Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cato is going to thank me after the write up. You townies really should have let me talk.

Comment

• Cato-Aligned

The winners get to go first. And I will offer my thoughts on each player's performance.

mdb17 as:

The Conspicuous PeasantCato-Aligned – You are an individual that is as Carthaginian as you can get, you were born and raised in the same village as your father, and your father’s father… No one would ever suspect you, of all people, of treachery – which is why you will appear as Town-Aligned when investigated.

Ability – You are the owner of the Double Vote, except with a twist… You can split your two votes, but wait! It gets even better, you may PM me the name of the other person you wish to vote for (it can be the same person) and I will keep that vote hidden. You have no other ability.

Win Condition – You win when you outnumber the Town.

You may communicate with: The Prodigy, SanchoPanza, and Hyperborean.
      Good play. You played really well and kept the double vote and speed lynches going with your extra push. Only thing I can really criticize was your theory of fire deaths. Had I been alive, I would have voted to lynch you on the spot when reading that because I know you wouldn't actually think that.

The Prodigy as:

The UndertakerCato-Aligned – You’re the Town’s gravekeeper and are responsible for assuring the sanctity of the burial grounds… Bad news for the Town is that the Romans pay better than Carthage ever could, so you jumped ship and are now a member of the cell in charge of weakening the border for full-scale invasion.

Ability – You’re not quite The Framer from previous games, but you’re kind of close… You may change someone’s appeared alignment for the next 3 phases of the game (like day-night-day, and then on that night he is changed back) once they are deceased – you may cut that time short if you wish, but it must at least last 1 whole phase… You may not use your ability on more than one person at a time. In addition, you have a chance of gaining someone’s ability for a 1-time
      use when you change their alignment.

*If you choose to use an ability you gain from one’s grave, your disguising of their alignment stops for that night and you will NOT have a chance of gaining another person’s ability*

(What he doesn't know: He can't change the alignments of Cato-Aligned, if he attempts to, he will change them to something random... Upon his death, each Cato-Aligned player still alive gains a 20% chance of picking their alignment for 2 phases when they die)

You may communicate with: mdb17, SanchoPanza, and Hyperborean
      I can't knock how played, people didn't really have a whole lot to go on until you guys started rushing through lynches. Then you drew the short straw and MD4L investigated you... I wish you used your ability more, like on IR or Carling earlier in the game. That would have been awesome.

SanchoPanza as:

The Black Hand ExileCato-Aligned – A master in the art of killing, adept in combat, but perhaps the most skilled in stealth. You were exiled from The Black Hand, but took all of your training with you and sought the Roman Empire as the place that would use your…talents… effectively.

Ability – You’re the killer for your faction, you may PM the name of any individual during the Night Phase and you will make an attempt on their life… However, as with any adept in the art of assassination, you know that timing is crucial – for this reason, if you target someone who has yet to send in their PM their death will appear as an accident in the write-up because you were able to sabotage something in their home while they were out.

(What he doesn't know: Upon his death, he has a chance of either killing or role-blocking the person to initiates his bandwagon - 5% kill ; 20% role-block)

You may communicate with: mdb17, The Prodigy, and Hyperborean.
      How the only people to acknowledge the accident kills were Mafia for like the first several nights they happened is beyond me... Only thing that set off a giveaway to me was your fake role-claim was Rofldogs' role that Carling and Body Burner had already told earlier in the thread and your targets were all dead except for mdb17, so your information couldn't be checked... Too convenient, would have drawn my suspicion... That and you guys speed lynching like 5 Townies.

*MVP* Hyperborean as:

The Corrupt AlchemistCato-Aligned – Skilled in herbalism, adept in alchemy, and reasonably knowledgeable in medicine (for the time period, at least) – an individual with an immense amount of knowledge, no?

