Clear All

• I'm going on an educated guess.

Lynch Deaner

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
      I have plenty of.
      Hi Hyper
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Lynch Deaner.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Tango - 1 The Deaner

The Deaner - 4 Tango, Taylor091, mdb17

The Deaner HAS BEEN LYNCHED! Write-Up Incoming...
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Oh, and by the way, Sancho is Cato.
            sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
            And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Day 12:

"Dammit!"

"Alright what do we do?"

"I know what you should do"

"Shut the fuck up Hyper"

"Fuck it. Let's lynch someone."

The miniscule number of votes start to come in...one for Tango, one for The Deaner, then they switch... Then everyone decides to gang up on The Deaner because he isn't online... Feeling rather good about their votes, they all turn and grab a hold of him before he can get away. The small group force him to the ground and mdb17 starts delivering heavy blows to The Deaner's face... One hit, another, another...

The Deaner, reduced to a bloody mess, is dead... He was The Lone Survivor, Town-Aligned.

mdb17 stands up after the lynch is done and realizes he hands are busted open from the force of the blows he delivered to The Deaner. He has become infected with some strange malady.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 12, SEND IN YOUR PMs. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Oh, and by the way, Sancho is Cato.
                Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Hi Hyper

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Questions, Questions, Questions....
                  sigpic

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Sorry honey, haven't forgotten about you.
                    sigpic

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• If Deaner is town, we just lost.
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• mdb dies, he is town, boom game over. Shiiiieeeeet
                        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Sorry honey, haven't forgotten about you.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                            mdb dies, he is town, boom game over. Shiiiieeeeet
                            I cant decide what to do...
                            sigpic

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Final Night:

A man is casually strolling down the streets, walking in a nonchalant fashion. This man is Hyperborean. He has no qualms with what he has done, what he is about to do, or with knowing the fact he is untouchable. He has no reason to fear. No reason to not let his madness come out once more.

He comes to his destination, the location of his final designated kill. He slowly and coolly opens the door to Tango's home and enters... He sees that Tango has given into the day's events and has fallen asleep. Hyperborean laughs at such weakness, sleeping - hah. He exhales and breathes a slight chuckle as he pulls back the blade and stabs Tango a single time, directly in the center of the throat... Blood squirts everywhere...and death.

Tango is dead. He was The Courier, Town-Aligned.

Hyperborean goes running from the house and into the street and calls out to the Town...

"Come out! It is over. You have all lost!"

He waits a moment, there is no response to his call, but the yelling seemed to have roused the last remaining members of the town. Vitor, Taylor091, and mdb17 all stroll out of various places - the inn, their home, wherever... The sight of them prompts Hyperborean to speech once more:

"Well, well, well. Here we are. Three survivors. Would you like to know who my accomplice is?"

"It's me isn't it? And I didn't know it? You're devious Hyper, I hate you."

Hyper doesn't respond at first, instead he moves forward and puts his arm around Taylor091 and thanks him for a job well done... Seeing this, Vitor attacks Taylor091.

"You damn traitor!"

"N-n-noo, not m-"

The other two stand back and observe Vitor throttling Taylor091... They both look up and catch each others eye, grin, and look away... Then, Taylor091 is dead. He was The Member of the Order, Independent-Aligned.

Vitor has look of surprise on his face for a moment, but then it's erased by a look of excruciating pain as mdb17 catches the blade thrown to him by Hyper and sinks it into the back of Vitor.

Vitor, who somehow survived the whole game..., is dead. He was The Executioner, Town-Aligned.

The two remaining men, Hyperborean and mdb17, stand tall while surrounded by the carnage they have caused. None left alive, the Town will soon be engulfed by the forces of Cato. The two have finally delivered what is long overdue *cough* since Mafia 2 when SwAg Dynasty was Mafia *cough*, a Mafia victory. Hopefully the Town learn from their mistakes and don't shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly in the next game.

THE TOWN HAS LOST, CATO ARE THE VICTORS.

Other Winners:
                              - Chg91, Independent-Aligned
                              - Centurion, Town-Aligned
                              - mpg1995, Independent-Aligned
                              - Taylor091, Independent-Aligned
                              __________________________________________________ _

I hope everyone had fun, I incorporated a lot of stuff and put a lot of effort into the game in hopes of making it a fun experience for everyone. Of course, I threw some curve balls at you guys with some roles and whatnot, but I just like to keep things new and fun. I hope you guys critique me on my game (but don't make me cry ) and...yeah, that is it.

I will be posting the cast list tomorrow and a night log either tomorrow or Friday depending on when I can get to doing so with the amount of studying I have to do.
                              Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 12-06-2011, 10:25 PM.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Thanks a lot Swag for the whole running of the game and the roles that you put in it.

Also Cato wins!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X