This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    Thanks a lot Swag for the whole running of the game and the roles that you put in it.

Also Cato wins!!!
    Wooooooohooooooo
    I was the killer guys
    sigpic

Comment

• First Mafia victory, thank god they finally won a game.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• You guys are ****ing idiots sometimes...

Comment

• I killed IR, Chg, Sir A, Jlash, Clovdyx, IBMG, Kaiser (due to CJ), MD4L, CJ
          sigpic

Comment

• Then why did mdb come up as town? is it part of your ability? Does that mean that ckane post was right?

Im stupid
            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• He was obviously the Godfather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                Then why did mdb come up as town? is it part of your ability? Does that mean that ckane post was right?

Im stupid
                I was town-aligned when I was investigated like Ckane pointed out. Also I didn't think a simple "I am town" post would have counted as truthful so I went with the longer one that was deliberately worded to say town-aligned when investigated. Turns out I was wrong on that front.

I was conspicious peasant was my role title. We didn't have a godfather I think.

Comment

Then why did mdb come up as town? is it part of your ability? Does that mean that ckane post was right?

Im stupid
                  It'll be explained with the cast list, but a lot of people had percent-chance abilities that would occur without their knowledge. After Taylor survived so long, he started gaining a chance of having his ability re-routed or getting false info.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

I was town-aligned when I was investigated like Ckane pointed out. Also I didn't think a simple "I am town" post would have counted as truthful so I went with the longer one that was deliberately worded to say town-aligned when investigated. Turns out I was wrong on that front.

I was conspicious peasant was my role title. We didn't have a godfather I think.
                    It was Sancho.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

You probably got real pissed when they found out that it meant that youre investigation would show up as town haha

Swag, my role should have been indie, goddamit

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        It was Sancho.
                        Was it?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Swag, go ahead and tell the good folks that my entire role claim was true.

Dumb jerks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                            Swag, go ahead and tell the good folks that my entire role claim was true.

Dumb jerks.
                            To be fair, I didnt vote for you and beleived you for the most part

STUNT

Comment

You probably got real pissed when they found out that it meant that youre investigation would show up as town haha

Swag, my role should have been indie, goddamit
                              Since you think so, I am going to assume I did it right since I think differently.

Why should it have been Indy? "Because it seems like it" - that is the most fucking retarded reasoning ever in this game and it always results in Town being lynched. That is why I put a lot of roles in with odd alignments that don't make sense, to break you guys of your habit of: "Oh...that doesn't sound town".

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                                Swag, go ahead and tell the good folks that my entire role claim was true.

Dumb jerks.
                                His entire role-claim was true.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X