Ability – You are able to protect an individual during the night phase from being night-killed, similar to The Doctor in previous games. However, your stores of remedies, draughts, and other assorted concoctions will soon run short. If you wish to replenish your stores, you must go on a trip into the wilderness to gathers herbs. You may do this in the day phase (won’t be able to vote, or be lynched – the Town will be told you’re nowhere to be found) or the night phase (won’t be able to protect)…

*At the moment, you have enough to last 3 protections – their effectiveness will begin to decline after 4 days – as in, instead of 100% chance of saving someone, it will decreased by 5-15% with each day that passes if you don’t make new*

(What he doesn't know: Each time he protects the same person, he has a chance of killing them... The first time he protects 0% chance of death, next time 10%, then 15%, and 20%).

You may communicate with: mdb17, The Prodigy, and SanchoPanza.
      How you didn't get linked to IR's death immediately is beyond me. As soon as I got the kill PM from Sancho, I just laughed knowing you were most likely a deciding factor in it...I guess seeing Tenebrae-Aligned kind of made people forget there is one person in the game that your lone interaction with was calling him your arch-nemesis... Either way, you survived to the end and put on a heck of a show and avoided detection somehow.

PaddyPatriot as:

The Mercenary????-Aligned – A man whose services go to the highest bidder, an individual where loyalty is just a seven letter word.

Ability – You may choose your ability from the below two, once you choose it you are locked into that ability.

1.) Protective Role, where you are Town-Aligned and have a chance of surviving a Night Kill.

2.) Investigative Role, where you are Independent...but if you're investigative role brings up scum - you have the option to join them.

(What he doesn't know: If killed as Town, he will appear as Indy. If killed as Indy, Cato, or Tenebrae he will get to choose one of those 3 alignment to appear as for 2 phases)

Win Condition – Yet to be determined.

You may communicate with: Yet to be determined.
      Investigating Hyperborean on Night 1 made me laugh. You hit scum while every other investigator was investigating VF... Then you joined them and rocked the game. In case anyone is wondering, after Paddy joined Cato he got to choose from a couple abilities to use, but each had a varying degree of success.

Independent-Aligned

Every Independent met their win condition... Congratulations!

Chg91 as:

The AnarchistIndependent-Aligned – A controversial individual that hates order and relishes in chaos… You can’t stand people agreeing or accepting information blindly, you’re suspicious of everyone and want everyone to be suspicious of everyone else.

Ability – During the night phase, you can give people false information, attempt to kill someone (you won’t succeed in killing, just a scare-tactic), change an individual’s target, or make them vote for a random individual during the next day phase (they cannot change the vote).

*You may not target the same person more than twice and they cannot be on consecutive nights*

Win Condition – You win by causing chaos for as long as you’re alive.

You may communicate with: No one.
      Of course you played a good game while you were alive, I had to openly laugh with your antics when using your abilities... I wish you survived longer.

mpg1995 as:

The Witchdoctor - Independent-Aligned - You're an individual who has never been one for mundane things, you constantly experiment in your field of...expertise... but you've recently taken a liking to "doing good".

Ability - You may target any individual during the night phase to protect them... Unfortunately, if you protect someone who isn't in imminent danger, their abilities may go a little crazy in the future and not always work.

*Should you ever protect The Shaman, you will be allowed to form an alignment with them*

Win Condition - Survive to the end of the game, save 2 individuals, or be the downfall of 5 abilities.

Oh dear god, I loved this ability and I loved watching who you "protected". Especially when you protected JLash and messed up a few of his numbers, good times... So many people are going to hate both of us because they spent soooo much time looking at those numbers.

Taylor091 as:

The Member of The OrderIndependent-Aligned – You've spent your whole life as one who wouldn't simply take people at their word, you're suspicious of ever speck of information given to you.

Ability – If someone brings forth information in the thread, you may PM the information in question and I will confirm to you whether it is legitimate or fabricated... How you wish to use this of course, is up to you.

(What he doesn't know: After so many nights, he gains a chance of being redirected. And after that happens so many times, he gains a chance of garnering false information)

Win Condition – You win by surviving to the end of the game, or by catching 3 people in a lie via your ability.

You did well, I was impressed with how well you did for your first game. Also, you only ever got one incorrect result and that was your 2nd crack at mdb17's less ambiguous "I'm Town".

