X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bai!
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Not ideal, but a step in the right direction I guess. I don't see how the role Paddy claimed matches up with the title "Mercenary"

Comment

• I'm counting it as a win.

Comment

• This is a win. Paddys role sounds like he would have the ability to have a join a faction, and based on the success rheyre having I assume it was the mafia.

Comment

• Yeah, if he were pro-town, why wouldn't he have claimed independent so we could cross him off of Jlash's list and narrow our targets?

Also, note that that doesn't totally clear Deaner like we might have thought it would have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
              This is a win. Paddys role sounds like he would have the ability to have a join a faction, and based on the success rheyre having I assume it was the mafia.
              How is that a win, the only thing it is, is not a loss
              sigpic

Comment

• What information do we have on Mdb's role?

Comment

• I have everything on everyone.

But I suck at Mafia.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    I have everything on everyone.

But I suck at Mafia.
                    I'll still give you Reggie Wayne and I'll throw in a third for everyone's roles

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                      I'll still give you Reggie Wayne and I'll throw in a third for everyone's roles
                      Reggie Wayne isn't under contract next year >.> (yes, I checked), so I feel like you're not taking my offer seriously

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Seriously, why dont you pay attention to the league, it doesnt take that much time?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Reggie Wayne isn't under contract next year >.> (yes, I checked), so I feel like you're not taking my offer seriously
                          Damn I didn't realize that. Sign and trade? Name your price for the list of roles. Peyton and AJ Green are off limits, anything else is fair game.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Seriously, why dont you pay attention to the league, it doesnt take that much time?
                          The in-season stuff is boring and oversimplifies the sport too much which I hate.

Back on track, we should figure out our target now so we can use our abilities accordingly. Here's my theory.

Mdb's the Godfather, and the Mafia have a redirector. When Taylor found out that Mdb "would be investigated as town", he was actually targeting someone else but was redirected towards that post. The next night when Taylor should have investigated Mdb again after Mdb posted a "I am town" post, Taylor was redirected again. My theory is that the Mafia first fed Taylor the "If you investigate me you'll see I'm town" post to try to clear Mdb, then when Mdb had to post a flat out "I am town" post, they made sure Taylor couldn't check that.

If I'm overlooking any facts that contradict this, let me know, but this is my crazy idea right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            Whatever happens in this write-up right now, the town needs to coordinate it's night abilities right now to make sure we're on the same page and not letting Vitor make decisions on his own.
                            Im a pea****, you gotta let my fly on this one, Cheif.
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Helping Swag to compete with Siena by posting at night!. Also, lets kill sancho. Seriosuly
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• My new goal is to have more views, but I appreciate the effort.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X