X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    Hey paddy, are you scum?
    Nope. I really want to know what the game would be like when you have the amount of knowledge mafia does

Comment

• I'm going to post the write-up now, I only have a few PMs left.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Night 1:

Crouching, bow and arrow drawn, stalking... All are words that could describe the man who is in the wilderness on this evening. He sees his intended target and pulls an arrow and knocks it. Body Burner takes his time lining up his shot on the kill and he releases... The arrow goes whizzing by the animal - missing it only by inches - but startled by it, runs off.

"Damn bow!"

Dejected, Body Burner jumps down from his perch and decides to look for a new spot to hunt this evening. Until something most peculiar happens.

Fwoosh

Fwoosh

Fwoosh

The wilderness around and underneath Body Burner erupts into, ironically, flames. He does his best to escape the flames and does for a short period of time by climbing back onto his perch, but the fire had enclosed him by that point and the air had far too much smoke in it for him to survive much longer...

"Blasted! I miss, now I am punished for my failure!"

Body Burner is dead. He was The Butcher, Town-Aligned

__________________________________________________ ____

InjuredReserve is walking the long path up to his house up to the top of a hill overlooking the Town during the twilight hours. He gets home just before there is no natural light left to guide him. He opens his door, and decides to go to bed early tonight due to the stress of the day's events. So he does his normal routine of having a bite to eat, a quick drink, and then laying down to go to sleep. He does.

Some hours later, he awakes to an odd noise... He sits up and peers around in the dark he cannot see anyone. Thinking nothing of it he rolls back over and tries to sleep once more... Suddenly the same noise comes again, but much, much louder.

Craacckthe

The sound of a weaker portion of the ceiling falling through and landing squarely on InjuredReserve - he is apparently dead as can be... He was The Necromancer, Tenebrae-Aligned.

__________________________________________________ _____

NorthernCharge is walking along the main road in Town, busy from a long night of work. He is walking along fine and is almost to his humble abode when he feels an intense pain in his chest. Startled, he looks down at it and sees nothing. He looks around, and see no one.

He collapses to the ground and flips over to his back...

"Wha-wha-what is happening?"

A few more incoherent sentences, and silence.

NLights is incapacitated by unknown means. He is unable to participate in the next 2 phases (Day/Night) of the game.

There are 28 Alive with 27 voting.

IT'S 14 TO LYNCH!
        Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-28-2011, 03:42 PM.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I'm going to post the write-up now, I only have a few PMs left.
          sweeeet.

Comment

• What is a necromancer and why are we calling northercharge NLights now?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I'm going to post the write-up now, I only have a few PMs left.
              Thanks for posting it early. Hopefully I'll be here when we lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                What is a necromancer and why are we calling northercharge NLights now?
                Looking up the former, but the latter was a (Vitor?) spelling mistake, which became nickname
                sigpic

Comment

• Maybe he was the reviver?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necromancer
                  sigpic

Comment

• I don't even know if tenebrae is town-friendly or not... But Necromancer is generally not a good thing so I guess that's good.
                    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Looking up the former, but the latter was a (Vitor?) spelling mistake, which became nickname
                      Haha, nice.

Reviver getting taken out night one? Eeesh.

Comment

Generally a practicioner of black magic who resurrects dead people

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                          I don't even know if tenebrae is town-friendly or not... But Necromancer is generally not a good thing so I guess that's good.
                          Yea I just googled it and sounds super creepy.

Comment

Yea I just googled it and sounds super creepy.
                            Yeah my best guess is some sort of cult

And can we just collectively decide to lynch IR on the first day in future games?

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                              Yeah my best guess is some sort of cult

And can we just collectively decide to lynch IR on the first day in future games?
                              This, if he's not already scum he's going to get converted at some point in the game.

Comment

Necromancer would be the reviver?

Comment

Working...
                                X