Town-Aligned

Centurion as:

The MartyrTown-Aligned – Crazily devoted to his beliefs for no apparent reason, you must remain confident in your actions and not allow your opinion to be swayed.

Ability – You may choose an individual during the night phase and you will go to preach your nonsense to them at their home… All the individuals that target this person on that night for investigations, role-blocking, and protection will target you instead – kills will still go after their intended target.

Win Condition – You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated, or if you’re lynched.

You won! I really laughed when you started making all these random accusations and started claiming to win if they lynch you, so you don't care. Anyway, this was one of the roles I threw in to try to break people of the "Oh, that doesn't sound Town to me...Lynch him!" mentality that doesn't work... We'll see if it worked or not.

JLash as:

The Prophet - Town-Aligned - An individual who claims information as fact and believes himself to be enlightened. He has a link to an all-powerful being (me!) through which he gains his information.

Ability - You may choose your ability from the following two... Once you choose it, you are locked into that ability the entire game.

1). You may ask me somewhat vague questions regarding the game and I will answer them - For example, "How many killing roles are there" and I will give you a range.

2.) You will get the voting ballots from that day's lynch and will be able to see how many scum voted in that day's lynch, but you won't be given specifics as to their identity.

Win Condition - You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

My only criticism was the role-claim...It wasn't necessary and you put a huge target on your back for really no reason, one more night and you could have gotten the numbers down and bought yourself more time. Your only incorrect result because of mpg came on Night 3.

Ckane138 as:

The Captain of the GuardTown-Aligned – A well-respected member of society for years who has finally risen the ranks and is now Captain of the Guard. Unfortunately, the war preparation has mostly depleted the Town Guard’s numbers.

Ability – You may place an individual under arrest by PMing me their name during the night phase. They will be locked up and unable to vote during that day phase and unable to vote. Additionally, you have a 1-time use of a daytime arrest in which you say “Seize [Player’s Name]!” – you then hold that person’s fate in your hands, you can either lock him up for the next night phase, order the execution to execute him, or release him.

Win Condition – You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

You may communicate with: SirApurrpos.
      You made it past Day 2! That's a victory right?

SirApurrpos as:

The GuardsmanTown-Aligned – You’ve been in the Town Guard for a few years, it isn’t exactly glamorous, but it’s a living. You’re one of the individuals responsible for keeping the Townspeople safe from the evils that exist in this world.

Ability – You can protect an individual during the night phase, while protecting an individual you have a chance of killing the attacker, but you also have a chance of dying whilst protecting the individual.

You may communicate with: Ckane188.
      You also played well for your first game, you got a protective role and a communication buddy in Ckane... Too bad he is a coward. Anyway, you saved JLash and bought him another day of numbers for the Town, so it wasn't really for nothing... Also, it was just bad luck. You targeted Xero, but you got redirected back to JLash because of the storm.

Vitor as:

The ExecutionerTown-Aligned – An individual with a like for bloodshed, but he has been able to control his sociopathic tendencies thus far in his lifetime, mainly through the job of Executioner – something about holding a person’s life in his hands and snuffing it out brings innate pleasure to him.

Ability – You may reduce the number of votes required to lynch someone. You can PM the name of any individual during the night phase and the number of votes required for that individual will be decreased by a random percentage (15%-50%)… The Town will not be made aware unless that individual gets that number of votes.

(What he doesn't know: If his ability "fails", it is automatically redirected back at him without him becoming aware of it)

I think Chg said somewhere: "Oh dear god, that ability in combination with your stupidity is more dangerous to the Town than Mafia", or something like that. I laughed.

Body Burner as:

The ButcherTown-Aligned – A large burly man that could have been a serial killer in a previous lifetime, but in this one he is content with limiting his hacking and slashing to already things that are already dead…oh, and nonhuman…of course.

