This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    My new goal is to have more views, but I appreciate the effort.
    Team Cicero effore is always good effort.
    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

My new goal is to have more views, but I appreciate the effort.
      Ahem...credit wheres it due champ
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Ahem...credit wheres it due champ
        Yeah yeah whatever
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

Yeah yeah whatever
          Oh
          sigpic

Comment

Oh
            I didn't mean it
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• So can anyone go into the forest? Cause I don't wanna be shooting any more of ya.

Comment

• I really have no clue. One week without taking notes, online being online from my phone where I didnt have my notes....

Comment

• Night 9:

Sitting alone, a man stares blankly toward the lone entrance to his home, apparently awaiting the return of something or someone. An hour passes. Another. And nothing, but he continues to wait patiently.

Eventually, chicagojay realizes nothing is going to be coming back to him this evening. Acknowledging this information, he begins to abandon his comfortable chair by the fire...

As soon as chicagojay begins to rise he is grabbed from behind, has his head forced upward - exposing his neck, and a blade drawn across it. It was all so fast, the only thing chicagojay could do is sputter and bring his hands to the fatal wound...He is then thrown down to the ground and left to bleed. chicagojay is dead. He was The Crazed Nobleman, Town-Aligned

*Thump* *Thump*

"Open this door! I know you're in there!"

A few moments pass and then Cowardkane138 goes back to pounding on the door and demanding entry...

"This is your last warning! Open up, or face the consequences!"

Ckane138's surprise shows on his face for a split second as the door is opened, but it only lasts a moment as the person behind the door jumps onto Ckane and is attempting to strangle him. Cowardkane is surprised by the sudden attack and initial reaction is to try running the man into the wall, and he does so... It does nothing. The man continues his relentless attack by not releasing Ckane's throat and begins headbutting his head... Until he falls... Now the throttling begins... Cowardkane tries to resist death's beckoning, but he cannot... But hey, he survived like 10x as long as he did in previous games - but I'm the one who sucks at Mafia...

Ckane138 is dead. He was The Captain of the Guard, Town-Aligned

Hyperborean is nowhere to be found, he may not vote or be lynched today.

IT IS NOW DAY 10 WITH 10 ALIVE AND 9 VOTING.

IT'S 5 TO LYNCH!

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• 2 townies killed.

Lynch Sancho
                    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Lynch Sanchez

Comment

• i think no matter who we lynch this game is lost for us also swag where is my pm? common man.

lynch sancho

Comment

• Wow bandwagoning much? We were just about to lynch Deaner yesterday and now im suddenly the biggest target? Common man
                          sigpic

Comment

• Last night I checked another mdb post, this time less ambiguous and he is town.

Comment

Wow bandwagoning much? We were just about to lynch Deaner yesterday and now im suddenly the biggest target? Common man
                              So what did you do last night?
                              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Oh yeah, lynch Sancho, its what I would do if I could vote.
                                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X