X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    You're really trying to lead the charge with these lynches
    I bet you in 4 hours we still won't have a viable lynch candidate.
    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by wraith36444 View Post
      I personally am guessing it is a powerful role block ability.
      I hope you're right. After doing a little googling on IR's role and the name of his faction I'm very nervous that they are a zombie-type faction. The Wikipedia page on necromancer says "necromancy is a claimed form of magic that involves communication with the deceased, either by summoning their spirit in the form of an apparition or raising them bodily". That sounded like a role that could raise a dead person for their faction. Very reviver-esque.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
        I hope you're right. After doing a little googling on IR's role and the name of his faction I'm very nervous that they are a zombie-type faction. The Wikipedia page on necromancer says "necromancy is a claimed form of magic that involves communication with the deceased, either by summoning their spirit in the form of an apparition or raising them bodily". That sounded like a role that could raise a dead person for their faction. Very reviver-esque.
        It seems that way.

Also, I will be MIA for a while (work and such) so I will not be on until much later

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
          Unvote VF, Lynch Tango.

Lets go with my gut here.
          Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
          I feel the same about Tango and people will probably be scared off by VFs roleclaim

so Lynch Tango
          Has Tango said or done anything to specifically make you guys think he is scum? I mean at this point we have no other info and a lynching is likely to be blind anyway, but I would rather lynch someone who has yet to participate if you guys really dont have a solid reason.

Comment

• VF poisoned me last night

Lynch VF173

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that VF173 has the patient zero role with the bomb ability added onto it. That is not going to be a town ability. However, that was a bit rash for me to vote to lynch him right away.

Unlynch VF173

Did anybody find anything else out?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                Has Tango said or done anything to specifically make you guys think he is scum? I mean at this point we have no other info and a lynching is likely to be blind anyway, but I would rather lynch someone who has yet to participate if you guys really dont have a solid reason.
                The "Interesting." comment.

It's just a scummy thing to say, because you are not gonna speculate since you already know what's going on and keeps a low profile.
                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  VF poisoned me last night

Lynch VF173
                  So you targeted VF last night then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                    The "Interesting." comment.

It's just a scummy thing to say, because you are not gonna speculate since you already know what's going on and keeps a low profile.
                    No, because last game, Kaiser was "convinced" I was scum, based off of the few posts I had made. That didnt end up too well, did it? I just dont want it to be the same sort of situation where you and Vitor are confident someone is scum based off of nothing. Now if you have some sort of evidence thats one thing, but the way you guys originally said that doesnt make it sound like you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                      Thats what i was thinking. Too much dark magic to be pro-town.

Also i dont think that vf is anything but town. That role pm was pretty well written and thought thru. I doubt he could have made that up. But i agree that he isnt usful for us

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                        So you targeted VF last night then?
                        It's not a passive ability. I didn't target VF at all. He targeted me.

btw:

Lynch The Prodigy

..surely he can't have another crappy role

i'm going to unlynch you in a minute prodigy

Comment

• And that night was interesting. We know that there is the faction that IR was part of, that there is another killer and that there is a kidnapper. So yeah Interesting

Comment

• lol Prodigy I'm messing with ya from last game.

Unlynch Prodigy

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                              Also i dont think that vf is anything but town. That role pm was pretty well written and thought thru. I doubt he could have made that up. But i agree that he isnt usful for us
                              VF poisons people, I don't think that's a town ability but instead an independent ability. In the PM i got it said that somebody poisoned me last night and that I saw the person who looked like "vikingfag173"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                It's not a passive ability. I didn't target VF at all. He targeted me.

btw:

Lynch The Prodigy

..surely he can't have another crappy role

i'm going to unlynch you in a minute prodigy
                                Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                lol Prodigy I'm messing with ya from last game.

Unlynch Prodigy
                                lol. you're almost as bad as Anosh.

Comment

Working...
                                X