Ability – You have a passive ability of killing all those who enter your home. In addition to this, you can go out into the wilderness to hunt animals for your shop… Should you choose to go out into the wilderness during the day, you cannot be lynched or vote; if you go out during the night you can avoid killing someone who targets you… Plus, never know what you could find in the wilderness…

I couldn't help but laugh at your circumstance. You die on Night 1 by a random ability, you come back because IR revived you from the grave as Tenebrae. Then Taylor tests you saying that you're Town-Aligned. Then he outs you. Then Sitisfit revives you and you out Carling. Then you die because of Hunter wandering the wilderness with his ability... Wow, you had such an up-and-down game.

chicagojay as:

Crazed NoblemanTown-Aligned – A privileged individual in society and prominent fixture in the Town. You're well-respected amongst the people and they tend to follow you, but it's not always the best since you "have a few screws loose".

Ability – During the night phase you may choose an individual and change their ability for that night. The ability they get will be random. You may only target a person once and they will NOT be informed of their ability changing - they will just be told their original ability failed.

You had a unique role, it was quite fun to see what ability you landed on. You had it narrowed down pretty well at the end, but given the situation your ability put you in, you got a little tripped up in the beginning with Xero. Still, you played a good game and were a powerful weapon for the Town.

Xero as:

Crude PhysicianTown-Aligned – Not really a doctor, but one who has experimented with medicine enough that he can injuries and illnesses effectively. The methods he uses aren’t always the most pleasant, but they save lives – can’t complain about that! … Well you could, but you’re a douche then because you’re still alive.

Ability – You may protect an individual during the night phase from being killed. It may not be the most pleasant experience for them, but they'll live.

Xero played a good game, despite what people think. He just got blocked a whole lot and had some unfortunate luck and then he fell into a rut. He started off well, but people need to put their biases aside in new games. He was the doctor and claimed as such and no one believed him, funnily enough Sancho had everyone protecting him the one night except SirA.

vikingfan173 as:

The Diseased One – Town-Aligned – A sickly, frail, old man who has seen better years in his life… Fortunately, you can’t die from your disease because of how tolerant you’ve become of your illness, others aren’t so lucky though…

Ability – You’re similar to The Bomb in previous games, except for all those who target you have a chance of contracting your illness and dying a day (or days) later. If someone kills you during the night, they have a 100% chance of becoming infected – if you’re lynched, 1 of the people who voted to lynch you will become infected at random… All the people the infected one targets have a chance of becoming infected.

(What he doesn't know: If at any point in the game he is targeted by a healer of any kind he will be rejuvenated and cured of the disease. The revitalization causes his memory to return to him and remember all of the horrible atrocities of war, which causes him to break and become the Serial Killer)

Hah. And your brother could have healed you. Double hah.

The Kaiser as:

The DrunkardTown-Aligned – He spends most of his time in a drunken stupor, but has also become so used to this that he can still function normally in the real-world, but he also happens to be off-the-wall in his actions. You're similar to The Village Idiot from other games.

Ability – You have no ability, but may unlock one by completing the following tasks:

Day 1: You must make your own thread entitled: “The Kaiser’s Mafia Game Thread – The Real Discussion” and post in there, while attempting to convince others to join you… After 15 posts in that thread (or a Mod locks it) you may come back to the real thread.

Day 2: Must change your vote to at least 5 different individuals and must be the only person to vote for that person at the time you vote – if someone votes with you, you must change it.

Day 3: Create your own! *Must be approved by me, I have the right to add twists to what you suggest.*

Day 4: Role-claim Jesus… To add fun to this portion, you must vote to lynch yourself and claim you’re trying to save them… If you get lynched, I will mod-revive you in 3 Days just to keep the game interesting.

Day 5: Role-claim scum.

Surprisingly, Kaiser did have quite a bit figured out. The night he died, he PM'd me the name of 3/5 Mafia and was going to kill Sancho that night if it weren't for Sancho being turned into a PGO for that night. Kaiser played a good game, despite his antics and everyone hating him.

IBleedMidnightGreen as:

SeerTown-Aligned – A man gifted in the ancient art (fraud!!!) of seeing what is meant to be unseen... You've heard the name Nostradamus before, but now you have the chance to surpass him with your legendary visions.

