X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game Swag.

Comment

• The first day in the mafia chat revolved mainly around the topic "IR has to die".
      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
        The first day in the mafia chat revolved mainly around the topic "IR has to die".
        Knowing your alignment, I am not surprised at all.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

The first day in the mafia chat revolved mainly around the topic "IR has to die".
          y'd u kill me tho?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            Idk, that's for these scrubs to decide.
            Chg thinks I'm good! Chg thinks I'm good! Chg thinks I'm good!
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Hahaha, really? What I take that you came up with for Mafia 3? If I had to guess, I would say The Courier was one.

Edit - Am I on your level of Mafia Genius?
              I'm 1-0 in your games, and 1-1 in Chg's.

I'd say you two are pretty close. 1 and 1A.
              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

y'd u kill me tho?
                That was more on the others, I would have probably left you alive.
                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

That was more on the others, I would have probably left you alive.
                  Why does Sancho fear me so?

Comment

• So, I'm good at mafia now?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      So, I'm good at mafia now?
                      That's up to you and everyone else, you had a good game. Now it's up to you whether or not you're going to be Matt Cassel or Tom Brady.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

omg dats all i get 4 my writeup wtf?!

Good game, Swag.
                        I was hoping for a longer write-up as well on what he thought about my targets or whatever since I really had a tough time with them.

It was a fun game though and Swag did a great job running it. My one criticism (that isn't really Swag's fault) is we need some general rule on inactivity that says someone will be modkilled or replaced after X phases of inactivity or that there should be a bare minimum of posts in the game thread, especially since we can't check the Who's Online list.

Comment

Why does Sancho fear me so?
                          I wanted both of you guys dead because you are smart mafia players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            I was hoping for a longer write-up as well on what he thought about my targets or whatever since I really had a tough time with them.

It was a fun game though and Swag did a great job running it. My one criticism (that isn't really Swag's fault) is we need some general rule on inactivity that says someone will be modkilled or replaced after X phases of inactivity or that there should be a bare minimum of posts in the game thread, especially since we can't check the Who's Online list.
                            I was going for the funny appeal in your write-up. I thought you played a good game and given the information you had, I thought you chose well with your ability and the Town would have stood a better chance if SirA survived because being able to talk things over in private is a massive help.

Only criticism: telling the Town about your in-thread ability that could save them and then not using it. As soon as you decided not to use it, I knew you were dead at night because there was no way Mafia was going to let the Town hold onto an in-thread ability that could potentially save them.

Also, all the re-directing and people using stuff on you to effect your ability kind of messed you up for a bit.

Edit - And I almost killed 2 people in this game: VF on Day 1, which was the countdown because his role-claim pissed me off. And Rofl on Day something after he had been inactive 10 days.

10 Days seems excessive, inactivity rules need to be discussed.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              I was going for the funny appeal in your write-up. I thought you played a good game and given the information you had, I thought you chose well with your ability and the Town would have stood a better chance if SirA survived because being able to talk things over in private is a massive help.

Only criticism: telling the Town about your in-thread ability that could save them and then not using it. As soon as you decided not to use it, I knew you were dead at night because there was no way Mafia was going to let the Town hold onto an in-thread ability that could potentially save them.
                              Yeah I regret that as well. My plan was to let the town lynch Paddy or Mdb, then lock up the other for the night phase but I think the lynch went through when I wasn't online so I couldn't use the ability. It wouldn't have done any good anyways since neither had a night ability.

Also I'd like to point out I acknowledged the accidental deaths more than once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                                Yeah I regret that as well. My plan was to let the town lynch Paddy or Mdb, then lock up the other for the night phase but I think the lynch went through when I wasn't online so I couldn't use the ability. It wouldn't have done any good anyways since neither had a night ability.

Also I'd like to point out I acknowledged the accidental deaths more than once.
                                I don't remember it, I didn't really keep notes on who said what so I am just going off of memory. If you did, my apologies. But no one really pursued them I don't think and most just ignored them.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X