the first stage to acceptance. Leave him be. If he doesn't think that I'm a good player then so be it, it will bite him in the ass one day.
    Being the drunk inherently means you are not a good player, because you are told what to do

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Who is actually favored to win in general, or is it supposed to be equal?
    Town wins like 57% of the time I believe.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    People see the game much more clearly when they die
    He's in denial...the first stage to acceptance. Leave him be. If he doesn't think that I'm a good player then so be it, it will bite him in the ass one day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X