Ability – You have a semi-investigative ability… You can PM any individuals name during the night phase and I will send you a PM back with information regarding them…

7% - You get all information regarding the individual (role, alignment, and ability)
      20% - You find out their role.
      20% You find out their ability.
      20% - You find out their alignment.
      33% - You get nothing.

*33% chance because the practice of channeling spiritual energy isn’t always easy*

You did good and got pretty luck with your ability... Except the night you went to investigate Sancho you hit the 33% chance of nothing. Then he got redirected and killed you.

Clovdyx as:

BlacksmithTown-Aligned – The clang of metal, the art of forging, the extreme heat... All these sensations are wondrous to you. You're The Blacksmith and it has been in your heart and blood for generations.

Ability – You may craft weapons (sword, dagger, mace, and axe) and armor once each and give them to an individual to protect themselves with, each item has a varying chance of success with protecting the owner. You don't have to use this ability every night because you can only craft each item once.

Only criticism was the first time you were role-blocked you said something in the Game Thread about trying to give someone a weapon and getting blocked. That put a target on you for the Mafia.

Hunter as:

The SurvivalistTown-Aligned – You exclude yourself from the Town for the most part. You only come into Town to vote, otherwise you live on your own in the wilderness.

Ability – Living in the wilderness makes you a not-so-sure target. Also, you wander the wilderness at night, if you run into someone...who knows what could happen?... Well, you do. You will either run away, kill them, give them an item, or help them.

You got bad luck with your role, when you'd choose two of those options each night to be simulated you ended up helping Hyper and killing BB. If you had gone out Night 1, you would have saved Body Burner though. The Kaiser could have gone out at night after he got his ability, but he did not.

wraith36444 as:

The ShamanTown-Aligned – A spiritual individual that has attempted resurrection and other assorted imprecise “magics” over the course of his life. Now, in his old age, he has finally got the practice of revival down to being just a trivial task.

Ability – You may revive one player. Should you be lynched before you can use your ability, you will be reincarnated at a timing of your choice.

Lol. Didn't even play.

The Deaner as:

The Lone SurvivorTown-Aligned – You’re a wiry old man that just won’t die. You lived through the First Punic War and have survived several bouts with assorted illnesses – you’re one tough SOB.

Ability – No active ability, but the game may not end as long as you are alive; you may not be night-killed.

Win Condition – You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated and you die.

Man, you got so lucky with your role and catching VF's disease. But you weren't shady enough to cause an epidemic, but it would have been awesome if you did... When you role-claimed I just laughed and thought "No way anyone is going to believe that", and pretty much no one did... Just being creative guys

Rofldogs as:

Master TrackerTown-Aligned – Born and raised amongst a family of hunters and trackers, you have spent your entire life perfecting their trade and are now the last remaining member of your family with the knowledge of tracking.

Ability – You may select a target to follow during the night phase. If you get your PM in before them, you will follow them and see exactly what they do and where they go… If your PM comes in after their PM, you will just follow their tracks and see where they went.

*If you target someone with no active night-time ability, you will enter their house and teach them the ways of tracking – thus making them another tracker and investigator*

See wraith's commentary.

Sitisfit as:

The Mystic - Town-Aligned - Someone of curiosity and wonder. No one knows a whole lot about you as you have only just arrived in the Town, you've spent your whole life walking the earth and have now become one with it.

Ability - You have several 1-time-use abilities. All of which are used through a PM, except the Nighttime one.

1.) Fog - several people will not show-up for the day lynch to vote, thus reducing the number of votes required.

2.) Night - you end the day immediately, if you wish to use this one. Ask me and I will tell you the phrase to say in game-chat.

3.) Storm - A bad storm comes in from across the water... who knows what could happen during a bad storm?

4.) Fire - The wilderness surrounding the Town has a portion of it erupt in flames... Hope no one is out in the wilderness when that happens.

5.) Revive - You have a chance of being able to revive someone, it will either work or it won't - there is no making zombies in this game.

