This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    The big question is will I finally make it out the divisional stage.

Everything is didly poo
    Everything is didly pooper*
    sigpic

Comment

• Lord of the Swags lol
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Lord of the Swags lol
        Did Mick Swagger tickle you?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Did Mick Swagger tickle you?
          Lol! I didn't see it until just now, yes, that is great hahahaha
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Why couldn't I have been healed and become a Serial Killer? I never get a killing role.

Comment

• Who did the trollolololol one?
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                Why couldn't I have been healed and become a Serial Killer? I never get a killing role.
                Well, for future reference, I will always make sure VF gets a role that is actually crap. Sound fair?

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Who did the trollolololol one?
                  That dirty hippie jew Kaiser.

Comment

Well, for future reference, I will always make sure VF gets a role that is actually crap. Sound fair?
                    And make sure everyone always believes my role claims, no matter what.

I never really role claim anyways, so if I actually bother to do it, you might as well believe me.

Comment

• "exactly as planned" and "i am eternal" have to be Hyper.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Dont let Rofl play
                        sigpic

Comment

Dont let Rofl play
                          Lol, I think he lost interest after he couldn't post that day... In hindsight, that wasn't the best addition to my game because it can make people lose interest

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Lol, I think he lost interest after he couldn't post that day... In hindsight, that wasn't the best addition to my game because it can make people lose interest
                            If thats the reason, even more reason not to let him play
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                              That dirty hippie jew Kaiser.
                              Hey..I come up with good tags.

Comment

• Good game Mafia. I hate these false results -.- esp. Since you got cleared twice . Also good game swag, i just wish you would not have forgotten to pm me so often , and that i actually would have received results. Basically my role sucked

Comment

Working...
                                X