This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    Speaking of doing a good job of running forum games, good job to SirA on running the best create-and-run-your-own team league this message board has ever seen.
    I know. Dream Team.
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      Only right that he took it from Cent, who originally started the idea and bailed out.
      Cent still tries to take credit for it
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        I was serious. Rio Sheety was the best tag, its starting to stick.
        I make sweet, sweet love to all pseudo-South Park inspired digs.

Comment

• 'Exactly as planned' has to be one of the best mafia tags
          sigpic

Comment

I know. Dream Team.
            I don't think you appreciate Deaner and I's chemistry.

We finish each other's masturbation sessions.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Huh? What I do?

Other than giving in after it was obvious I was screwed.
              You (inadvertently) killed Tango, Mdb and Rox which led to Vikingfan going full retard.

Comment

I was serious. Rio Sheety was the best tag, its starting to stick.
                Ah yes, that portion was truthful - it was even featured in a write-up in my game!

I'll take it as a compliment, even though I detect a fisicious tone. U HURT SUMTIMES
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• So its Swagmans fault that VF's stock is in the gutter?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                    You (inadvertently) killed Tango, Mdb and Rox which led to Vikingfan going full retard.
                    Oh that! I was talking about Mafia 2. And I meant to do that, I'm just a badass and know what is up... You don't kill Chg and get away with it
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      So its Swagmans fault that VF's stock is in the gutter?
                      So... Swag: Stock Up?

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

So... Swag: Stock Up?
                        Highlander rules?

Comment

• I'm going to do the write-up tomorrow, but I can't resist posting this one role PM.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

I'm going to do the write-up tomorrow, but I can't resist posting this one role PM.
                            Nobody likes a tease, fag.

Comment

• VF, want to know what's funny? You had the best role in the game.

Know what's even better...The healer was YOUR BROTHER!

The Diseased OneTown-Aligned – A sickly, frail, old man who has seen better years in his life… Fortunately, you can’t die from your disease because of how tolerant you’ve become of your illness, others aren’t so lucky though…

Ability – You’re similar to The Bomb in previous games, except for all those who target you have a chance of contracting your illness and dying a day (or days) later. If someone kills you during the night, they have a 100% chance of becoming infected – if you’re lynched, 1 of the people who voted to lynch you will become infected at random… All the people the infected one targets have a chance of becoming infected.

(What he doesn't know: If at any point in the game he is targeted by a healer of any kind he will be rejuvenated and cured of the disease. The revitalization causes his memory to return to him and remember all of the horrible atrocities of war, which causes him to break and become the Serial Killer.)

Win Condition – You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

You may communicate with: No one.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                                Nobody likes a tease, fag.
                                Not a tease, vindication for me to a cry baby that took out a chunk of my game with his retarded Day 1 role-claim.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X