(What he doesn't know: Storm has a chance of redirecting people. Reviving someone has a 50% chance of taking his own life if successful. Fire may not hit anyone. Fog would make half of the remaining Mafia not show up in addition to 1/3 of the remaining Town)

You played well, you had the Mafia figured out at one point, but didn't stick to your guns at the end because of some of the misinformation in the thread. It happens, but a lot of the time a gut feeling is correct in this game. I burst out laughing when reading your Night 1 PM - you were the first one I got and had the Fire ability quoted and just said "Let's do it" and I thought it was hilarious.

miamidolphin4life as:

The Task MasterTown-Aligned – You’re a jack of all trades in Carthage. You have been working as a supervisor to workers for several years, but you worked your way up to that point by doing their jobs.

Ability – You can role-block, investigate, and vote-block... But you must use all 3 before you can use 1 over again each time.

MD4L got it down toward the end. Unfortunately, he had to use all 3 before he could re-use one. He investigated The Prodigy and cleared The Deaner... Role-blocked Hyper, did a pretty solid game. Was actually in contention for Town MVP, but I don't hand out awards to the losing side.

Tango as:

The Courier - Town-Aligned - You're the bringer of news to the people of the Town. However, you just blend in with the rest of the Town. People know what you bring them, but they don't really ever recognize you.

Ability - You will receive the results from a random investigator after the night phase has ended. Then you may send a PM to with a small message and the results and I will send that to up to two people of your choosing.

Win Condition - You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Tango played a good game, I don't really know why everyone was suspicious of him. I also don't know why every investigator had to come out and question the PMs... I gave this role as a tool for investigation results to get out without the investigators outing themselves... Common.

NorthernCharge as:

The BanditTown-Aligned – A scoundrel with little sense of morality...little sense, still a bit though. Even though you're a Bandit you're against unnecessary shedding of blood and thus will not kill, which sets you apart from other bandits.

Ability – You may target one individual during the night phase and you will role-block them through the means of either abducting them temporarily (you will not kill them) or robbing them.

It should come as no surprise that NLights put together a good performance and a solid game, despite being out of commission for 2 phases because of Carling. NC did a stellar job at sifting through the BS and not falling for the Mafia tricks... Really, he was calling for most of the Mafia to die, but no one would listen to him. No one should be surprised he had a good game, every Mafia he has been in so far he has quietly put together a really good game in each one.

Tenebrae-Aligned

InjuredReserve as:

The Necromancer - Tenebrae-Aligned - An individual of power at one point... You have been cast aside by society and your peers, labeled "insane" and "a lost cause"... You're not crazy though, no, no they are...They just don't understand. You have now started your own faction and look to prove the naysayers wrong.

Ability - 1-time-use of a revival... You may revive any dead person and they will be brought back to life with a 75% chance of being aligned with you. If you die without using your ability, you will be brought back days later with a new ability or you may revive someone from the grave.

(What he doesn’t know: If he uses it from the grave, it’s 100% guaranteed conversion)

Win Condition - Surviving to the end of the game.

You may communicate with: Carling
      Eh, he died Night 1. I can't really criticize. The Mafia gave him a compliment, they considered him the largest threat out of the entire game and wanted to eliminate him right away. That's a testament to his skill...or to Hyper's hatred. Either, or. Doesn't matter, still can't believe no one linked the death to Hyper.

Carling as:

The Warlock - Tenebrae-Aligned - The apprentice of the now-Necromancer, you abandoned your previous group and are now aligned with him and serve him loyally in hopes of one day being as powerful as he.

Ability - You have an incapacitation ability by stealing an individual's soul, upon stealing their soul you assume their role... During the time their soul is stolen (you can't keep it forever unfortunately, eventually you weaken and cannot maintain the bond) that individual is "Dead". If you die, that individual regains consciousness and any person afflicted by that individual's role is restored...

*The last part only happens if you die while possessing them.*

Win Condition - Surviving to the end of the game.

You may communicate with: InjuredReserve
      Carling got screwed with Body Burner coming back to life and revealing him. He also got screwed by the storm because he was going to possess Hyperborean, but got redirected to Rofldogs... So Sitisfit is the one you should be angry with Carling, not BB
      Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 12-08-2011, 02:42 PM.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• omg dats all i get 4 my writeup wtf?!

