Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poena Aevum - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Thats 4. My ability should have worked. And sancho, no offense, by giving in a mafia killer is a mafia play at this point. When the bandwagon started you gave the killer in. You could be making this up. We would have went hyper, but since he is off to Jerusalem or whatever, you are it
    Oh well you'll regret it when im town
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      Oh well you'll regret it when im town
      Either way we are ****ed. I can trust Taylor, mdb and Deaner for now. Your pathetic defense doesnt help your case either
      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

      STUNT

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
        Either way we are ****ed. I can trust Taylor, mdb and Deaner for now. Your pathetic defense doesnt help your case either
        Sorry for delivering the killer, no wonder town is losing when they kill the smart players and players delivering stuff and keeping people like you alive
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Sorry for delivering the killer, no wonder town is losing when they kill the smart players and players delivering stuff and keeping people like you alive
          Even if the info you say its true

          1- we cant kill the killer
          2- Thats the only thing you have done for the town
          3- It can very well be a mafia play. Sacrfining a member to protect another while the town slaughters itself is a smart possiblity.
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

          STUNT

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
            Even if the info you say its true

            1- we cant kill the killer
            2- Thats the only thing you have done for the town
            3- It can very well be a mafia play. Sacrfining a member to protect another while the town slaughters itself is a smart possiblity.
            Youve played a fool all game, picking Sit then voting for me? What the hell is wrong with you?
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              Youve played a fool all game, picking Sit then voting for me? What the hell is wrong with you?
              I havent played a fool, I just have no insight whatsoever. I picekd Sit twice. But honestly, Im more suspicious of you, then I am of him.
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

              STUNT

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                Even if the info you say its true

                1- we cant kill the killer
                2- Thats the only thing you have done for the town
                3- It can very well be a mafia play. Sacrfining a member to protect another while the town slaughters itself is a smart possiblity.
                Also who said there was only 1 killer. 2 or 3 people have been dieing. Common Vitor, its probably you then i assume
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                  I havent played a fool, I just have no insight whatsoever. I picekd Sit twice. But honestly, Im more suspicious of you, then I am of him.
                  Got that right
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Dont run away now Vitor, i havent finished
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Hey you guys, lynch Sanchez
                      sigpic

                      Originally posted by blue5213
                      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

                      Stop being retarded.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        Also who said there was only 1 killer. 2 or 3 people have been dieing. Common Vitor, its probably you then i assume
                        Im just a simple executioner, without a whiteboard this time around. Lets see: Me, mdb, and Deaner and ROFL are town. thats 4 townies, which means there are 3 mafia at max. Taylor is indy, so 5. then there is Sit, You, Hunter, Tango and Hyper.

                        Hyper is mafia. that leaves Sit, You, Hunter and Tango. Tango is the spy (Im starting to have my doubts about him), Sit is the Reviver. That leaves you and Hunter, and Hunter is the surivivalist. Killing you, leaves us with 9 people, 4 townies (Worst case), 1/2 indy, and the mafiosos.

                        Thats a chance I have to take.
                        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                        STUNT

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                          Hey you guys, lynch Sanchez
                          Vitor probably thinks your town now!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                            Vitor probably thinks your town now!
                            Dude, no need to be butthurt. even if i miss this, which i really doubt, its nto like poeple havent missed before.
                            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                            STUNT

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              Im just a simple executioner, without a whiteboard this time around. Lets see: Me, mdb, and Deaner and ROFL are town. thats 4 townies, which means there are 3 mafia at max. Taylor is indy, so 5. then there is Sit, You, Hunter, Tango and Hyper.

                              Hyper is mafia. that leaves Sit, You, Hunter and Tango. Tango is the spy (Im starting to have my doubts about him), Sit is the Reviver. That leaves you and Hunter, and Hunter is the surivivalist. Killing you, leaves us with 9 people, 4 townies (Worst case), 1/2 indy, and the mafiosos.

                              Thats a chance I have to take.
                              So you have doubts about Tango, but i deliver the killer and get nothing? Nice!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                                Dude, no need to be butthurt. even if i miss this, which i really doubt, its nto like poeple havent missed before.
                                Im not butthurt, ive done what i needed to do in this game. Found the killer
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X