This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    Honestly I think JLash played his cards too early. Had he waited another day or two he would have gathered so much extra information. As soon as he role-claimed he jumped to the top of our kill-list. He was high on it anyway as we felt he was one of the strongest players for the town but his role-claim sealed his early demise.
    I dont understand why he did it so early
    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
      Honestly I think JLash played his cards too early. Had he waited another day or two he would have gathered so much extra information. As soon as he role-claimed he jumped to the top of our kill-list. He was high on it anyway as we felt he was one of the strongest players for the town but his role-claim sealed his early demise.
      Well JLash was instrumental in getting rid of Prodigy IMO because I was going off his notes and I didn't see how Prodigy was town. He also created the list which some people abused way too much (Taylor) and some used sparingly. My original list had 3 out of 5 scum correct but had flaws (I'll admit it) but I was really 4/5 because I held you out of it because I thought you were killer. You way overreacted to my claims and that's why you jumped way high on my list. I was thinking it was either you or Prodigy for that lynch but I went with what I felt like was the sure thing.

Mafia played this game well, I enjoyed watching the town run in circles the whole time. Things would have changed if CJay didn't target Sancho that night but congrats to the mafiosos, hell of a game from all of you guys. I feel that this one was my redemption game, especially with some things that I found out after I died that you will see in the writeup.

Comment

• Special shout out to ROFL, for helping us so much by not participating
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
          Last night I changed sancho to kill anyone who targeted him, could of helped us get a mafia. Also I had a post forwarded by swag saying mdb was truthful in a post, will dig it up now
          Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Ill have to go to bed at some point and i dont wanna get lynched while sleeping so in a show of good faith heres my activity log. I am a variation of a watcher

Night 1-IR-Followed him home, saw his house collapse
          Night 2-Clovdyx-Followed him home, he worked on his sword
          Night 3-Mdb-Followed him home, he just slept
          Night 4-Sitisift-Followed him home, on the way he revived BB
          Night 5-Kaiser-Followed him home, he walked on water (nothing happened) Loved the touch!!
          Night 6-Redirected You didn't lie here, that was all me
          Night 7-Blocked
          Town...completely dropped the ball here. My death was a reaction death, and CJay admitted he changed Sancho to kill anybody targeting him, there was no kill that night from our serial killer. Honestly this is one of the biggest gaffes in mafia history on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            CJay would have died!!! Town...completely dropped the ball here. My death was a reaction death, and CJay admitted he changed Sancho to kill anybody targeting him, there was no kill that night from our serial killer. Honestly this is one of the biggest gaffes in mafia history on here.
            There were heaps of nights the serial killer didnt kill as such, a perk of my ability. Was called the accidental death
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
              We won!

I really wanted to be scum this time so when I got a chance I took it
              You did a nice job trashing my reputation when I was on to you. Kudos to you, one of the better scum players throughout the game. You actually got me to second guess your alignment after I was positive you were mafia. Nicely done Paddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                There were heaps of nights the serial killer didnt kill as such, a perk of my ability. Was called the accidental death
                Yeah but you wouldn't have gotten blocked. My death was completely centered on following you. Your a lucky bastard, I was going to kill you.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  Yeah but you wouldn't have gotten blocked. My death was completely centered on following you. Your a lucky bastard, I was going to kill you.
                  Look at you claiming to be the master after the game is finished
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Look at you claiming to be the master after the game is finished
                    I'm not claiming to be the master but I had 3 nights of abilities and hit Cato 3 times. Just admit it that I was onto the mafia. I had no idea of Hyper. Just read the game log, Swag told me you were a deadman had CJay not changed your role for the night.

Comment

• Victory!

Wish I could say I had more to do with it, but my ability wasnt all that useful in the early stages of the game, and then I got lynched the night before I really could have had an impact. Also was at work when MD4L revealed his info, but im not sure I had much of a chance at saving myself anyway.

Hyper, Sancho, Paddy, and MDB were great.They played the last few days to perfection.

Also, thanks to Swag for running a great game.

PS- Kaiser sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                        Also Hyper,Mdb, Paddy in the same faction is overkill.

Sancho and Prodigy was a nice touch. It was hilarious that he was the first scum to die, cause of Kaiser.
                        No, it was because of me Prodigy died.

Damn right, I'm going to take credit. I had a meh feeling about Paddy, but Mdb and Sancho seemed like scum to me.

Regardless, congrats to the winners. Played an excellent game. Nothing like the zombies in mafia II, though.

Comment

• Hey, If Sancho wasnt tenebrae, then I led the charge against 1 scum. Hooray\!
                          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            No, it was because of me Prodigy died.

Damn right, I'm going to take credit. I had a meh feeling about Paddy, but Mdb and Sancho seemed like scum to me.

Regardless, congrats to the winners. Played an excellent game. Nothing like the zombies in mafia II, though.
                            I think that you, JLash and myself get credit for that mafia death. I wasn't going to move my vote off Prodigy but you're evidence was condemning for him. You can only do so much when you don't have a true ability (I didn't at the time). I agree that it was nothing like the zombies because that was a thing of beauty but they still get credit where credit is due.

I haven't said it publicly yet but I already said it to him in PM but Swag did a phenomenal job in creating this, especially with the new twists. I really liked that some people could go into the forest and the abilities in this game were nice, especially with the whole accidental death clause. I won't spoil too much but he did a great job in creating this, he deserves some big props for this.

Comment

• I win! I win! I WIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!!

Comment

• That is to say, you need to put the other people who won - which I believe is just me and Centurion - in the final writeup, noob swag.

Comment

Working...
                                X