Good game, Swag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          omg dats all i get 4 my writeup wtf?!

Good game, Swag.
          I don't need to kiss your ass or give criticism to you, you already know you're one of the best, if not the best on the forum.

Thanks, I will post the night log in the coming days. Just doing this took a bit and I want a break haha
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I don't need to kiss your ass or give criticism to you
            But I really enjoy it when you do!

Did you maintain the night log throughout the game, or are you going to have to chart it all down now?

Comment

But I really enjoy it when you do!

Did you maintain the night log throughout the game, or are you going to have to chart it all down now?
              I kept it throughout the game until the last 2-3 nights when all I was getting was like 4 PMs and all of them were said in the thread or a write-up, so I didn't worry about it.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• I still can't believe that nobody thought me posting the Kaiser's real mafia discussion thread was shady at all. They brushed it off and it didn't matter, I just got such a laugh out of being the village idiot. I really wanted to be the day 4 lynch...that was my only selfish play of the whole game. I wanted to get revived and stun everybody. It would have been one of the best wtf moments ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  I still can't believe that nobody thought me posting the Kaiser's real mafia discussion thread was shady at all. They brushed it off and it didn't matter, I just got such a laugh out of being the village idiot. I really wanted to be the day 4 lynch...that was my only selfish play of the whole game. I wanted to get revived and stun everybody. It would have been one of the best wtf moments ever.
                  I knew you were the village idiot pretty quick. Constant, illogical vote-changing made it obvious.

The thread you posted seemed like something you would do. Because you're a prick.

Comment

• I'm just happy everyone enjoyed the game, for all of those who said good job or thanks and I didn't respond, I appreciate it and I appreciate you playing. I hope everyone had fun.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

I'm just happy everyone enjoyed the game, for all of those who said good job or thanks and I didn't respond, I appreciate it and I appreciate you playing. I hope everyone had fun.
                      You took a lot of what I wanted to do for Mafia 3, bastard. The rest is going into WF Mafia.

Comment

You took a lot of what I wanted to do for Mafia 3, bastard. The rest is going into WF Mafia.
                        Hahaha, really? What I take that you came up with for Mafia 3? If I had to guess, I would say The Courier was one.

Edit - Am I on your level of Mafia Genius?

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

I'm just happy everyone enjoyed the game, for all of those who said good job or thanks and I didn't respond, I appreciate it and I appreciate you playing. I hope everyone had fun.
                          I thought the whole forest thing was a really nice touch. That added another element in the game, I couldn't go into there because I got lured in by possibly having a kill ability on my hands from night 5 on but it was something that made this game really unique. Overall, I felt like the roles really balanced each other out to make the game fair. Although the town didn't hit any Cato members until Prodigy was lynched on day 6 (I believe) the town had it's fair shots at winning the game. You deserve a lot of credit for coming up with something creative and creating one of the best Mafia games so far (this and mafia 2 were really well done).

Comment

Hahaha, really? What I take that you came up with for Mafia 3? If I had to guess, I would say The Courier was one.

Edit - Am I on your level of Mafia Genius?
                            Idk, that's for these scrubs to decide.

Comment

I knew you were the village idiot pretty quick. Constant, illogical vote-changing made it obvious.

The thread you posted seemed like something you would do. Because you're a prick.
                              lol that was day 2 not day 1.

Thanks for the compliment bud, I'll be sure to let you live whenever you play again.

Comment

I can't knock how played, people didn't really have a whole lot to go on until you guys started rushing through lynches. Then you drew the short straw and MD4L investigated you... I wish you used your ability more, like on IR or Carling earlier in the game. That would have been awesome.
                                Yeah, on the first few days I didnt want to use my ability for a few reasons. I didnt want to let it be known right away that there was a framer and there was no real advantage of changing the early dead players alignments. The only thing that could have happened was that I steal their ability. If only that part of my ability succeeded on the night I targeted IR, I could have revived myself like a boss after I died.

Comment

Working...
                                X